Part Seven

He closed his eyes and gave into the sensation of lips on his cock a hot wet mouth engulfing him. He almost moaned gritting his teeth. The small hands on his thighs pressing into him and he pushed his body toward her. Her tongue flicked out teasing the head of his cock. Over and over she encircled it as he groaned and twisted trying to suppress the pleasure of her cruel teasing. Without warning she pulled the thick rod into her now sucking mouth until pressed tight against the back of her throat. Her soft blonde hair brushed against his thigh as she held him so completely in her mouth.

He began a slow rhythmic movement down into her face, as she sucked hard in return, around and around the throbbing head sliding in and out of her lips.

He wanted to open his eyes and stare into her sweet face as he exploded inside her mouth but his eyes remained shut and straining. The pressure in his balls was building as her mouth worked away on him.

He reached down to grab a breast but found nothing but air and he sighed. Suddenly he let go, his loins pressing forward and he let out a groan. Instinctively he shoved his cock further into her mouth and spilled into her throat. But a moment later her mouth was gone and he realized they were done.

He opened his eyes and looked at her. She was a lovely work in progress, almost a woman and no longer a man.
But with his eyes closed he’d thought of blonde hair and small hands. The blonde from the SUV, the gallery and the subway was all he needed to think about to get hard.

She skillfully removed the condom from his cock and placed a chaste kiss on its head. She smiled up at him and eased herself up off of him.

Cecily.

“Hey, where were you? I’ve never seen you let go like that.” She asked reapplying her lipstick carefully.

He looked away, “Just you, baby.”

“Right, Spike, listen honey I’m gonna leave you right here, if that’s okay. I’ve got a date in the opposite direction of where I picked you up.”

He raised an eyebrow at her.

She sighed, “I’d be happy to give you cab fair of course.”

He accepted the extra money and a tip of course and exited the car. She drove away in her white BMW and he headed down the street. A cab passed by slowing down to see if he needed a ride but he waved it on.

Cecily had been one of his regulars for months now, sometimes he’d fuck her and sometimes she’d take him in her mouth. She swore once she had finished her surgeries he’d never see her again. He shrugged at her whenever she mentioned it.

If he walked fast he’d be back on his corner in 20 minutes.

He looked up and saw an SUV in the distance. His cock hardened immediately. He couldn’t believe his body reacting to sight of a car that barely looked like hers.

She was a dream, a fantasy to a boy who didn’t have time to dream.

The cold was especially biting tonight and he thought about ducking out early and heading home. He shrugged off that idea when he thought of Drusilla in a drugged state asleep and Clem watching over her. He didn’t have the strength tonight to hold her and keep her safe.

***

She lifted the dress under her chin a black silk dress short with easy access points and she sighed.
“Hi, I’m Buffy and I’ll be your paying customer tonight, how much do you charge?” Her voices sounding a little like a scared sixteen year-old.

She threw the dress across the bed and picked up another more conservative floral dress.
Holding it under her chin she smirked, “Hello, after we have sex, we’re gonna get down on knees and pray for our damned souls.”

That dress was discarded without another thought and she sighed. She’d tried to talk herself out of this all day, but then she’d close her eyes and see him. In the end it didn’t matter what she wore or what she said to him, she just wanted him inside her.

Entering her closet she reached for a simple a-line black leather skirt and cream peasant blouse she slipped them on without any undergarments and adjusted to the feeling of her bare skin against them. The only true modesty she allowed herself was her hair that was swept up away from her face and neck.

She stared at herself in the mirror she was shaking in her long leather boots. A dull nervous ache filled her and she moved slowly to the front door. Collecting her denim jacket and keys she sighed. She couldn’t turn back and she didn’t even want to.


~~tbc
~Updates? Sure, I just need a little feedback. My muse won’t come out otherwise.
Okay, I've been guilted into finishing this story and here we go, so sorry I waited so long. thanks to all who've emailed me
you woke up my muse.