Thanx for the reviews you guys and sorry this got posted late but I passed out but feel special. It’s 5 in the morning and I’m gonna write a small chap write now and I promise to post another before I pass out tonight…..thanx for all the get well wishes too, you guys are great.


“Spike, Gunn, what the fuck are you guys doing at this table? Cordy, Fred, have you two lost your minds?” Angel roared.

“Hey to you too mate.” Spike shot out sarcastically. The others just glared.

“You’re bitch beat the shit out of Harm in class today Spike, she’s gonna pay, you all will.”

Gunn had his hand around Angels neck in less then a second. “Threatening men is one thing Angel, threatening ladies is different. If I ever hear you say you’ll come after our ladies again I’ll kill you.” Gunn hissed.

Parker and Riley had advanced so that Parker was in front of Xander and Riley was in front of Spike.

“Hey Captain Cardboard, as much as I love you getting in my face and all, could you take a step back?” Spike hated when guys invaded his personal space and he was getting twitchy.

“Why don’t you go fuck yourself Spike?” Riley sneered.
Spike was getting impatient. “I’m warning you mate.”
“So is Buffy a good fuck?”

Riley hit the floor out cold. Xander rubbed his hand.
“Nobody talks about Buffy that way.” He yelled and Spike started to laugh.
“That was my job whelp.”
“Sorry dude, I couldn’t help myself.” Xander explained.

Angel walked past Gunn and grabbed Cordy by the arms. “Baby, I’ll give you one more chance, we can pretend this never happened.”

“I’d rather pretend that WE never happened ‘sweetie’.” She answered, her voice thick with sarcasm. She looked at the others. “So Buffy’s off for a week?”

Spike nodded his yes.

“Well that’s not fair, I want a vacation too!” she smiled and swiftly kicked Angel in the nuts. He went down howling.

“Me too.” Spike hauled and smashed Parker in the face.

Snyder came in just as Fred poured her milk all over her fallen ex friends.
“You six with me to my office NOW” he screeched, it sounded almost inhuman.
Willow kept quiet, she wanted him to think she’d been a part of it too. She didn’t want to go to school for a week if not one of her friends would be there.


“Not the brightest guy is he?” Cordy giggled.
“Um that’s a big no.” Willow replied.
“So we all have the week off, what do you guys want to do?” Gunn asked.
“Well since it’s our first suspension the school wont be phoning our houses, so our parents don’t even have to know, we can chill with Buffy during school hours.” Fred said softly. Gunn put his arm around her and agreed.
“Ya, we can chill with Buffy.” ‘Amongst other things’ Spike thought with a grin, this was his chance to get her to start falling for him. ‘It’s gonna be a great week.’

Sorry it's short guys but like i said, its 5 in the morning and i have to get up for work in a couple of hours so i'll write more later.