~~Warning, this part contains some f/f/f slash, if it's not your thing skip this part. Spike is mentioned and thought of fondly in this part. This fic is meant to be funny and dark, like life but not mine.
~~Disclaimer- Joss owns all, I borrow some in a different setting. He can’t write Spike smut and someone has to, damn it.
Review, please!!! Lasher2a thank you for you for all your help.

Nightman Part Four by minamyluv





~Darla and Faith's Home...


Buffy entered their home and was lead to the bedroom immediately. Nice modern home in the hills and if she'd done more than glance at it she'd have probably thought it was well decorated.

She'd met up with them at the bar after expressing an interest in spending some time with them. She hadn't meant sex, or had she? She needed something maybe this was it?

What had she told Riley? I'll be out all night, honey, ladies night out, I’ll begood. Or honey, I won't be home tonight, don't touch my clothes or shoes, okay?

The ladies night part was at least correct.

Darla and Faith undressed her quickly eager to see Buffy's body and have their way with her.

"Put in a video." Buffy asked before they pounced on her.

Buffy retrieved the magazine from her purse on the floor and opened it. She found the other pictures of him, she still didn't know what his name was, and maybe it was blondie.

Page after page was covered with him, bad lighting and slightly out of focus but all it did was make her wet.

"What do want to do, Buffy?" Darla asked dropping her clothed self on top of her.

I'd like you to turn into him, she thought, her eyes still focused on the photos of him bent over taking the other man's penis in his ass. She almost shivered.

"Use the strap-on, please." She ordered.

"Oh, God Buffy, how can you just say it like that? So sweet and innocent?" Darla leaned down and kissed her lightly.

"Please..." Buffy raised her hips hoping for more contact.

"You had her in the backseat, so it's my turn.” Faith ordered removing her clothing quickly.

"It's not like I got far, just some tit." Darla pouted and climbed off.

"Don't worry, she's not going anywhere, are you Buffy?"

Buffy shook her head but she was still engrossed with the magazine, another pic showed him getting his cock sucked and the other guy looked like the one in subway. So hot.

Darla looked at the photo for a moment and smiled. "I know that place, where the photos were taken, it's a club downtown. The Bronze, right baby?"

Faith glanced at it and agreed."Yeah, that's the place, nice shows, and an interesting place to meet people. Oh, god, those guys are hot, I don't usually go for the dudes but I wouldn't say no to watching."

Faith was naked now and she spent a few minutes strapping the toy while Buffy watch licking her lips. Faith was beautiful, large full breasts and a rock hard stomach. And she was completely shaven; her skin was perfect only marred by a tribal tattoo on her arm.

"Get her ready." Faith ordered.

Darla covered Buffy's mouth with her own while her soft hands moved down Buffy's body and opened her legs.

"She's ready." Faith commented.

"I want a taste, please Faith." Darla pouted again leaving Buffy's mouth for only an instant.

"Okay, but just for a minute." And added a hard smack across Darla's still clothed ass.

Buffy's legs were hanging over the edge of the bed and when Darla knelt between them she spread them wider.

Darla teased her at first kissing her mound, then she began her licks barely touching her lips. She then inserted a finger inside her as Buffy's hips rose up to meet her thrusting finger.

"Oh, God." She moaned.

Suddenly Darla's urgent lips bit down lightly on her clit and she screamed. Before Buffy could come, she moved her face and finger slowly and let Faith take her place.

Faith smiled and inserted just the tip of the dildo into Buffy. She grabbed her hands and held them hard in her own. As Faith moved slowly inside her, Darla undressed and began to touch herself. Buffy watched Darla as she pulled out a vibrator, not a new one, from the nightstand and teased her clit with it.

Faith's thrusts were becoming hard and fast, Buffy was sure she was going to stop breathing. The dildo was hitting all the right places. Faith reached down suddenly and kissed her. It was their first kiss, hot and wet.
She straddled her suddenly pushing Buffy back on the bed for a better angle.

Darla was busying with the vibrator as Faith continued to ride Buffy. When she came suddenly, she smiled and leaned over Buffy kissing her roughly. Her hands roamed Faith and Buffy pinching nipples and kissing lips.

Then without any announcement she deposited herself on Buffy's face, facing Faith and kissing her lover quickly.

Buffy didn't know what to do exactly; this was the first time she'd ever been with a woman much less women. She followed Darla's lead and leaned up and licked the eager woman's mound.

Faith held Buffy's hips in her hands as she pounded into her. Again and again she buried her dildo inside the small blonde who was beautiful covered with her lover's mound.

Darla's beautiful face was over taken with the amateur actions of Buffy on her pussy. The girl may be new at least but her tongue was that of pro, alternating kisses, licks and gentle bites. Darla had to be careful; afraid she'd drown the petite blonde with her body.

Buffy came first, with a scream. Faith followed a moment later but she didn't stop riding her even though her orgasm. Darla was the last; a short happy scream and she dislodged herself from Buffy's talented tongue.

"That was great, Buffy, we have to do this again." Darla muttered taking Faith in her arms kissing her sweetly.

The couple was already practically failing asleep, and suddenly Buffy felt a used, a well used third wheel.

Darla and Faith curled up together on the bed and Buffy got up slowly and picked up the magazine from the bed and went into the bathroom.


It had been beautiful, new and exciting. All she knew was that she was sinking and sinking fast.
She opened the magazine, hungry to see him again. But as she stared at him, she felt aroused again. The darkness within in her told her what she wanted. This time it was so hard to ignore, she needed a man and she needed this man.


**************
tbc