This series carries on from where ‘Car Trouble’ left off, (although we may dip back into it occasionally) with Buffy and Spike in a relationship, all the Scooby’s are more or less accepting of it, and Angel (who is with Cordelia) HATES the idea …………

Night School

By the Kings of Mercia

Rating NC17

This is for our Deb – (LoobyLoo) who we all love dearly, we couldn’t be without you, babe!



Chapter 1

Spike entered the house via the back door. He could hear voices coming from the lounge.

He wandered in to see Willow and Buffy sitting on the couch, Buffy having a college evening class list on her knee, and a pin in her hand.

“Hey babe” Spike leaned over and Buffy dropped her head back and gave him a light kiss.

“Hi Red, so what are you doing?”

Throwing his duster over the back of one of the armchairs, Spike came and sat by the two girls.

“Well, we decided to improve our minds!” Willow said with her customary sunny grin.

“I see – so?”

“So, we got a pin, and said that the first course we stick with a pin, we’ll do!”

“Oh, right” Spike said, frowning because there was an awful lot of pin-pricks in the paper for ‘first’…

“I’m doing Advanced Computer Languages for Business, incorporating Graphics Programmes for Networks” Willow said, still smiling. Spike just blinked at her, well, whatever floated your boat, he supposed………

“And I’m doing………” Buffy closed her eyes and brought the pin down, opened her eyes and scrutinised,

“………Macramé – Macramé, what’s that?” Buffy asked frowning. Spike shrugged and Willow piped up,

“Oh, I know – it’s string”

“String? They have a evening course on string?” Buffy asked doubtfully

“No, you knot it, and make things…like um, like plant pot holders and stuff”

“I see. No. I’m not ready for granny’s craft circle yet, I’ll try again” Buffy closed her eyes and raised the pin, but Spike picked up the booklet up off her lap and began to peruse the other courses that had been rejected. Buffy opened her eyes and said,

“Oi, I’ve got to choose again!”

“Er, hold on, I thought you said ‘first course’ you stuck the pin in…there must be a dozen holes in this thing at least!” Spike said holding the paper up to the light

“Ah, um, well you see all the ones I’ve picked so far, aren’t suitable” Buffy stated

Spike frowned, went to turn the page but Buffy stopped him

“No, it’s got to be that page, coz it’s a Tuesday and that’s the day of Will’s course too” Buffy said. Spike left it at the right page and said,

“Okay then…what was wrong with, let me see…………Advanced Chinese Cookery?”

“I can’t do BASIC Chinese cookery, let alone advanced, and why should I bother, because I have a perfectly nice Chinese man on the end of speed-dial 4, who does it for me anyway, and he delivers too!” Buffy reasoned with a grin, so Spike went back to perusing.

“Serbo-Croat?”

“I know, pointless – I’m never going to go to Outer Mongolia or wherever they speak Serbo-Croat anyway. I thought it was something like kick-boxing at first, until Willow told me it was a language”

“Outer Mongolia – you mean Croatia – or even Serbia!” Spike said

“Where ever, and I’m not going, and to go through all that learning just to end up talking to the teacher”

“I suppose, and you even manage to mangle MY beloved English language badly enough as it is…”

“Cheek!” Buffy popped a punch on Spike’s leg

“OW! – Okay then, what was wrong with………self-defence – ah, no silly me, course not, you could probably show them a thing or two…um…alright, sugar craft?” Spike asked, raising a brow.

“Cake decorating. That would mean me bringing home too many cakes, I’d get fat and spotty”

“Reading the Classics?”

“Too much like school – anyway, give me that…I’ve got to choose…okay, here goes………and…THAT one! What is it, what have I picked?”

“Salsa Dancing” Willow said squinting.

Buffy opened her eyes thoughtfully, and looked at the sheet.

“Salsa dancing, hmm – yeah…yeah alright then, Salsa dancing it is!” Willow grinned and Spike frowned

“Salsa dancing, but um…”

“But what?”

“Aren’t you supposed to have a partner for that, and how would that be improving your mind?”

“Oh be quiet. And no…I should imagine that you don’t need to take a partner they just pair you up when you get there – it’ll be fun. Anyway, are we going patrolling now, or what?”

They walked three-quarters of the way home with Willow, Buffy having arranged to meet her the following lunchtime at the college to enrol for their chosen classes. After saying goodnight, they left the redhead and went through to the cemetery.

“You won’t miss me, it’s when you go and do mysterious things with Clem!”

“I’ve told you, there’s nothing mysterious!”

“So why won’t you tell me – hold on!” Buffy stopped and folded her arms. Spike stopped and felt a slight tingle of dread in his stomach, he knew that stance…

“You’d better NOT be playing kitten poker!”

“No, no it’s – it’s nothing like that!” Spike dismissed her with a wave of his hand, and Buffy could tell he wasn’t lying, she could always tell when he was.

“What then?”

“Buffy – can’t I have any secrets?”

Buffy swirled around an pinned him up against a mausoleum

“Not with me…tell me?” Her mouth was a merest hint away from his cool lips, teasing.

“You say anything, and I SWEAR I’ll………we watch Passions. I tape it and we watch all five episodes a week at once”

Buffy started to giggle, and she backed away

“Passions – oh my god!”

“There’s nothing wrong with it!” Spike said defensively

“There’s nothing RIGHT about it, you mean – it’s AWFUL!”

“It’s not that bad”

“Oh it is, and the fact that you watch it – who’d a thunk it – the Big Bad watching –Spike…what are you looking at like that for?”

“I warned you…c’mere you little…when I catch you, I’m going put you over my knee and spank that little peachy arse of yours, then I’m going to bite it!”

With an ‘EEP’, Buffy was off and running, laughing and giggling as she vaulted over gravestones with Spike in hot pursuit………

With her back kept pressed to a large carved stone angel, Buffy risked a peek to see if she could see Spike coming, she was trying not to breath hard or giggle.

“Slayer…where are you………I’m coming to get you!”

So as not to laugh, Buffy shoved her glove in her mouth, and she was just about to creep off, when

“GOTTCHA!”

“Eep! Oh…now – what are you do – put me down………Spike, SPIKE, you wouldn’t dare – Spike, I’m warn – ah – warning you………hey those were new! Oh, oh…!”

Spike had ripped her thong off, and before she knew it he’d turned her round and suddenly she was face down over his knee with her bare bottom exposed.

“Spike! Don’t you DARE!” she began to wriggle, but he held her tight.

Spike lovingly ran his cool hand over her peachy smooth skin and then bought his hand down, saying,

“Going, to, spank, this, little, arse of yous, until, it’s cherry-red!”

Buffy could feel her bottom glowing almost as much as her face, and she began to wriggle even more on his lap.

His little smacks didn’t hurt her; in fact she was wildly turned on by the very fact that she was vulnerable and exposed.

Spike smirked when he could smell her arousal begin to pour out of her, and he stopped smacking and caressed her bottom with his cool hand, before slipping his fingers between her legs and gently he began to stroke her wet sticky labia.

Buffy mewled and wriggled and tried to angle herself against his questing fingers

“You’re all wet, kinky little vixen you” Spike rumbled in her ear, causing her to shiver as his cool breath tickled, she gasped out when he managed to slip a couple of fingers inside her tight wet depths, Buffy bucked and writhed, trying to open her legs even more, almost slipping off his lap.

When his thumb began the feather-light circles over her clit she begged him to make her come.

“Please Spike, please, let me come – oh god, please!”

He loved it when she begged, and speeding up his dextrous movements he lowered his head and just as Buffy hit her peak and he felt the soft cushiony walls begin to contract around his fingers, he slid his fangs into the cheek of her bottom and Buffy bucked wildly, grinding herself hard against the heel of his hand increasing the sensations.

When she relaxed, Spike withdrew his fangs and fingers from her, and gently helped her to stand up. She smoothed her skirt down and said,

“You wait until I get you home, Mr!” but she was grinning and Spike just smirked

“Yeah, yeah, blondie, bring it on!”