Thanx to all who left reviews, i love you guys. Gimme more please.



Spike, Gunn and Xander stood open mouthed as they watched the girls chase after Buffy.

“Um, anyone of you guys as lost as I am?” Xander asked.
“Not a soddin’ clue mate? You think she’d be happy, what with us embarrassing Harm in front of everyone an’ all.”
“No kidding, that was priceless by the way dude. A Kodak moment for the ages.”
Spike laughed, he was quickly beginning to like the boy who was at his house so often now.
“Thanx, it just sorta’ came to me.” ‘Ya and it had nothing to do with her sexy smile hot body you soddin’ poof’ he chided himself.
Gunn, who had remained quiet the whole time saw the look on his friends face and knew that there was more to it than he was willing to share right now. He’d never seen his friend look at a girl the way he had looked at Buffy and was eager to sit back and see what would develop in the next few weeks.


“Buffy sweetie are you okay?” Cordy asked gently. Willow and Fred stood quietly behind her.
“I’m fine, I quess it just freaked me out ya know? Getting kissed in front of all those people.”
“Was it your first kiss?”
Buffy had to laugh at that. “No, it’s been a long time since I’ve been with somebody though. The last boyfriend I had was when I was 15, it’s been almost three years.”
“I bet it makes it worth the wait to be kissed by a major hottie though, right?”
“Ya it does.” Buffy agreed as all four girls laughed.

After agreeing that all the girls would show up tonight for Willows makeover Buffy went home early. She was tired and Faith was out so she went straight upstairs to take a nap. By the time she’d woken up the girls would be there any minute so she ran downstairs to make some juice for everyone. That’s when she found Faiths note. She’d forgotten it was her friends birthday in L.A and would be home tomorrow. ‘Cool, I’ll have time with just Will and the new girls, we’ll get to know each other better.’ She had no idea that just a few blocks over a group of guys were planning on crashing the party.

PLEASE REVIEW GUYS!!!