Thank you all for the reviews, I loved ‘em….please leave more. I’m gonna make this a short chapter because im still getting over my cold but I’ll make it up to you soon….

Oh my god. I told her I loved her. Oh my god, oh my god, oh my go….His thoughts were interrupted by her sweet voice.
“Spike, are you alright? You look kinda……sick?” Buffy reached up and held his face in her small hand. “It’s alright if you didn’t mean it. Heat of the moment and all that. I would understand if you think this was a mistake.” She lowered her eyes, afraid of the answer she might get. Instead she got a crushing kiss that left them panting for air.

“I do love you, I don’t know how it happened so fast but there’s something about you Buffy….you’re the one.”

“I don’t know what to say. I’m not ready to say that yet Spike, I’m sorry.I’m noboby special.” Buffy looked away.

“Look at me pet.” He said and lifted her chin so that she could meet his gaze. “When I say I love you it has nothing to do with me. I love what you are, what you do, how you try. I’ve seen your kindness and your strength. I’ve seen the best and the worst of you.” Buffy smiled slightly at that and remembered smashing Harm in the face and continued listening. “And I understand with perfect clarity exactly what you are. You’re a hell of a woman Buffy, you’re the one.”

Buffy had tears in her eyes when he finished.
“How can you say that Spike, you’ve officially spoken to me like 4 times. You’ve already fucked me, you don’t have to sweet talk me to get me into bed.”

“Don’t you ever say that again!” he half yelled, she’d never seen him angry and it was …. Hot!!!

“We didn’t fuck, I made love to you, maybe you fucked but it was more then that to me. And I can say all those things to you because the second I looked into your eyes, my heart was yours. That doesn’t happen everyday Buffy, that’s something special. Some people wait more then one lifetime to feel something like that.”

“I’m sorry Spike, I guess I’m just nervous.”

“S’alright luv’, I understand. Just don’t ever question how amazing you are again.” He kissed her softly and asked “Do you think you could ever love me back?”

“I don’t know.” She replied honestly. “I quess it depends on what happens from here.”

“I have ways of getting you to fall for me Buffy.” He said with a wicked smirk.

"Is that right?" she giggled.

"Oh ya', theres a few tricks left in the big bad's bag." he growled.

"The big bad? What's tha..." Buffy was cut off by him filling her again.

"That's the big bad pet." he laughed as he slowly started to rock into her.

"I....I could love you in time Spike." she whispered.

"I have all the time in the world pet" he said before taking her lips in another kiss. 'All the time in the world' he thought while he looked into her eyes. The same eyes that had captured his very soul in seconds. 'I'd die happy if she said it even once.'he realised with a shock.

Sorry its so short guys but like i said im sick (cough, cough) i'll add another one soon.