~~Disclaimer- Joss owns all; I borrow some in a different setting. He can't write Spike smut and someone has to, damn it.
Feedback? Yes, my muse will only come out and play when I get some-feedback that is.


Nightman Part Five by Minamylove

Thanks to Lasher2a my beta love



~~Home


He made his way up the back stairs to his apartment, he'd bought a flashlight a few weeks back but he'd forgotten it before he left. He peered down the hallway; it was empty except for the trash and debris. He reached his door and breathed a sigh of relief.

He banged on the door."Dru let me in."

After a few minutes the door opened slowly and he pushed it back.

"Hello, luvs I've got the apple juice you like and-"

He stopped.

He knew it wasn't alone with Dru in the apartment, a familiar figure stood in his kitchen staring at him.

"Hiya, Spike. How was work? Did you get your fill?"

He grimaced. "What are you doing here?"

He laughed. "You know Spike, I'm here taking care of my girl. She was begging for it when I got here. She used up everything I had."

Spike's formed fists at his side. "Get out."

Angel bowed. "Oh, yeah, I'll just go and don't worry Spike I won't charge you for what she used, this. You can't just leave her starving here while you take care of business. I just gave her what she needed and she gave me what I needed."

He smirked at him. Spike willed himself not to hit him in the head as he passed out the door.

"I tell you what Spike if you both come back home, I'll take care of you both. I always told you, that you were the best I ever had. Sweet, sweet boy, isn't that what I called you? Dru liked to watch us, didn't she? Those were some good days and they can be again. Come home, do it for Dru, I'm the only one who could ever really take care of her."

His hand balled up into a fist his anger white-hot wanted to silence him. But Dru needed him. He closed the door on Angel's face and heard the man roar with laughter as he walked off.

"Dru, are you alright?" He asked proceeding into the bedroom.

She lay on the bed naked, looking up at him she smiled. The bluish tracks in her arms made him wince, marring her beautiful skin.

"My sweet boy, you've been gone all night and I've been so lonely. I couldn't sleep and my sweet Angel came to visit to keep me company." She purred.

She was crazy. He'd known it within minutes of meeting her. He'd found her in the street when he'd just arrived in town. She was so lovely but lost in a haze. She'd been so skinny and needy; he couldn't abandon her to the streets. Angel had been so proud of turning her out while she wore a Catholic girl's school uniform. He'd been so stupidly in love thinking that all she needed was to be taken care of. He didn't realize that Dru's love actually belonged to someone else. Or something else.

"Jesus, Dru you promised." He muttered discarding the needle on the bed.

"It's alright, I'll just sing to you and the world will weep for us both." Her empty arms reached out to him. She smelled like death and if he didn't get her out of here he knew she'd die.

"Shit." He hated this and there was only one way to fix it.

He needed money. Lots of money.

What he was earning on the streets was more than enough to get them out of this building but every time they tried Dru's friends would stop by and clean them out. He had to get her out of here. If he could just get her away from this city and these people she'd get better.

He needed money.


***************



What does a respectfully unhappily married trying to get back with her loser husband, wife suppose to do with a porn magazine?

Buffy had thought of putting the magazine in an underwear drawer but couldn't deal with the irony. Anyway that might be the first place her cross dressing husband might go when she wasn't home. She grimaced.

She could always quit using it as a masturbation tool and simply hit a familiar street corner and pay for it. Pay for him. It's not like she couldn't pay for it.

Money was not a problem, she had a tidy little trust fund from her guilty father and Riley owned his own successful business. She still wasn't sure to this day what he did exactly something about coffee makers and he always joked he was going to take over the world.

And of course there were no worries about her blonde boy being a cop. Not many cops hung out on street corners and let pictures of them taking it in the ass are available at the local XXX shop.

So what was holding her back?

Parker? No, the one night in the gallery was enough to prove to her that he was indeed gay and he lived in denial. Darla and Faith? No, they'd called and said they should all get together again but she'd been there and done that with them. Riley? No, she had to admit that whatever she had once felt for him was dead. And every body that she touched and touched hers confirmed that fact.

She was scared. The idea of him, of wanting him, having him and the reality that he could never be anything to her. He affected her. Every time she looked at the photos it made her shake. Here was a man she could get lost in maybe love and she couldn't do it.

She was scared of him and she hated that. The only way to get rid of him and that was to do it, find out he wasn't shit and go on.

Riley would be out of town starting tomorrow night and she'd do it. Fine, her mind was made up and it was going to happen. She'd do it and get it out of

Then why couldn't she stop shaking?





Nightman Part Six


His arms slipped around her in bed and she flinched. Pretending to be asleep she fought him off with a swift kick in the groin.

"Jesus." He groaned.

Her back to him, her lips spread into a smile. She loved the sound of this man in pain, perhaps if she'd introduced S&M into their relationship after the honeymoon maybe they would have made it.

"Buffy? I know your awake, I'm taking a shower, getting dressed and leaving for a week. I'll miss you and be good." He said near her ear.

Yes, I know your leaving she wanted to scream happily. Instead she let out a loud snore. At least he hadn't said I love you.

The dent in the bed next to her got up and went into the bathroom. She didn't stir until she heard the water turn on. Her hand slipped under pillow and retrieved the magazine she'd placed there last night after a furious night of porn and sex toys. It had been a great evening until Riley came home and she had to stop.

She was tempted to take care of herself quickly feeling her body become aroused at the thought of her blonde fantasy man. But she willed herself to be strong and wait, until tonight.


*************


"Are you gonna help me out or not?" Spike asked impatiently.

"Spike, your a friend but Dru is kind of well, she's insane buddy." Clem answered doubtfully.

"Look, I just need you to take her for tonight, I have to leave her with somebody. If I keep going out Angel is going to find out and take her away from me. You know that guy doesn't give a damn about her and she'll be dead in a week." He pleaded.

"Okay, I guess, you can bring her over to my place tonight. Nick at night is having a Charlie's Angel marathon, does Dru like Cheetos and Tab?"

"She's not big on food, she'll probably just sleep. I'll get her some stuff to calm her down so she won't be a handful. And some handcuffs so she doesn't try to escape." He offered.

"Sounds like a great night, bring her around sun down. What time are you gonna come get her?"

"After sun up, if I get done earlier then I'll pay you the same."

"Spike, this isn't gonna work forever, you know? I've gotta work too. I'll watch her whenever and I'm your friend. But your gonna have to do something."

"I'm trying buddy."




~~tbc
~Updates? Sure, I just need a little feedback. My muse won't come out otherwise.