Thanx for all the reviews guys. Theyre great. This story isn't gonna be as long as i thought but it will be finished, i promise. If anyone feels like giving me some ideas feel free, i'd welcome them!!!! Sorry it's so short but i'm having trouble with this fic.





She looked at Spike for a moment before answering the door. They were greeted with loud yells and whoops of joy from the gang. Fred was actually on top of Gunn’s shoulders smiling from ear to ear and Cordy and Xander were holding hands and grinning.

Both Buffy and Spike laughed when Willow shot the huge inflatable beach ball at them.

“I guess were going to the beach then.” Buffy giggled and ran upstairs to get her suit.


(2 hours later)

“Okay Buffy, that’s enough tanning for you. Will you take a walk with me?” Spike asked as he leaned over her, blocking the sun.

Buffy sighed dramatically. “Fine then, ruin my fun.” She said standing up.

“Well there are other ways to have fun.” He said and winked, causing her to blush.

“Get your mind out of the gutter Summers, I could have been talking about swimming or making sandcastles, things of that sort.” He said smiling.

She smiled back. “Ya, and vampires are real Spike. So where are we going.”

“Just to a little place I know not too far from here.” He answered pulling her along.

They walked for about 20 minutes before reaching their destination.

“It’s beautiful.” She breathed looking around. It was a little spot between two large sand piles that a people free view of the ocean.

“Ya I’m not one for crowded places so I come to this spot when I hit the beach.” He explained.

They sat down side by side and talked about everything. Favorite movies, favorite books (in Buffy’s case books that had been made into movies), What they wanted to do after highschool.

“Where do you want to be ten years from now buffy?”

“I want to be happy.”

“That’s it?”

“That’s it. What about you?”

“I want to be the one making you happy.”he whispered as he leaned in and brushed his lips against hers. It started off sweet and neither one knew when it turned passionate but there they were, clinging to each other and only stopping to catch their breath.

God the things he could do to her with just a kiss made her shiver. He scared her yes, but in a good way. It was something she’d never felt before and she liked it. She liked the way his lips fit hers and the way their bodies molded together so perfectly. Maybe he would succeed in winning her heart after all. ‘Maybe I want him too’ she thought before letting herself get lost in their embrace.