Spike made his way over to the campus, he mind was everywhere at once. Did Buffy want to stake him? Then why would she tell the witch about what happened. Maybe she felt the same way... Yeah right. Spike snorted out loud. Anywhere his mind went it came back to one thought, Buffy naked, underneath him, above him. Anywhere, as long as he was with her. Spike ran his fingers through his hair, what was happening to him? He knew that he loved her, it had taken him awhile to come to terms with it, but he had. But these feelings? He had no clue. When he kissed her, it tasted like sunshine. And until then he had no idea that sunshine tasted like anything.

His feet had brought him to her door, he lifted his hand about to knock when Buffy opened the door.

"Hi." She was embarrassed. Did she regret anything? What was this about?

"Buffy look..." Spike started to speak but Buffy pulled him into the room and he saw why she had been embarrassed. There were candles lit everywhere, the room smelled of a soft musky scent and there was soft music playing. It was beautiful, it was a room for seduction.

"Please don't say anything, unless you don't want to do this. Then say so now so I can just die of shame. But other than that, you know I wanted to do something nice for you too. You remember when I asked you if you remembered what it was like to make love, you said no. I thought it would nice if you were reminded. Oh God, don't just stand there say something will you." Buffy seemed to be bordering on the edge of hysteria but the time her little monologue was done.

Spike shook of his duster, hung it on the back of the chair again, then turned to face her. Looking straight into her eye's he asked.
"What do you want me to do?"

Buffy sighed in relief then gave him a small smile, she reached up and brushed her lips over his, softly. He returned her kiss and used his hands to brush her hair out of her face. Buffy's smile grew, it made Spike's heart skip, well it would have, he was sure of it.

Spike watched her struggle with where to start and couldn't believe it, the Slayer, Buffy, this beautiful girl in front of him was nervous? God had definitely forsaken him long ago, but Spike sent him a quick thanks all the same. Spike decided to help her out. He kissed her again and just hoped that some of what he was feeling was transferred into that kiss.

Well something worked because Buffy deepened the kiss, her hands moved to undo his shirt, they broke apart quickly to pull of each other's T-shirts, hands moved to unbutton trousers. Clothes were shed. They stood in front of each other naked. Spike looked at Buffy, never before had he seen anyone so beautiful.

Buffy stared at him, she had never really taken a good look. Until the she had never really thought of any man as being beautiful but it was the only word that came to mind. She slowly moved her hand to touch him. As her hand brushed over his very hard member, she heard him gasp. She pulled her hand away and looked up at him. Spike's face was a picture of bliss, without opening his eye's he reached out and took her hand and placed it back on to his erection.

"Please.. Don't stop."

Buffy was amazed at what it was doing to him. She eased her hand up and down his shaft, all the time looking at Spike's face. Her other hand came up to cup his balls, gently squeezing them. Spike moaned, she had no idea of what this was doing to him, her innocent curiosity was going to kill him, he was sure of it.

All thought fled out of Spike's head and his knee's nearly buckled when her felt Buffy take him into her mouth. His hands flew down to grab her hair.

"No Buffy don't do that, I can't ....gonna come to soon." Spike was trying to tug her back up, she quite happily ignored him. Spike looked down at her and knew instantly that was a mistake. The sight of her lips around his cock, sliding back and forth sent him over the edge, he came with a roar, Buffy swallowed and drew him out of her mouth.

"I've never done that before, it ...." Before she had a chance to finish her sentence Spike grabbed her and smashed his lips against hers. The intensity of it had Buffy reeling. Spike lifted her and brought her over to the bed. He sat her down and knelt in front of the bed.

"My turn." Spike's grin was almost viscious. Buffy felt arousal flood between her legs.

He pushed her back down onto the bed, he bent forward to tease her stomach with his tongue, Spike lifted one of her legs at the knee and placed it gently over his shoulder. He could smell her desire as if it was the only thing in the world. His tongue slid out to lick her slick opening, revelling in the small moan that escaped Buffy. He traced around her clit with the tip of his tongue. Then he began in earnest.

He attacked her clit, licking, sucking, gently nipping at it. Buffy was a writhing mess, pleading to anyone who was listening. Her hips trying to rise to meet him but Spike held her in place. At the point where she was almost sobbing Spike pushed a finger into her core, pumping quickly. She came with a scream, her muscles clenching around his finger. Spike almost chuckled.

Buffy lay panting for a minute, then leaned up to swipe a pillow at Spike.
"You bastard, you did that on purpose didn't you"

"Pet I could make you come for me in seconds, I had to try and get my own back didn't I?"

Buffy shivered at his statement. She knew it was true. She lifted her leg off of his shoulder with as much dignity as she could muster, she cupped his face and drew him in for a kiss. She tasted herself on him and was amazed that it was turning her on, the kiss grew more passionate and spike tried to pull her to him.

"Oh no buster, we use the bed, Willow was seriously pissed today, I had to promise to do her laundry for the week. I don't think I really have time to get the carpets cleaned as well."

Spike laughed as he joined her on the bed. As there bodies touched the mood turned serious. Spike cradled between her legs, feeling her slick core, he stopped just at her entrance and looked into her eye's.

"Tell me you want me." His voice was huskier than he had planned.

"I want you, inside me now." Buffy wriggled underneath him trying for more contact. It wasn't quite the answer he wanted but it would do for now.

In one swift movement he entered her completely, he had never felt anything like it, the memories from the night before seemed pale and hazy to how he felt now.

"Yes." Buffy moaned her legs wrapping themselves around his back.

They moved together, meeting each other. Mouths snatching kisses when they could.

"Spike, I need... Oh god, I don't know.. Please." Buffy whimpered as Spike stilled there movement, without breaking contact he rolled, ending with Buffy on top.

She gasped at the different angle, the feeling of deeper penetration. She felt him stretching her, filling her.

Spike allowed her a moment to get used to it before urging her to move. Buffy gently rolled forward still unsure of the movement, soon she had her rhythm and was riding him for all she was worth. Spike had tried to lay still, to let Buffy be in control but she was driving him nuts, his hands came up to grip her waist and he moved to meet her thrusts. Buffy moaned and lent backwards using Spikes grip on her for balance, she gasped again as the sensation changed and heard Spike growl.

The growl shouldn't have made a difference but Buffy's body had other idea's, it drove her over the edge, she came again with a shout and slumped forward onto Spikes chest.

She looked up at Spike who was smiling at her, and still very hard inside of her.

"You didn't..." She left it hanging. Before Spike answered she smiled at him.

"Oh of course, leave it to me." Spike looked a bit puzzled but Buffy started to move again this time leaning onto Spike chest, she licked his neck and by the moans she knew that she had been right. When spike was thrusting wildly, she bit him on the neck, not hard enough to brake the skin but hard enough for his demon to come forward.

"Sorry but I don't know how else to do this." She reached under the pillow and drew out a small knife. She sliced the skin along the side of her neck just deep enough for the blood to well.

Spike growled and latched onto her neck sucking. Buffy felt him pumping into her, that with the sucking, she felt her body begin to rise again. But it was Spike's fangs sinking into her neck that sent her into the hardest orgasm she had ever known. She screamed against his neck and bit down. She felt Spike tear away from her neck and felt him come.

As they slumped together she felt the air change. She looked up to see a very strange look on Spike's face.

"Blood to blood, body to body, let what has been promised be sealed. I give myself to you.
I am yours."

Buffy wasn't quite sure what was happening but before she had time to think the words were out of her mouth.

"Blood to blood, body to body, let what has been promised be sealed. I give myself to you.
I am yours."

The bolt of energy was felt by both.

"Er Spike what just happened?" Buffy looked slightly dazed.

"Bloody hell what have you done?" Spike raised his hands to his face.

"Me? What did I do? You started it." Buffy snapped back.

"I had no choice, you didn't have to bloody well accept it did you?" Spike was starting to look a bit desperate.

"Accept what? Spike what happened?" Buffy moved and almost let out a whimper when she felt Spike slid out of her. But more pressing matters were at hand.

"You've been bonded. Congratulations by the way." The voice came from over by the door.

Buffy let out a squeal and dove for the covers. Spike just casually sat up and looked.

"What is it with people, excuse me I'm naked here." Once Buffy was sure that she was covered she stood up and moved to get a better look.

"Please sweetheart it ain't nothing I ain't seen before." The owner of the voice stepped forward into the light and chuckled as Spike growled at him.

"Down boy, I didn't mean her personally. Well allow me to introduce myself, I'm Skip."

"That's really nice, now would you mind fucking off? We were in the middle of something here." Spike oozed hostility.

"That's why I'm here Bud, the powers have sent me. I'm here to reinforce the bond." Skip just kinda shrugged.

"What bond? Spike what is he talking about?" Buffy nearly screamed in frustration.

Skip chuckled.

"What just happened is that I offered you a bond and you accepted it." Spike sighed.

"That's right kiddo's and I'm here to seal it with a bit of spice." Skip stepped forward and reached out a hand.

Buffy backed up.

"We're bonded? What does that mean? How long does it last? What does it do? And maybe I don't want to reinforce it? Back off." Buffy was hyperventilating again.

"Don't want to reinforce it, good one. Your serious aren't you? Excuse me chicky you and the vampire just.." Skip looked pointedly at Spike "shagged like dogs, it's more than some have. End of story." He reached out his hands again.

Buffy looked at Spike for some kind of reassurance but his head was in his hands again. He didn't want to be bonded, Buffy's heart sank, no, he didn't want to be bonded to her.

"Just do it and leave." Buffy spoke silently.

Spike raised his face to look at her, unshed tears in eye's.

Skip beckoned her forward, he placed a hand on each of the heads, and mumbled an incantation. The shock that run through there bodies left both Buffy and Spike gasping.

"Ok I'm done, you know you to should really talk more, for the Power's sake, you both...." Skip trailed of as if listening to unheard voices. "Chill ok? I didn't say anything did I?"
"Ok I've gotta go, as I understand I'm not allowed to interfere, you have to sort this out yourselves. Call me when you wanna know more. 1 800 POWERS, no I'm kidding. Here." He tossed a ring onto the bed. "Just put it on and call me." With that he vanished.

They sat in silence for a while. That is until Spike got up and dressed.

"I'd better go, I am really sorry. I never meant for this to happen." Spike closed the door quietly behind him.

Buffy sat staring at the door for a minute before the tears started rolling down her face, she curled up on the bed, sobbing into the bed that they had just made love in.