Disclaimer: I don’t own them, I’m just having a bit of fun with them, they belong to Joss.
Rating: NC17 for adult themes and situations (well it will be when I can manage to write the sex scenes without cringing.)
Spoilers: Beginning of season 6.
Summary: Buffy has been having dreams, prophetic dreams. But what prophecy could be to do with fertility Gods and naked Spike?


Dreams

Chapter 1


Wanting.

Lips on her body.

Desperation.

Hands everywhere.

Need.

Hard thrusts into her body.

This has to work.

Screaming as fangs pierce her throat. Screaming as she climaxes.

Desperation.

Spike licking her throat.

Spike!

*******


Buffy awoke with a moan then a gasp. Spike??
The dream had been so clear, so vivid. Buffy knew that the only dreams that she had like it were prophetic dreams. Buffy snorted to herself, yeah, right; The Powers that Be wanted her to have sex with Spike. A sudden suspicion ran through her, could Spike somehow have made her have a dream about fantastic sex with him?

Whoa, fantastic? Where did that come from? But it didn’t explain the feeling of desperation that had been all around her.

"Giles you are going to love this one."

Buffy had already decided to leave some of the details out when she spoke to Giles but it seemed important that she tell him about the dream.

Buffy looked at the clock and got up; it was about time to get up and get dawn of to school anyway. She made Dawn’s lunch and made small talk with her until Xander arrived to take her to school, then headed over to the Magic Box to talk to Giles.

As Buffy entered the Magic Box, she saw Giles and Anya behind the counter, Willow and Tara were sitting at the table. God, is everyone I know here? Buffy plastered a smile on her face.

"Hi Giles, do you have a minute?"

"Of course, Buffy." He smiled at her expectantly.

"Um, could we talk in private?" Buffy asked, flushing a bit.

That, of course, got everyone's attention. Giles looked worried; Willow and Tara looked a bit concerned, and Anya just looked interested now.

"Oh crap." Buffy muttered and walked over to the table and sat down. Everyone would probably find out anyway.

"I had a dream." Buffy sighed; this was going to be embarrassing.

"Prophetic?" Giles asked

"Yeah, I think so anyway." Buffy replied.

Giles looked at her expectantly.

“Alright… look guys, this is embarrassing. I was having sex with... Someone; I know that sounds weird, but it was for a reason! There was such a feeling that surrounded me, us." Buffy spoke as fast as she could.

Everyone just stared at her for a minute until Giles broke the silence by clearing his throat.

"Right then. Well, I shall look into it; and don’t worry Buffy, you know as well as I that what transpires in your dreams doesn’t always come to pass." He tried to reassure her before walking over to his books.

"Was it someone you knew?" asked Willow.

"Err …yes." Buffy mumbled.

"It wasn’t Xander was it? Because you can’t have him." Anya said quickly.

"Look, it doesn’t matter who it was ‘cause it’s so not gonna happen!" Buffy sighed. She was just beginning to get used to being alive again, and Spike seemed to be the only person she felt comfortable with since she came back. So, of course, true to Buffy style, something had to go wrong.

***
As the sun set over Sunnydale hours later, Buffy sat in the Magic Box; Everyone was still looking up anything they could think of to explain this craziness. Well, everyone except for Dawn. Dawn had come to the Magic Box directly from school, and now she was in a foul mood because no one would tell her what they were researching.

An uneasy feeling crept up on Buffy, but she quickly brushed off any concern she felt. When hadn’t she felt uneasy since she had returned?

When she was with Spike.

Everyone was so busy, no one really noticed Buffy’s mood change; they didn’t notice when she stood up suddenly, her eyes fixed on the door; they didn’t notice the way Buffy’s eyes changed, the blue-tinged glow that emanated from them. What they did notice was the door being thrown open with such a force it rattled the walls; and the strange blue glow coming from the eyes of a very wild-looking Spike.

Buffy and Spike approached each other and began circling one another.

"Oh, hey! Spike’s gonna get his ass kicked! Again. What did you do this time Spike?" Xander almost rubbed his hands in glee.

"When did Spike get coloured contacts?" Willow watched the vampire warily.

No one expected what happened next.

Buffy launched herself at Spike, smashing her lips against his. Spike returned the kiss with equal ardour as the two of them began tearing at the clothes that separated them. Buffy’s top was ripped off in a blur, the material replaced with Spike’s lips as they attacked her breasts.

Xander stood, frozen for a second, and then ran toward the pair. He wasn’t sure what he was going to do, but he knew that Buffy must be being attacked by that animal.

Just as he had almost reached them, he was flung back by what seemed to be an invisible shield of some sort. Baffled, Xander turned to the others to see Giles standing in shock and Willow covering Dawn’s eyes.

"Everyone into the training room NOW!" Giles ushered everyone into the back; then he followed, murmuring, "Oh Buffy, you never said it was Spike...." as he closed the door.

Once everyone was in the back, Anya broke the silence.

"I want to go back in there. Obviously they’re not shy, so why can’t I watch?" Anya stated, rather annoyed.

Everyone ignored her. As the noises from the store became louder and more frantic, Giles looked around at the group, noticing that they were just as flushed as he felt. Then the noise rose to its crescendo with a scream from Buffy and a simultaneous roar from Spike.

"Right. They’ve finished having sex. Can I go back in there now?" Anya made a move towards the door.

"Just wait there please." Giles was curt in his response. He gently opened the door to the store and peeked his head in cautiously; what he saw nearly broke his heart. Buffy was now sitting on the floor with tears running down her face as she searched desperately for her clothes.
Giles asked one of the gang to hand him a towel from the shelves, then spoke quietly into the store.

"Buffy, I’m coming in. Ok?"

"No, no. Please don’t." Buffy’s voice hitched as she answered.

"It’s ok, I…er, won’t look." Giles entered the room sideways, holding his gaze away from the naked body of the Slayer that he had come to think of as his daughter. As he neared Buffy, he held out the towel, then turned his back as she took it from him and wrapped it around herself. Suddenly she hissed in pain as she tried to stand up.

Giles looked around at Buffy trying to rise and crouched next to her to help her up.

"Are you ok?" Giles asked carefully.
"Just a bit sore." Buffy’s blush was just a reaction to discussing anything remotely sexually related with Giles. Giles took in the marks on her legs and the obvious fang marks on her neck.

"Ah yes, well... What happened?" Giles didn’t want to push her but he had to know what on earth had just happened here. He looked at Spike still lying naked on the ground, apparently sleeping, and he wanted to kick him.

"I’m not entirely sure. I was just sitting there and I felt kind of weird, then boom I’m pawing at Spike. You know, I was still awake but… it was like I wasn’t in control of my body! I couldn’t help it Giles." Buffy blushed again, she really didn’t think that she had enough blood in her body to cover the blushing she was going to do because of this event.

"Hmm, possession maybe. Do you think this is what your dream was about?" Giles tried to casually carry on the conversation as if he hadn’t just seen things that should only be on night time TV.

"Definitely. I had the same feeling of desperation. No, wait! I didn’t mean it like that!" Buffy looked stricken.

"I know what you mean Buffy." Giles said soothingly.

Xander came out of the training room then, carrying another towel, interrupting any further discussion for the moment.

"For him," he explained as he nodded to the sleeping vampire. He leaned down and draped the towel over Spikes waist. Noticing Buffy’s surprised look, he added defensively, "What? Willow made me. Dawn’s out back going nuts because we won’t let her see Spike naked."

"I so am not!" Dawn’s muffled voice made him smile. She peeked around the door; when no one protested, she entered the store.

"And you know, your sister having sex with your crush kinda puts a dampener on the puppy love." Dawn smiled at Buffy.


"Puppy love? Crush? But I thought you liked...." Xander trailed off shaking his head.

The rest of the gang had followed Dawn into the store, and now stood around the sleeping vampire.

"What are we going to do with him? He can’t stay there, he’ll put customers off." Anya insisted, breaking the sudden, uncomfortable silence.

"I think we should stake him and get it over and done with. He attacked you." This, of course, from Xander.

"It wasn’t his fault, Xander, he had as much control over this as I did.” Buffy protested. “I’m going to move him into the training room...Actually, I’m going to get dressed first." She looked around for her clothes, then picked up her torn shirt. Holding it front of her, she sighed.

"We never have sex like that! Why not?" Anya smacked Xander in the ribs.

"Because I’m human... And, not possessed. You were possessed, right Buff?"

"Yes Xander, big possession." Buffy stared at the vampire on the floor.

"Here." Xander undid his shirt, shrugged it off and passed it to Buffy. She gripped it to her and retrieved her trousers that, thankfully, were still intact. She passed the gang as she hurried into the changing room where she dressed quickly, stopping when she caught a glimpse of herself in one of the mirrors on the wall.

She traced the bite mark on her neck with her fingers then gingerly touched the bruises that littered her thighs. Spike had done this to her; yet, strangely enough, she bore no ill will toward him; she had no desire to stake him. She had been conscious the entire time, but she had felt someone else's feelings too. Aside from the feelings of desperation, she had felt love. She had felt surrounded by love. And, in a strange way, it had been peaceful.

As she entered the shop, the gang was still standing around the vampire.

"How can he sleep through this?" Xander was tempted to kick him; he looked so peaceful and…well, dead.

"Well, from the sounds he was making, he is very satisfied. Very good sex always makes you fall asleep afterwards." Anya explained assuredly.

Buffy blushed again.

"Anyway, I'm going to move Spike. Will, Tara, could you please take Dawn up to the top of the shop. I don’t want anything being seen by accident." The look Buffy directed at Dawn cut off any of the teen’s arguments before she could voice them.

Buffy watched the two girls drag a sulking Dawn off and smiled. Then Buffy bent down and carefully lifted Spike into her arms as if he weighed nothing more that a child. She carried him into the training room, set him gently down onto the couch, and then covered the still sleeping vampire with a throw that had been draped over the back of the couch. He looked so innocent. As if it had a will of its own, her hand snaked out to softly brush a stray curl out of her new lover’s face.

She wasn’t quite sure how she was going to do deal with this