Yay you guys are amazing, thank you all so much fro the reviews. I loved ‘em! I would love more too (hint hint) =)It's another short chapter but i havent been feeling well so i thought i'd write what i could for now....

**********2 hours after the girls arrived*****************

‘They’re actually really nice once to get to know em.’ Buffy thought to herself as Cordy finished cutting and styling Willows hair. The red head looked gorgeous. Buffy had plucked her once shaggy brows into perfect arches, Fred had brought over some clothes she didn’t wear anymore but were still stylish and would fit her new friend to a “T” and Cordy had cut her hair, rather well to everyone’s surprise and Willows relief. She’d sheared the red mane to Willows chin and blow dried it to give it a cute bouncy, fresh look. They’d all talked the entire time, each one happy to have made new friends.

“So Buffy, feel better now?” Cordy asked She was referring to the fact that Buffy had ran home earlier that day.
“Ya, I quess I acted like a baby huh?”
“No sweetie, I would have bailed too.” Cordelia admitted. “I mean it’s not everyday one of the hottest guys in the world tells the entire school he loves you and kisses you, even though it was just a joke.”
“Ya, it threw me off guard.” The little blond answered, blushing a little.

Fred, Cordy and Willow noticed the flush that adorned her cheeks now and shared a knowing smile. Something was brewing between the two blondes and they all saw it. Buffy paled suddenly and the girls stopped talking.

“What is it Buffy?” Willow asked, feeling a little creeped out to.
“I thought I heard a noise outside.”
“I did too.” Fred admitted.
‘This is why mom put me in all those classes’ Buffy thought and went to the back door where the noise was coming from, the other 3 girls right behind her.

“Okay I need you guys to stay calm, it’s probably just a racoon or something, I’m gonna go check it out.” Just as she finished someone wearing a demon mask ran by the window, causing the girls to screech and drop to the floor.

“Okay, I know how to handle this, I’m gonna go outside and see if that guys still out there, I need you guys to be ready to call the police when I tell you to.” Buffy whispered.

“What? Are you fucking crazy? You’re just a girl Buffy, you can’t take on some nut ball on your own.” Fred hissed while Willow nodded in agreement.

“Look don’t worry about me, I promise I can take care of myself, my mom made sure of that before she died. Wait to call the police on my signal though, I want to make sure this isn’t some prank Harmony decided to pull and have the cops come out here to arrest a couple of kids for a few minutes just to let them go once it got cleared up.” She got up and walked to the door.

Cordy, who had picked up the portable so that she could dial 9-1-1 as soon as she had to put a hand on Buffy’s shoulder. “What’s the signal?”

“Me yelling ‘Call the fucken’ cops’” Buffy answered and walked into the backyard. It took a moment before her eyes could adjust to the dark. She glanced at the house and could see the others watching fearfully, only their heads could be seen through the window.

She wasn’t scared, she’d had to many years practicing the art of ass kicking. She did feel all tingly though and couldn’t place a finger on why it felt familiar.

And then she saw “it”. Three guys came rushing at her out of the shadows and she got into a fighting stance.

The first one to reach her was knocked flat on his ass with a punch to the face and a quick kick to the jewels. She could her the girls screaming from inside and she felt the fierce need to protect them. Before the second one had time to turn around and run she kicked his legs out from under him with a perfect sweep of her legs. The third one stopped and shot his hands up in the air, signalling surrender.

Buffy got up. “What the fuck do you want?”
The guy pulled off his Halloween mask, a look of horror on his face.

“Xander?” Buffy screeched. “What the fuck are you doing here?”

The other girls, realising they were safe, ran out to stand next to her. Buffy gasped.
“Xander, are these who I think they are?” she asked pointing to the now moving and obviously in pain “Demons.”

He nodded slightly, still afraid of making any sudden movements around his black belt friend.

“Oh fuck.” Buffy started laughing and the other girls did too. She’d just kicked the shit out of two of the most popular guys at school. This was priceless.

Fred was sitting over Gunn now and giving him a lecture. Cordy was chasing Xander around the yard trying to hit him.

“Sorry about that.” She said, crouching in front of Spike and still smiling.
“Ya, me too. Didn’t work out quite as we planned. Also the big smile on your face makes me believe that your not really sorry pet.” Spike said with a groan and got off the ground.
“You had it coming, now lets get inside and fix you guys up.”

Everyone followed her into the house to get out of the cold. Spike looked over at Buffy who was getting ice for them from the freezer. ‘S’ gonna be an interesting night.’ He thought to himself as he watched the petite blond moving gracefully around the kitchen. ‘A very interesting night.’

REVIEWS PLEASE =)