Chapter 2


“Right then, I’ll meet you here at half past or there abouts, okay?” Willow said to Buffy by the main doors of the entrance hall of the college.

“Sure – have fun!” then Buffy frowned, how could Willow POSSIBLY have fun…

“And you – hey Cecil, wait for me – “ Willow trotted after a studious looking boy wearing thick glasses. A bigger, geekier looking kid you’d be hard pressed to find!

Buffy walked to the main hall and opened the door. There were a few people there, mostly teenage girls, and a couple of ‘mom’ types.

In the next few minutes, more women arrived, when suddenly the double doors were pulled open with gusto, it seemed to pull all the air out of the room!

A tall slim guy with long black hair pulled back into a ponytail walked into the hall, like somebody was pulling invisible cords on his hips, he clapped his hands and said,

“Hokay………Hola everyone – my name is Joachim (Joachim – he pronounced it ‘Whack-him’) Cortez, and I will-a be teaching you salsa! But first I just want-a to play some music to get the hot Latino rhythms coursing through your veins!”

He had a reason for this, to see who had rhythm, and who had not.

A loud, punchy beat filled the air, staccato trumpets blew and Buffy couldn’t help but sway her hips and drum her fingers to the beat.

After he had studied each girl for a few seconds, and seemed pleased that at least a few seemed to have some sense of rhythm, he turned off the music.

“Hokay lay-dees. First – we learn to count! You might not think is importanté, but it is so!

Line up - come on, hurry up! (he clapped his hands bossily) straight line…that’s it – first I want you to take left leg and walk one pace front, one-a, then bring other foot to join – that’s a two-a, like this – a one-a - a two-a! – Hokay – now you try…one-a - a two-a- very good! Now starting with same leg, do again – a one-a –a two-a, now do same backwards…………”

******


Meanwhile, in Willow’s class……………

“………Thus in ALGOL, instead of saying “X (1) ; = 1 ; X (2) : = 2 ; ………X (1000) : = 1000 ; , which is very tedious, one can say
“For 1 : = 1 STEP 1 until 1000 DO X (1), X (2) etc – these are subscripted variables, X is called an array and its size, in this case is 1000, has to be specified somewhere in the programme. Right any questions – no, you’re all following this so far – good, right………okay then, with FORTRAN…

“This is SO easy – I was worried I would be able to follow!” Willow whispered to Cecil, who just smiled at her………

**************

“………Ready – and a one-a and a two, and a one-a, and a two, and a one-a and a two and a three and a four-a, again, come on lay-dees, keep up wid Joachim ………and a three and a four – and a …”

Buffy concentrated hard, a few of the girls got hopelessly lost and collapsed in fits of giggles

Looking in the mirror facing them, Joachim saw only three girls keeping up with him, Buffy being one of them. The other two girls were tall, slim, obviously dancers.

“Keep up lay-dees, we try wid de music next…”

After 45 minutes, they stopped for a well-earned break, and Buffy helped herself to a small carton of orange juice. She watched as Joachim went up to the two girls who were obviously dancers and he spoke to them. Buffy heard both girls say they used to do ballet but grew too tall, so now they worked as dancers in the theatre, but fancied salsa training.

“And you, what is your name?” Buffy looked up slightly surprised.

“Me – oh, um Buffy, it’s Buffy”

“Baffy, you have good sense of rhythm – is shame you are not a little taller, but (he shrugged) I do my best to teach you – you like so far, yes?”

“Uh, oh- yes, um, yes very much thankyou”

“Good! Is good – ah, here is my sister – Maria – Maria – over here!”

A tall girl, very beautiful, with the same shaped face and eyes as her brother swept over to them, she had her black hair drawn into a tight chignon at the base of her neck, her makeup immaculate.

Joachim checked his watched and clapped to get everyone’s attention.

“Hokay everyone-a, this is my sister, Maria – at end of lesson we give you demonstration of our medal winning dancing – but come along – now, back in straight line – this time I want you to put a bit of ‘oomph’ in the steps, sway your hips, get a little sexy, huh?”

Everybody smiled, and the music was put back on, with Joachim shouting encouragement and counting out loud to keep the girls in time to the beat.

It was soon 9.30pm, and Willow, because she could hear the salsa music still, went over to the hall and looked in through the windows. She could see this dark haired couple doing the most fantastic dance steps, whirling round and sexy swaying, she fond herself swaying gently to the beat.

The music stopped, and everybody in the hall clapped in awe at Joachim and his sister Maria. They bowed and curtseyed, smiling.

“Thankyou lay-dees, I want-a you to practice your steps and remember, count – counting is most importanté – until next week – Adios!”

Everybody turned to change shoes and get their bags, Willow opened the hall door and wandered in. Buffy was sitting on the floor, one knee bent putting on her shoe.

“So, how did it go – can you dance like them yet?”

“I wish! They’ve won medals at all these different competitions!”

“I’m not surprised…is that his girlfriend?”

“No, his sister – so, how did things go for you – but don’t get technical or anything on me – you know you might as well be talking to me in Swahili – or what was that language again, the second course I picked?

“Serbo-Croat”

“That’s it…right – I’m ready!”

*************


Back Home


“Hmm, what’s that smell – I smell toasty cheese!” Buffy said, dumping her bag in the hall and walking into the lounge. Her stomach rumbled as she didn’t eat before she went out.

“I put a pizza in the oven for you, I thought you’d be hungry. Well, go on then, show me what you’ve learned then!” Buffy smiled, and thought how thoughtful that was of him – it was little things like that that made her all gooey and soft.

“Give me a chance! I’ll show you after the pizza, I’m starving!”


“Just walking two paces, and counting at the moment, and swaying the hips”

“Is that all – blimey love, they saw you coming! I could teach you how to walk for $100 a term – and I KNOW you can wiggle your hips!” Spike said with a smirk.

“I don’t wiggle!”

“Oh but you do pet…like two racoons fighting in a sack!”

Buffy giggled, and hit Spike with a sofa cushion, and they began to play-fight.

“Cheek!”

“Ha, gottcha now, haven’t I, huh? – Do you give in?”

“No - Never!”

Spike tickled her waist and grabbed her foot and threatened again

“No, Spike NO! NOT THE FEET – Spike get off, ooohh, just you wait, mister!”

“You know Blondie, you’re ALL talk! I’m still waiting for you to get me back from when I bit your – oh, OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!”

“There, I KNEW that would shut you up!” Buffy sat up grinning, holding his monster-sized dick.

“Well, don’t stop!” Spike looked down at his open fly and Buffy’s slowly stroking hand, she purposefully made a show of licking her lips, and began to tease………

Spike kicked off his jeans and groaned with frustration as Buffy kissed up first one thigh, then the second, but when she reached the top, she ignored the angry looking bulbous knob and lightly licked up his shaft, making him hiss and buck and whimper.

She cupped his balls, rolling and gently tugging them, and then she flicked them with her tongue, stroking his shaft slowly, driving Spike mad with lust.

He made to grab her a couple of times, but she was swift enough to evade his grasp, and she’d tease and send his eyes rolling so he was helpless.

“Gods girl………oh, and you say I’M the evil one!”

Grinning as she ran her tongue up his shaft again, this time, she engulfed the shiny wet knob in her mouth and sucked, sliding him almost half way in.

“GAAAAAAAHHH! OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHH!”

Smiling she drew her lips back up and clamped them under the ridge, still sucking, still sliding her hand up and down

“Again, please pet, oh babe, yeah, you’ve got a fucking wonderful mouth, ooh!” Spike thrust his hips up and down, begging her.

“Okay, since you’ve been a good Big Bad………”

Buffy began to suck and pump in earnest, and Spike gasped rocked his hips as she worked her sweet mouth up and down, bringing him closer and closer to the edge…to be fair, he thought he’d warn her that he was passed the point of no return, but she knew, she felt him swell and stiffen even more and began to suck lustily as he cried out his climax.

She sucked his cool essence down greedily, not stopping until his lean taut body went limp.

She delicately wiped her mouth and smiled up at him.

“That was for the pizza, it was thoughtful!”

Spike sat up and kissed her with passion, then he whispered,

“And if I offer to run you a bath now, what would that get me, huh?”

“Well…do it, and we’ll see!” Buffy said with a smile, and Spike was up off the sofa and up the stairs I a trice!