Thanx for all who left reviews and all who wished me to get better, it means a lot. I'm starting to feel better so i should be updating faster now, thanx again.

“Wow you guys look like shit.” Cordy stated looking at the two tousled blondes. Buffy blushed and Spike smirked.
“You don’t look so hot either Cordy luv, how’d you get that “bruise” on your neck? Looks like it hurts.” Spike laughed and Xander paled, Cordy just smiled but shut her mouth.

Willow came downstairs just as Fred and Gunn came up from the basement. They all ate a quick meal and took off for school.

“See you after class luv?” Spike asked Buffy and leaned closer to her.
“Well ya we have history together moron.” She said laughing.
He gave her a quick peck after a small lecture on how words hurt and ran down the hall to make it to his class, leaving a smiling Buffy behind.

Buffy met up with Willow and they went to their fist period English lesson. Buffy had just settled down when she felt her hair pulled back roughly.

“You stupid bitch you ruined my life!” Harmony screeched and yanked hard on her golden locks again and slapped Buffy hard across the mouth, drawing blood.

Buffy pushed Harm away and stood up, seething with anger. The rest of the class shut up to watch.

“Harmony, I warned you about ever touching me again and I wasn’t joking. And for the record I didn’t ruin your life, you have plenty of s.t.d’s that did that for me.”

The class cracked up and Harm snapped. She went to hit Buffy again but Buffy was ready. She caught the girls hand and landed a punch straight onto the girls jaw. She fell like a load of bricks but Buffy wasn’t done. She straddled the girl and kept punching her in the face.
“That’s for treating me like shit!” punch
“That’s for picking on everyone!” punch
“That’s for no reason!” punch
“And this is in case you try to go near my Spike again!” punch

She stood up then and everyone cheered but it stopped when everyone noticed principal Snyder run into the class.

“Summers!” he roared. “You’re suspended for a week!”
He rushed over to Harmony and helped her up. He started to take her to the nurses office and shot one last glance at Buffy. “Leave now Miss Summers. I’ll see you first thing next Monday!”

Buffy collected her stuff and gave Willow a smile and told her to phone her later. She decided to head to the bathroom first to wipe the blood from her face when she bumped into Spike, also on his way to the bathroom.

“Baby what happened?” he asked and pulled her into a hug.
He couldn’t help but smile when she told him what had just happened.
“So no school for a week huh?” he asked smirking.
“Nope, what a horrible punishment.” She mocked and put a hand to her forehead. “Whatever shall I do?”
“Well luv, my parents are out of town this week and I think I feel the flu coming on. I’ll be off my ass sick till next week at least. I quess you’ll have to nurse me back to health pet.” He said suggestively.
“Well at least finish today so Snyder doesn’t suspect anything and then I’ll see what I can do to bring your fever down.” She said with a wink and walked away, leaving a very frustrated Spike behind.

“No way.” Cordy laughed.
“Way, you should have seen it.” Willow answered.
“Way to go Buffster” Xan shot in and Fred and Gunn burst into giggles.
Gunn went quiet for a moment then asked the gang “Does she know that she’s officially started a war?”
“I’m sure she does mate but I think she’s got enough ammo to take on everyone of those popular pricks if they go after her. Plus she’s got us.”
“She’s got us.” They all agreed, their bond starting to strengthen.

Just then they looked up and saw Angel, Parker and Riley stalking towards then.
“Bloody hell, here we go.” Spike whispered and the guys stood up, ready for the showdown that was coming their way.

next chap will be up tonight i promise, please review!!!