Thanx to gypsy_jin, bex makes you fly, kimber, cordykitten, seraiza and soizic for leaving reviews, you guys are great. If you keep them coming I’ll keep the chapters coming as fast as I can. I’d like at least 5 per chapter, belive it or not it does help me write.

You guys are great. Sorry that the last chapter was short but I wanted summarize what happened after Harmony got knocked on her ass (which I wish had really happened in the show lol) so I could get to the “fun chapter”. Thanx to gypsy_jin, bex makes you fly, buffyandspikeforever for reviewing the last chapter, please keep it up you guys are my muses =).


Buffy woke the next morning and let out a blood curdling scream “Noooooooooooooo!”.
Faith was sitting in the middle of her floor with every piece of Buffy’s clothing cut into tiny pieces. “WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?”. She was close to hyperventilating.

Faith just smiled and answered sweetly “Don’t sweat it B, were going shopping. This should have been done quite a while ago.” She answered glacing down at a pair of what used to be dingy overalls and shuddering. “Were going shopping, be ready in a half an hour.” She left the room stepping over pieces of what once were Buffy’s wardrobe.

Buffy had no choice. She had to go back to school tomorrow and she couldn’t go naked. She hopped in the shower, washed and rinsed quickly and dried off. When she got back to her room she saw a pair of Faiths jeans and a baby blue tank top on the bed. With no choice in the matter she threw them on and glanced in her mirror. ‘Maybe I won’t kill Faith after al’ she mused. She had to admit she looked decent. In the last 2 years she’d forgotten she had curves. She pulled her butchered hair into a ponytail, hoping that the salon would fit her in today, and ran downstairs to look for the glasses she’d left by the couch last night.
“Fuck not those too Faith.” She looked at the pile of broken glass her cousin had just made by stepping on them and bit back a nasty comment as she was handed her pair of contacts.

“Yup those too B. Look I know you’re probably pissed at me for what I’ve done BUT I’m doing it because I love you!”

“You’re destroying everything I own because you love me?” Buffy said exasperated.
“Well ya, why else would I be doing it?”

Both girls laughed and Buffy knew that she wouldn’t be mad at Faith for long.
“Look Buffy, this isn’t you. You used to be happy, you used to care about how you looked and you used to take care of bitches like that Bimbo from last night all the time. Why are you holding back?”
“I used to have a lot of things, I used to have a mom.” Buffy answered quietly and Faiths heart broke and she went to her cousin and hugged her tight.
“Your mom never would have wanted you to change. Well maybe the whole being a bitch part but the rest of you was fine. She loved you the way you were.”
Buffy could only nod her head, she’d never thought of it that way and it was true. Joyce had never liked her attitude with the less popular but she was always proud that her daughter was self assertive and got what she wanted when she wanted it. She used to call Buffy her shining star.

Stepping away from Faith, a look of new resolve in her eyes she said “You’re right. Lets jet so I can get to the salon and get some shopping in too.”

Faith gave a smile and followed her out the door, glad that she’d been able to show Buffy a few truths in such a short time. ‘Watch out Sunnydale high, Buffy’s back and your gonna be in trouble’ Faith thought as she closed the door behind them.


“Oh my god princess thank god you came to me, there’s so much to do.” Lorne who had been the stylist appointed to Buffy rambled. “So much potential! I was thinking honey blond hair with some lighter streak and a just past the shoulder cut with long layers….and I’ll do youe eyebrows for free. Really honey what have you been thinking?”

Faith snorted and Buffy shot her a dirty look. “Sorry B but he’s right.”

“Oh I’m always right when it comes to beautiful things, you know you should probably come in for a facial pudding pop.”

This stopped Faith fast and it was Buffy’s turn to chuckle. ‘Serves her right’ she thought smugly.

“OOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWW!”
“Cut it out cupcake were almost done here.” Lorne chided, plucking the last of the stray hairs from Buffy’s brow.

“Can I see now?”

Faith and Lorne had decided to with hold mirrors during the makeover. Looking quickly at each other they both nodded their head in agreement and turned Buffy around to face the huge wall mirror.

She gasped. Instead of the withdrawn, plain girl she had become she was the stylish, outgoing Buffy she had been hiding “I love it guys” she squealed and gave both Lorne and Faith tight hugs. After paying for the work (thanx to Daddy’s no limit ‘I’m sorry I’m a bad father so I’ll give this to you out of guilt’ credit card and promising Lorne that no one else would touch her except for him they went to the food court to grab a bite to eat before going on their spree.

“So what you thinking ‘bout B?” Faith said between bites of her burger and fries.
“I was just thinking that it feels nice to be back again. I know I’m not the same person I was two years ago and I’m grateful for that. I really was a bitch.” She flinched at the self admission. “But I’m starting to see that’s a really good thing. I mean I’ve sat back and taken too much shit from the assholes around here, so have my friends. I cant just sit back and let it happen anymore, ya’ know?”

“I undestand B. It’s about time too might I add.” Faith was ecstatic, she loved her cousin and didn’t want her to go through any more than what she already had. Buffy had spent the whole two hours it had taken to “fix her up” in the salon to tell her all about Willow and Xander, who seemed really nice, and about what she’d had to deal with from the “cool kids”. Her eyes had been scanning the crowd while she was thinking and she spotted the good looking blond boy from the night before. She waved at him and signalled him over, wanting to see what happened when he saw Buffy.

“Who you waving at Faith?”
“Someone I met last night.”
“Huh.”
“Oh, you dropped your wallet at the Bronze last night and some guy you go to school with dropped it off. He’s a real stud muffin too. She explained, she’d forgotten all about it till she saw him walk in.

Spike had just walked in when he spotted Buffy’s cousin waving him over. He grabbed Gunn and walked over.

“Hey there, thanx again for last night, who’s your friend?”
“No problem, this is Gunn.” Spike looked down at the blonde girl who had not said a word and his heart stopped. It was the angel from the picture he’d seen last night.
“You must be Buffy’s sister, I’m Spike and this is my friend Gunn.” He offered his hand to her.
Buffy was stunned. Spike Giles was talking to her. More importantly he didn’t recognise her, that’s why he was being nice. Angered at the thought that he was only being polite because he had no idea who she was she offered her hand to him and looked him in the eyes.
“Actualy I know who you are Spike. We’ve met plenty of times.”
He looked confused and she liked it.
“Is that right pet? I think I would remember a pretty girl like you. You must have me mistaken.”
‘Oh my god, he thinx I’m pretty.’ The happiness at his statement quickly dissipated and reality came crashing back.
“Maybe the bleach has gotten to your head.”
Faith and Gunn snorted at the same time, enjoying the show between the blondes.
“Fine.” He took a step back. “Even if I did forget meeting a pretty face I’m sure I would remember meeting a bitch.”
Faith kept her mouth shut although it was hard, she wanted to see what Buffy’s next move was, she noticed Gunn lower his eyes at Spike, obviously not too thrilled at the way he was talking to this girl. Spike didn’t know why he was getting so pissed off with the bint as he continued to look into her eyes he felt a vague sense of recogniton but brushing it away.
“Well maybe we could call your ho bag girlfriend in here so I could smash her face again and jog your memory. Buffy doesn’t have a sister, I AM Buffy.”

Faith held in her smile, Gunn’s eyes popped and Spike blanched.
‘No wonder she’s being a bitch, me and “mine” have been tormenting her for over a year now.’ He was just about to apologise when she got up and walked away. Faith gave the boys a shrug and followed her.

“Gunn what the fuck just happened?”
“Looks like we’ve got ourselves an enemy buddie. Honestly I don’t think I want to be on the receiving side of her vengeance.”
“Call Fred and Cordy, we have to talk.”
Spike’s eyes never left the blond as she sashayed away, she was mesmerizing and he had a plan.


“Fuck Buffy I think you bought out every store there.” Faith said as she dropped the mountain of bags next to the other mountain of bags on Buffy’s bed.
“Ya well I had some catching up to do.” She gave Faith a bright smile and they began unloading her new, well, new everything.

“What do you mean Buffy’s hot?” Cordy asked.
“I mean she’s bleeding gorgeous Queen C.” He used the nickname with a loving tone though, she never took offence when he said it.
“I can’t believe it.”
“I can.” He replied softly remembering her beautiful eyes.
“Wow, I mean wow!”

Fred and Gunn had remained silent during the whole time Spike had explained the run in with Buffy and her cousin. Fred occasionally looked at her boyfriend when she thought Spike was over embellishing the story only to have him nod that it was true. Suddenly Cordy started laughing.

“What’s so funny pet?” Spike didn’t see the humor.
After getting her breath back Cordy explained. “All this time we’ve been bitches and assholes because we were scared to lose our popularity and be losers again.” The laughter started up again.

“Uh ya pet, what’s your point?” He was getting annoyed.
“Well now I wish I had her courage. I never stood up to anyone until I started dating Angel because I knew I had the protection of the popular kids. I actually envy her.” The others got what she was saying and laughed with her until she pulled out her cell phone.

“What are you doing Cordy?” Fred asked.
“Something I should have done a long time ago, something I hope you guys do too. I’m breaking up with popularity.” Everyone stood quietly, wanting to see what she meant. She dialled a number and after a moment started talking.

“Hi Angel, you busy?”
Everyone was so quiet that they could hear his answers.
“Ya I am make it quick okay baby.”
“Don’t worry, I will. It’s over.”
“WHAT? You inconsiderate whore, I made you who you are!”
“Oh I know, that’s why I cant stand you.”
“I’ll never let you back in Cordy, you’ll never be respected by anyone without me!” he roared.
“Maybe so but at least I can respect myself again.” And with that she flicked her phone closed.
“So you guys in or not? Friends forever or enemies?”

“Friends forever.” They chorused and Spike made his own phone call to Harmony.

“So what do we do now?” Fred asked. She wasn’t looking forward to be being tormented again but was relieved at the same time that she didn’t have to pretend anymore, she knew her man felt the smae way. None of them were bad people, they just didn't have their priorities straight.
“Now we make it up to a certain blonde girl and her friends.” Spike said.
“If they let us.” Gunn added.
“If they let us.” Spike echoed, not knowing why he was hoping against hope that they would, especially the blond with the pretty eyes. “So this is what we do.” he began as they all sat down and listened.


PLEASE LEAVE SOME REVIEWS GUYS, IT MEANS A LOT TO ME!!!