Thanx to all you guys who left reviews, I love you!!! I hope you like this....

“What the fuck were you guys thinking?” Cordy asked. They were all sitting in Buffys living room, the girls on the couch, the guys on the floor trying to mend their wounds.

“Um, we weren’t?” Xander answered hopefully, flinching at the sound of her voice. ‘Girl packs a wicked punch’ he thought while rubbing his arm.

“That’s right you weren’t. Buffy could have killed you or we could have called the police or….”

Spike cut her off, as much as he loved Cordy sometimes she just talked too much. “Look luv’ weve already said were sorry, not much else we can do except thank god that we’re still alive.”

This last part was directed at Buffy and the gang cracked up.

“So Buff, where did you learn those moves? I’ve only seen that kind of judo stuff in the movies.” Gunn was intrigued, he’d never seen a girl handle herself the way she did.

“Oh, my mom put me in every kind of fighting class she could, she always wanted me to be safe.” Buffy answered with a smile. “And I wouldn’t have killed you guys, just put you in a coma.”

“Ouch pet, lesson learned, trust me. No more sneaking up on you birds.” Spike moaned.

Cordy was watching Spike closely. ‘Is he flirting? Oh my god he is!’ she determined after seeing the slight blush come to his face when he looked at Buffy. ‘Time to heat things up.’

“Truth or Dare anyone?” she asked with an evil smile.

Fred and Gunn were up for it and Willow agreed after Cordy gave her the ‘if you say no I’ll kill you in your sleep’ look. It was only Buffy and Spike who had yet to answer.

‘I don’t like that look in Cordy’s eyes. Something tells me she’s planning something.’ Buffy chewed her bottom lip. ‘If I say no then she’ll tease me for the rest of the night, besides it make be fun’

“I’m in.”

Spike’s heart stopped. ‘She’s gonna play, wonder if she’s the kind to back out of a dare or rise up to the challenge?’ Spike had an idea.

“Well if you’re in luv’ so am I.” ‘Is she blushing? God that’s sexy.’ He thought to himself.

“Great I’ll start since it was my idea. Spike, truth or dare?”
“Well I don’t fancy you having a free for all pass to my thoughts pet so I’ll have to go with dare.”

“Great, I dare you to kiss Buffy.”

‘I’m gonna have to thank her later.’ Spike thought to himself as he leaned towards the little blond as the others ooooh’d in the backround.

Buffy shot Cordy a withering look but the brunettes smile never faltered. ‘I’m gonna have to kill her later. Allright Buffy, pull it together. It’s just a kiss, you’ve been kissed before, by him even, it’s nothing’. Buffy mentally snorted ‘Ya and it made your insides melt.’

Her thoughts were cut off when his lips brushed hers and the world faded away. There was only the two of them caught in the moment. The kiss started off gentle but soon his tongue was begging entrance and she gave it, both of them moaning at the warmth of it. He put his hand on her cheek and pulled her even closer, so she was practically falling off the couch.

“COUGH COUGH”

The sound of the others laughing snapped them out of the moment. Buffy threw herself back onto the couch and hid her face while Spike stayed in front of her with a cocky grin on his face.

“Wow, remind me not to dare you guys to play seven minutes in heaven.” Xander teased.

Spiek smiled. “Well it’s my turn Xan, I dare you to play seven minutes in heaven with Cordy.

Everyone laughed as Xander turned beet red and Cordy looked down.

“But I didn’t pick dare.” Xander whined.

“Fine, tell us how old you were when you had your first wet dream.” Spike shot back.

“I hate you Spike, your evil.” Xander looked at Cordy and held out his hand. She took it and they walked to the closet. She turned around and winked at the group “Don’t bother counting the minutes guys, I got this one under control” she said before dragging a very nervous Xander into the closet and closing the door.

“Wow, um, I’m gonna go to bed. See you guys in the morning.” Willow said and took off to Faith’s room, where she would be sleeping.

“Ya fRed and I are gonna crash too, Buffy where do you want us?”
“Well there’s a cot in the basement, it’s got blankets and everything all ready fixed up if you two want some privacy. Or you could sleep out here with Cordy and Xander on the pull out couch.”

Just as soon as she finished talking you could hear thumping and moans coming from behind a certain door. “The cot it is” fRed said quickly and they took off for the basement.

“Where’s that put me luv’?” Spike asked.
“Um, you can grab my room, I’ll grab the couch.”
“I cant let you sleep on the couch, that’s inhumane.” He spoke louder as the moaning increased in volume. “Why don’t you sleep in your room and I’ll crash in your Dads.”
“Cant he locked his door before he left, besides his bed is probably swimming with diseses from the whores he’s had over.”

Spike could see the pain in Buffy’s eyes and felt bad for her, he wished he could make it al right.

“Sorry for bringing it up pet.”

“S’okay” she said softly, keeping her eyes glued to the carpet. “You can sleep in my room with me if you like, on the floor. It’s not comfy but…”
“It’s perfect kitten, if theres any monsters under the bed I’ll just have you kick their ass!”

This made her smile and Spike vowed he would always try to keep her looking like that.




“So this is the floor.” Buffy said and winced. ‘God could I sound anymore stupid?’
“Sure is princess.” Spike chuckled.

Buffy stared in shock as he stripped off his shirt to reveal perfect abs and gorgeous pecs. His skin looked ivory and she had to force her mouth closed. “G’nite Spike. Sweet dreams.”

Spike smiled as she closed the lights and jumped into bed. The moonlight lit up her room dimly. “Aren't you gonna give me a goodnight kiss?”

“No, goodnight Spike.”

"You wanna play 7 minutes in heaven?" he stiffled a laugh.

"No, goodnigt Spike." 'Thank god he can't see me blushing.'

"Do you mind if i come up and give you a goodnight kiss?"

"No, goodnight Spike."

Before Buffy could realise she'd been tricked he jumped on the bed and caught her lips. Buffy's willpower died and she let the bliss sweep over her but it was short lived. Almost as soon as the kiss started it was finished and Spike was back on the floor, tucking himself in.

"Goodnight princess, sweet dreams." he mumbled and fell into a deep sleep almost right away.

"G'nite Spike." Buffy whispered as she put her fingers to her still tingling lips, allowing sleep to take her as well.


PLEASE REVIEW!!!!