Sorry its taken so long to post such a short fic but i needed new ideas.....i hope you like it. Thanx for the great reviews everyone.



They both pulled away desperate for air. Spike looked at her and nodded his head towards his car.

“Uh huh” Buffy breathed.

They went and got their stuff, barely stopping to say bye to their friends, who just looked at them and smirked.

“Crazy kids and their crazy urges.” Xander teased as they rushed away.


Buffy and Spike barely made it through the door before he had her pressed up against the wall. She wrapped her legs around him and started to grind against him, moaning softly.

“Spike, upstairs please.”

Spike pulled away and looked her in the eyes. “Sorry pet, no can do.”

“What?” Buffy almost screeched.

“I want all of you pet, not random pieces here and there. I wont make love to you until your making love back.”

Buffy stared at him in shock. “When did you turn into a woman?”She regretted it almost the second it came out of her mouth.

Spike narrowed his eyes at her. “If it takes being a woman to love you properly then I better go.”

“Spike I’m sorry.”

“Me too. Who do you think you are Buffy?”

“What do you mean?”

“I announce my undying love to you and prove to you it’s not all about fucking and you throw it in my face.”

Buffy knew that what he was saying was true but she was frustrated and cranky.

“Who the fuck do you think you are then, huh Spike? You hung out with people who made my life a living hell and all of a sudden you fuck me and love me? Please.” She snorted.

Spikes eyes turned cold. “You like that word huh Buffy. Fuck. Is that what you want?”

He grabbed her hair and pulled her lips to his roughly, demanding entrance to her mouth immediately. He sunk two fingers into her heat and she thrust towards him. He pulled off her pants and sunk into her hard and fast. She was clawing at his back as he fucked her pinned against the wall. She came screaming his name and he pulled out of her, pulling up his pants right away.

“Happy now?”he asked.

“Maybe I am.”

“Well if your content with just fucking Buffy, then go fuck yourself. I wont be a part of this if that’s how its gotta be.”

He walked out of the house and slammed the door.

She sunk to the floor and cried. Why had she done that to him? She realised with a start that it was because she was scared. Scared because she loved him too, scared because she didnt know how to handle that. She was too young to want to spend the ret of her life with someone, right?