Spike kicked Buffy’s bedroom door shut behind them, some place at the back of his mind reminding him about the bollocking he was going to get off Rupert and Joyce tomorrow. Spike shrugged it of and got back to the matter in hand.

Buffy was still wrapped around him, kissing and nipping at his neck for all she was worth. Spike felt a peace that he hadn’t felt since they were separated. He laid her gently on the bed and Buffy whimpered.

“Please Spike, I need to touch you.” Buffy’s voice was a whisper.

“I know Luv, sshh.” Spike began tugging at her clothes as Buffy did the same to him. Any gentleness that Spike had planned went out of the window as the need to touch each other grew between them.

When they were both naked Spike wasted no time as he watched as Buffy part her legs for him. He positioned himself at her entrance and in one thrust; he sheathed himself in her body completely. Spike hissed at the sensation.

Buffy let out a small sob at the completeness she felt. After a few seconds they began to move. Desperation fuelled they’re lovemaking; Buffy raised her hips to meet every one of Spike’s thrusts. Soon they were crashing against each other; Spike knowing that he wasn’t going to last much longer slipped a hand between them and pinched her clit.

Buffy bit his shoulder to stop from screaming as the orgasm washed over her. Spike driven over the edge by the feel of her teeth exploded with a final thrust and a growl before slumping on top of her.

“I love you.” Buffy stared into Spikes eyes as she made her declaration. Spike, taken off guard, grabbed her to his chest and hugged her possessively in the hope that she wouldn’t see his eye’s fill with tears. But Buffy wasn’t fooled; she pulled out of Spikes embrace and pushed him backwards gently. As Spike withdrew from her body, she whimpered slightly at the loss of contact.

Once he was kneeling on her bed in front of her she got to her knees and kneeled up so that she was at the same level as him. She cupped his face in between both of her hands and stared into his eyes again.

“I love you, Spike.” Buffy wanted him to know how much she did feel for him.

“I love you too, Buffy.” Spike couldn’t keep the emotion out of his voice and it hitched slightly. He leaned in towards her face and kissed her softly.

“How about we take things a bit slower this time?” Spike smirked and closed his eyes. He lifted his hand to cup her breast. When his hand hit nothing, he opened his eyes in surprise. Buffy had lain back out of his reach and she was trying to stifle a giggle.

“Sorry, not this time. I don’t know what’s wrong with me, but I have all sorts of dirty things running through my head, oh my God, you’ve turned me into a nymphomaniac!” Buffy waited for his response and when all he did was snort she swatted him around the head.

“I’m serious Spike, I’ve been shot and so have you! Why is it that the only things I can think of are mainly to do with you naked? And why don’t I want to take things slow? I keep having ideas about biting you or teasing you or something to do with handcuffs?” Buffy sounded so innocent in her ramblings that Spikes eyes nearly popped out.

“Hand cuffs?” Spike raised an eyebrow and smiled when Buffy blushed.
“Mainly I think it’s to do with reaffirming the bond, but Giles told me when we were injured that there was a small transference of blood between us. That’s probably why you’re acting a bit more aggressive than usual; it won’t last so there’s nothing to worry about.” Spike spoke calmly hoping that Buffy didn’t hit the roof.

“Oh, I kind of like feeling like this.”

Spikes mouth fell open as he stared at Buffy, she truly was amazing.

“Pet, talking about blood transference, would you ever consider letting me turn you, it’s just a question before you go off on one.” Spike tried to keep his thoughts on track as Buffy reached forward and cups his balls, rubbing them gently with the palm of her hand.

“I’d have to say no for now, I’m not ready to die, maybe in a few years when my friends and family are okay, and the hell mouth’s not a problem. But to be honest I don’t know if I’ll ever agree to it. I really don’t want to be evil; I’ve spent my life fighting against it.” Buffy couldn’t believe that they were having this conversation but something seemed perfectly normal about it at the same time.

“Buffy why do you think Slayers don’t get turned? You keep your souls, pet.” Spike was going to explain a lot more but his eyes drifted closed when Buffy started rubbing the tip of his cock with her thumb and he was finding it difficult to talk.

Buffy smiled at the effect she was having on him, she put all thoughts of being turned and slayers keeping there souls to the back of her mind, right now all she wanted to do was feel Spike.

Spike was startled to find Buffy leading him to lie down on the bed; he let himself be led by her, willing to give her what ever she wanted.

Buffy waited for Spike to lie down then moved to enclose him in her mouth. Gently she stroked her tongue up and down the length of his hard on.

Spike revelled in the sensations but was truly startled when he felt the bed shift of either side of his head, and the heady smell of her core drift past his face. Spike opened his eyes to find Buffy straddling his head. Delighted he raised his head and traced her lips with his tongue.

Buffy sighed with pleasure as she felt spikes tongue on her. She engulfed his cock in her mouth and drew him in until he nudged the back of her throat; she felt his hips surge of the bed and smiled around him. Then she attacked him with her mouth mercilessly.

Spike hissed as Buffy plunged her mouth down onto him, swallowing around him to take him in further. Spike seeing what she was trying to do lead his own attack on her body in return. He licked her slit once more before finding her clit and teasing it with his tongue, he felt Buffy bucking her hips trying for more contact and then he sprung.

He knocked her knees forward so she collapsed on to his face and he plunged his tongue into her core, grabbing her hips and holding them tight against his face. Buffy abandoned Spikes cock as desire swept over her in a rush. She began grinding her self against Spikes face in earnest. Seconds later she cried out as she climaxed shuddering as Spike licked her from beneath.

Spike pushed her forward again and she slid down onto the bed. Before Buffy had a chance to say a word he had pulled her to her knees and plunged into her from behind. Overwhelmed from the feelings Buffy let out a small scream, desire quickly fired through her body again and all she could do was beg for more.

“Harder, please… Spike. Yes.” Buffy groaned as she felt Spike plunge deeper inside her, she felt him bumping her cervix and nearly sobbed at the pleasure.

Spike slowed his movements to a much slower pace, still thrusting himself deeply within her but at a tormenting pace. Just as Buffy was about to ask him what the hell he was doing she felt a finger at her other opening. Tensing slightly she waited.

Spike noticed as she tensed but didn’t stop, he gently pushed his finger into her anus, still sliding in and out of her soaking core.

Buffy moaned even more at the new sensation. She thrust herself back trying for a deeper feeling.

Spike slid his finger out of her back passage and withdrew from her core as well. He ran his finger over her soaking core and trailed her juices up over her anus. He positioned his wet cock at her anus and gently pushed himself inside her. When Buffy tried to push her self back on to him he slowed her.

“Slowly this time pet, just relax.” Spike heard her sigh of frustration and stifled a chuckle.

When he had slid himself inside her completely her cursed himself, there was no way that he was going to last very long, she was so tight.

Buffy let the pleasure wash over her, when spike pulled out of her slightly she slammed her self back on to him.

“Oh God.” Buffy felt desire burn through her body. She repeated the litany again as she felt spike reach around and start rubbing her clit. Buffy screamed as she came again, the tightening of her muscles around spike sent him crashing over the edge; he came with a roar and collapsed onto Buffy.

They both lay panting, spike pulled himself out of her body and slumped to the side of her, Buffy gazed at him sleepily and Spike smiled, he tugged the blankets out from under them, pulled Buffy against his chest and covered them both. Then he felt himself drift into a peaceful slumber.