Special thanx to Nic (smitten), Cordykitten, blondiebear,
caitie, seraiza, Franchesca, B, soizic, spikes_niblet, gypsy_jin, alexandrea and bex makes u fly for reviewing the last couple of chap's (thanx to everyone else in earlier chap's as well)

Buffy ran downstairs wearing only a towel, she’d just gotten out of the shower when the bell rang. Faith had phoned and let her know she’d be staying in L.A longer then planned because one of her friends was really sick. She peeked through the window and smiled.

“Hey Spike, what are you doing here?” she asked and stepped aside so that he could come in.

“Well luv’ seems the whole crew’s been suspended so we decided to chill with you. The others will be here soon.”

“Well at least this weeks not gonna be as boring as I thought it would be.”

“What happened?”

“Well Cordy kicked Angel in the nuts and Fred poured milk on a bunch of guys.”

Buffy erupted into a fit of laughter. After a moment she asked “So what did my guys do to get in trouble?”.

Spike really liked the sound of that coming from her. My guy. He smiled at her.

“Well Xan hit Riley, Gunn choked Angel, I hit Parker.” He said with a shrug.

“Oh is that all?” Buffy said clearly amused at his nonchalance at the situation.

“Yup.”

“So what are we gonna do this week?”

“Well I don’t know about everyone else but I’m gonna make you fall in love with me Buffy Summers.” and he leaned in for a kiss.

Just then the doorbell rang, signalling the arrival of the others.



So sorry the chap is this short it’s just to let it’s readers know it’s still alive but I’ve been so busy studying that I haven’t had any time. After next Monday I promise more updates more often. Also I’ve decided im sick of the high school thing so this story’s gonna be dedicated to what Spike told Buffy in this “chapter”. It’s a lot of work to do in a week, but if anyone can do it he can…..