Thanx for all the wonderful reviews guys, I loved em’. This fics done, like I mentioned earlier I kind of lost the feel for this but I’ll try to make it good for you guys, you’ve all been great! This is the last chap and I’m sorry that this fic wasn’t better. I don’t know what happened but my ideas for it disappeared and I was left dry, so I’ll try for a sweet spuffy ending and try to make it up to you guys. Sorry again, this is for all of you!!!


Spike stormed out of the house but not out of the yard. He stopped and lit a smoke as he sat on the porch swing and thought.

He had overreacted but she had really hurt his feelings. He truly loved her, why was that so hard to accept. Was he so unlovable that she couldn’t bring herself to feel that for him? True he had stood by and laughed as others had treated her like shit. Even though he hadn’t been one of them not doing anything was just as bad.

He inhaled sharply. He was always stressed around her. Wanting to prove himself worthy of her love. Maybe I’m trying too hard? Maybe it looks like I’m weak. Well sod it, I’d rather look weak then look as though I didn’t care.


I wish I knew what it was about her eyes that captivated me the way they did. Spike thought for a couple of minutes before it hit him.

Her eyes held everything he wanted in life. Strength, courage, wisdom, laughter, spirit. She was perfection and he wanted to be the one reflected in her hazel orbs every time she was sad, happy or angry. He wanted to be the one she saw when she said ‘I do.’

He stopped thinking and he put out his smoke. Was that crying he heard? Bloody hell, I’m such a wanker he thought as he turned to ring her doorbell.





Why am I such a bitch? Why did I turn him away? He’ll never speak to me again she thought as she sobbed loudly in the middle of floor.

I should have told him how I felt. How much I love him. But I got scared and now I’ve lost him. I just want to hold him again.

Why do I push people away? She decided it was because she was always afraid of getting hurt but this time it had backfired. She’d always thought that being alone was better because then no one could get close enough to hurt her. Turned out that by not letting him in she had hurt herself.

She thought about his smile, his smirk, his sarcasm, his rebellious style and his love for her. She thought about what it would be like to never get to see any of those things again and she cried even louder than before.

“I’ll always be alone”she whispered just as someone started pounding on her front door.

She got up and looked through the eye-hole. She threw open the door and stood face to face with him. The love of her life, the man she wanted to spend forever with.

Her lip quivered and Spike pulled her into a hug.

“I’m so sorry baby”he soothed, “I’m a bad, bad man…..forgive me?”

“Theres nothing to forgive Spike.”she said between sniffles. “It was my fault…..I…I love you” she said looking away.

Spike put his finger under her chin and raised her face to his. “Say that without looking away”he whispered.

“I love you”she said again looking straight into his blue eyes.

“For how long do you think?” He was inching closer to his lips as they spoke.

“For as long as you’ll have me.”

They were only centimetres apart now.

“How does forever sound pet?”he breathed.

“Too short.” She couldn’t say any more as Spike ran his hands through her hair and pulled her into the most breathtaking kiss she’d ever had. They both knew it was going to be hard but they would die to make it work. They put everything they had into that kiss, and although they were still young they both knew that they had found what some people searched a lifetime for…..they’re very own happily ever after.


Once again I’m sorry, I just really didn’t know what to write…..please don’t hate me lol. I hope the ending was okay at least. Maybe one day I’ll re-write it from where I lost the inspiration but for now im gonna keep writing my other fic, Theres an angel in the basement if you guys wanna check it out…….

I love you all, thanx for your support even though the fic started to suck you guys were still nice, I appreciate that greatly!
Linz