Buffy spent most of the next day moving her stuff back from the Dorm room she shared with Willow. Willow had grumbled when Buffy had told her that she was moving home, but her eye's lit up mischievously when Buffy had told her that Spike was moving in with her.


In turn Buffy's eye's lit up mischievously when she suggested that Willow ask Tara to be her new roomie.


"You don't think it's to soon?" Willow inquired nervously.


"You know what I say, live for today, cause tomorrow you might be dead. And what better way to get to know each other." Buffy shrugged flippantly.


Willow had noticed that since her best friend had bonded with the wayward blonde vampire she seemed so at ease with everything. So accepting of the world, and whatever it might throw at her. Willow sighed, a bit envious of this new found peace in her friend.


"So what's on the agenda for tonight?" Willow asked shaking all thoughts from her mind.


"Gile's is coming to watch Spike and me patrol, he wants to see if there's any noticeable changes. Like I wouldn't notice any changes." Buffy huffed a bit at the thought of being studied.


Willow tried to cover a snigger, but failed.


"What?" Buffy demanded.


"Buffy, you don't notice the changes, you are nearly permanently in leather these days. You actually enjoy patrolling now, and there are to many others to name." Willow smiled to let Buffy know that it was said kindly.


"Have I changed that much?" Buffy was horrified at the thought.


"No, your still Buffy. The little things just seem to fit in with that." Willow answered honestly.


"Besides, Spike likes leather." Buffy smirked as she got the desired effect, Willow blushed and quickly looked away.


"Willow how can that embarrass you, your gay. Not that I mean anything by that you know, just meant, your more open minded." Buffy stopped herself. "All of that came out wrong." She smiled a bit sheepishly.


"Buffy, it's fine, don't worry and I may be gay, but I will always be embarrassed to know that my friends are having sex together. I may never be able to look Spike in the face again." Willow smiled she was enjoying the banter with Buffy she finally felt as if they were getting there friendship back.


"So now your all packed, want a hand moving?" Willow asked getting back to the task at hand.


"Yes please, Mom's coming to pick up this in about ten minutes and then I'm going to help Spike pack." Buffy was light, she felt so happy. Things were okay with Willow, she had Spike, she could sense him at the back of her mind, he was sleeping. Things finally seemed to be making sense.


Willows abrupt laughter brought her out of her thoughts.


"Do you think Spike has much to pack? One outfit, and do you think your Mom will let him bring his shackles?"


Buffy reddened at the mention of the shackles and willow just laughed harder.


**********



Buffy entered the crypt and found Spike sitting on the sarcophagus with a few boxes around him and his t.v.


"You ready?" Buffy asked a bit nervously.

"Just one more thing that has to be done before I'm ready to go." Spike hid the smirk that was trying to break out. He could feel that Buffy was anxious.


He walked over to the tiny blond that he just about worshipped, he stopped in front of her. He reached out and brushed a hair out of her face. He felt her let out a shudder, it pleased him to see that he wasn't the only one affected by her presence.


Thoughts flashed through his mind of Buffy naked, of Buffy above him, the images continued until her heard her groan. He smiled again, thanking whoever for the bond.


He brushed his lips across hers and nearly jumped when Buffy attacked his lips aggressively. Her assault on his body didn't stop there, she ripped his shirt open and moved her assault down to his chest. Her lips kissing the bare flesh there. He hissed as she ran a tongue over his nipple, and moaned when she tugged at it with her teeth.


Her hands unbuckled his belt and slid inside his jeans. Before he had time to offer any objections she had yanked down his jeans freeing his erection, fallen to her knee's and had swiftly taken him in her mouth.


Spike spluttered as she grabbed his hips and engulfed him. Spike ran his fingers through her hair, trying to form coherent thoughts. Buffy was enjoying herself enormously, she loved driving Spike wild like this. Using her lips and tongue to rub, suck and caress. Wicked thoughts entered her head as she thought to try something new.


Buffy drew Spike in as far as she could, until she could feel him hitting the back of her throat, she concentrated a moment, relaxing her muscles and swallowed around him.

Spike went wild as Buffy deep throated him. He lost all control, thrusting madly into her mouth before coming with a roar and shooting his seed down her throat. Buffy swallowed and smiled around him, yep it worked she thought.


Spike dragged her up his body before kissing her soundly. Then pulling away from her he growled.


"Where did you learn to do that?" He demanded.


"What?" Buffy tried to look innocent. And failed. "Anya mentioned it once or four million times in her how to please your man pep talk. Didn't it please you?"


The submissive tone of Buffy's voice was all he heard, he grabbed her and lifted her up on to the sarcophagus lifting her skirt up around her waist. His hand slid up to the lace underwear and with a evil grin he ripped them away. Buffy gasped at the sudden movement, but gasped instantly again as he pulled her to the edge of the stone and thrust into her in one quick movement. Spike released her waist and she lay back against the cold stone, wrapping her legs around Spikes waist.


Spike marvelled as he watched Buffy arching off the stone beneath her. Being with her, now, he couldn't understand how he had lived so long without her. He thrust into her slowly enjoying the sensations and the small animals noises that Buffy was making. The slow movements didn't last long as the passion ignited between the two, soon they were pulling at each other and slamming their hips together with a primal force. As Spike felt Buffy's inner muscles start to contract he let himself go and they came together with a scream and a growl, shuddering as the orgasms washed through them. Spike slumped down covering Buffy on the sarcophagus beneath them.


When he raised his head to look at her he smiled at the sleepy look she had on her face.

"Come on luv, no sleeping yet." Spike chuckled when she pouted then pulled out of her, Buffy couldn't help the small whimper at the loss of contact and she vaguely wondered that if they could manage it, would they just have sex for the rest of her natural life.


Spike straightened himself out and lifted Buffy down of the stone and pulled her skirt back down. He straightened her shirt and gave her a quick kiss on the nose.


Buffy smiled at the gesture then fixed Spike with a mock glare.


"Are any of my underwear going to survive our little adventures? I know you don't feel the cold but try walking around in a short skirt with no underwear on, it's chilly." Spike looked at her before letting out a bark of a laugh and Buffy joined him with a giggle.


"I'm going to miss this place." Spike mumbled.


"Yeah, cause who wants a nice warm house with hot running water and all the modern facilities? Ok, not something that bothers you much but come on, we have cable." Buffy hid the laugh at the delighted look that Spike got when she mentioned cable, he was such a soap addict.


Spike bent down and picked up the two boxes leaving the t.v for Buffy and gestured with his head.


"Come on then luv, lets get going." Spike took one last look around the crypt. He was really going to miss the place but he'd leave a palace behind happily if it meant moving in with the little fire ball of a woman that owned his heart.