~~Warning, this part contains some f/f/f slash, if it's not your thing skip this part. Spike is mentioned and thought of fondly in this part. This fic is meant to be funny and dark, like life but not mine.

Thanks to my muse and beta Lasher2a


Nightman Part Three by Minamyluv


~~Sex toys, education and shopping.


One tequila and they were joking getting loose and giggling. Two tequila long pauses, licking lips and sharing stories. Three tequila, tickling, butt slaps and boob envy. Four tequila, lusty, horny thoughts and naughty shopping suggestions.

She didn't know these girls very well; she'd seen them around at her favorite bar. She'd been curious, okay so she stared. They were pretty and they didn't hold back even with each other. They were loud, bold and she needed that.
She knew what would happen even before they approached her. That darkness within her told her to take a chance and get lost. It wasn’t what she wanted it was what she needed. This was just another opportunity to punish herself for not loving her husband enough and holding back from him.

She'd told them about Riley's cross-dressing screwing around, baring her soul and just stared for a minute. And then they laughed and didn't stop. She couldn't help but join in and her torment was funny. They wanted all the specifics.

~What was he wearing? Was it something of yours? How did he look? Marilyn Monroe? Marilyn Manson? Did he shave his legs? Did he shave everywhere? Was he a little pretty? Was the call girl? What were they doing, exactly and use plenty of adjectives. Was she going to get revenge? Did she have a plan? ~~

She wanted to blush but her cheeks were already burning from the tequila. She wanted to thank Sammy Hagger for developing Cabo Wabo tequila, very little burn going down. If she drank the bottle did she get the worm? Did tequila come with a worm?

Darla bent down in front of a seated Buffy and ran her hands threw her hair and smiled. Buffy wanted suddenly to touch her and not just her hair. She loved tequila, everything felt so real and alive.

Darla pulled back and put her arm around Faith who was taking another tequila shot. Darla licked her lips and whispered into her girlfriend’s ear, looking at Buffy out of the corner of her eyes. Faith smiled and gentlely cupped Darla's breasts thru her almost see through shirt. Massaging her slowly she caught Darla's lips and kissed her hard.

Damn.

Buffy felt breathless, lonely and well, wondering where her hot looking bi-girlfriend was. Oh, that was easy, she didn't have one. Unless you counted Riley in that pink push up bra. And all she had to look forward to tonight was a tumble with the original three-minute man and that included foreplay. Or she could always go shopping for some-

"Buffy, honey, don't zone out on me. You said you wanted to head over to Betty's XXX shop and we should get going." Faith reminded her and finished another smooth tequila shot.

"I just love Betty's on a Friday night, you can see all the freaks." Darla cried taking Buffy's hand leading her toward the car.

After a brief discussion about drinking and driving, they decided Faith would drive. Darla pushed Buffy into the backseat with her and sat so close to her that Darla's leg draped over her.

Their bare legs touched and Darla rubbed her leg on Buffy's while she tried to direct Faith's driving. Faith's driving suffered, it might have something to do with Darla's lips on her neck licking and kissing her slowly.

"Jesus, Darla, just keep Buffy company and let me drive."

Darla pulled back and she leaned back almost trapping Buffy under her legs and back. Faith adjusted her rearview mirror, fixing it squarely on them.

"Nice tattoo" Buffy commented on the large tribal symbol that was peaking from the top of her thong.

"Like it? I think I got just to show off my ass, it goes over my cheeks too."

Buffy touched her tattoo lightly tracing its patterns and Darla hissed. She gave into Buffy's touch and leaned forward to give her better access. Buffy was tempted to pull down her thong and jeans just to see it fully.

Darla's hands swept back and in her right hand she caught Buffy's breast. She turned around slowly and looking for a sign in Buffy's she got the answer immediately.

"Touch me." She offered.

Faith squirmed behind the driver's seat as Darla straddled Buffy's hips.

All Buffy could see or feel was this beautiful strawberry blonde who was looking at her like she was beautiful. Darla's took her head in her small hands and pulled toward her lips. Tongues, a world of tongues and her soft sweet tasting lips and it was different.

Darla's hands were warm and roaming under her shirt and bra. She almost screamed when she twisted a sensitive nipple between her fingers.

"Oh, she's got pink nipples, Faith." Darla declared pulling up her shirt and bra to the light.

"Hmmm.." Faith replied smiling her focused on her mirror trying to catch all the action.

Darla started to stroke her stomach lightly dipping closer and closer to the top of her hip hugger jeans.

The car stopped abruptly and saw the glow of the Betty's XXX shop in the window.

"Come on, girls, time to buy toys." Faith cried opening the backseat and grabbing Darla's hand.

Buffy moaned in regret, she moved slowly getting out of the car, not sure if she was going to vomit soon. Faith pulled Darla into her arms and kissed her hard as if they hadn't touched each other in a week. She almost grimaced at the real passion between them.

"Come on, Buffy, we'll find toys, buy some porn and then we can take them home and use them." Darla encouraged laughing.

Or, I could just pass out, right now, she thought following them into the store.

As they entered the store, Faith noticed a wall near the door covered with pictures.

"What's this?" She asked the guy behind the nearby counter.

"Those are people who were caught stealing in here, and doing other things. Those are bad guys." He explained with a laugh.

"Any bad girls? Hey, let's see if we know anybody." Faith encouraged.

"Ben was caught stealing boy on boy videos, Ralph was caught stealing toys and videos. Oh, look Darla, here's a guy after your own heart, this guy, Mike was caught stealing anal lube and a butt plug. Too bad they don't put phone numbers, some of them aren't bad."

Buffy scanned the photos for a moment and then spotted a face she knew, she pointed to it.

"Hey, B, do you know one of these guys?" Darla asked noticing her pointed finger.

"Yes, Parker, he works for my mother and he gave me the best orgasm I've ever had. Well, not him really, oh, never mind."

Darla focused on his picture, “Are you sure? This says his name Butch and he was caught exposing himself to another guy. Not exactly good orgasm material, for a girl at least."

"Let's go, the wall of vibrators, awaits." Buffy mumbled.

The wall was no lie, in every shape color and brand name porno star you could think of.

Darla and Faith made a few selections and moved onto strap-ons.

"Hey, Buffy, strap-ons could be just the element you need in your marriage." Darla commented.

"Riley has a penis, it's small and unsatisfying but he does have one."

"It's for you to use on him, B." Faith laughed.

Buffy's eyebrows were raised and she selected one with the largest dildo, she'd ever seen. Darla and Faith almost sobbed in laughter.

"What's this?" Buffy asked picking up a small plastic strap on, the shape was smaller, only about four inches.

"Oh, you strap that to your chin and it goes straight up the girl while she's on your face." Faith studied the package and then put it in her shopping bag.

"Enough with the toys, let's check out the video's" Buffy cried.

They made their way to the back of the store but Faith stopped them when she spotted a large plastic fist in a plastic bag.

"Is that what I think it is?" She asked touching the plastic bag.

"Yes, Faith, it is, let's go get porn." Darla protested getting her away from the fist.

The back room was made up with a combination of video rentals and videos to be purchased. Buffy didn't see anything that interested her and then she noticed a few stacks of magazines. She spotted a magazine called, "Boy On Boy" and the cover showed a beautiful man feeding his cock to an even better looking man. Her eyes almost glazed over when she realized that she had seen the man with the large cock almost touching his lips.

The man she’d seen standing on the corner. The man who'd watched her with Parker. The man with the perfect eyes lips and body. And he was for sale, in person and in magazine form.

"I know him.." She whispered.

Darla and Faith didn't notice they were lost in The Chicks With Dicks section. Faith's hands were roaming over Darla's ass as they kissed hungrily.

"Hey, Buffy, we're gonna check out the swings and bondage stuff. Did you get anything else?" Faith asked.

"Magazine? What are you a guy? Videos are better if you’re alone, they don't get wet. It's 10 bucks, are you sure it's worth it?" Darla questioned with a smile.

"Yeah, I'm sure." To see this man naked, she'd pay anything.

"Okay, grab me one of those home masturbation kits, my boss will get such a kick out of it." Darla asked.


tbc
~Updates? Sure, I just need a little feedback. My muse won’t come out otherwise.