Title: Meant To Be
Part: Epilogue
Thanks: I hope you all enjoyed the ride even if only half as much as I did. Tons of thanks and millions of hugs and kisses to Mandi, Nel and Rachel for wanting to archive MTB at their awesome sites.

Lastly, but of course not least, all my lovely readers and reviewers! Everyone from AdultFanFiction.Net, the BlackQueenPhoenix group/site, FanFiction.Net (before they turned Nazi and I had to take it off), the MTB Update List, Nel's World, Sinister Attraction, The Spuffy Realm, and Vampire's Kiss! Thank you so much for all the support!

"C'mon, you gotta admit... this is fun."

"It bloody well is not."

"Spike, you're a terrible liar, you know that, right?"

"Bugger all."

"Spike likes fighting evvvvil." Buffy giggled as she pulled Spike out of the cemetery.

She'd insisted she had to go patrolling, but Spike didn't want her to. As a compromise, she managed to get him to go with her. He'd dusted two fledglings and helped her kill some horned demon.

"Bloody Hell, Woman, shush." He clamped a hand over her mouth. "I have a reputation to maintain." She bit his hand hard enough for him to yank it away after yelping. He glowered at her.

"Reputation-shemputation." She snorted. "I think shagging a slayer kills any badass reputation you had."

"Does not."

"Does too."

"Does..." Spike rolled his eyes. "I just don't want you getting hurt s'all."

"Awe." Buffy gushed, hugging him. "It's sweet and all, but, Spike, I am the Slayer. I think I can protect myself pretty well."

Spike just shrugged, taking her tiny hand in his and swinging their joined hands as they walked. After a few minutes, they entered the warehouse district, where pulled jerked to a stop.

"Oh my god!"

"What?" Spike fumbled in his coat with his free hand for a stake. "What is it, Luv?"

She glared at him, smacking his arm. "Look."

Spike looked around the alleyway that Buffy had stopped him in front of. He tilted his head, the memories slowly coming to him.

His tiny golden goddess, kicking and punching and blocking and he returning his own in kind. It had been so beautiful. The beginning of the end of "William the Bloody" and the return of "William the Bloody Awful Poet" and supremely whipped love's bitch.

Spike turned to Buffy with a mischievous grin and a wink. "Slayer?"

"Yeah?"

"Wanna snog?”

Buffy’s eyes sparkled brightly as she giggled, and feigned innocence. "What's that?"

He pulled her into his arms, lowering his lips over hers. "This," he purred before kissing her.

After a few heated smooches, he lifted her by her tiny waist. Buffy automatically wrapped her legs around him.

“Bugger…” He growled as he struggled to undo her pants. “That’s it. From now on… you only wear skirts or dresses.”

“Even on patrol???” Buffy pulled back to look at him.

Spike paused to pull the zipper down and slowed his hand in, rubbing against her wet undies. “Uhhh… well, when you put it that way… no. Don’t want any fledge to see my girl’s pretty little knickers.”

Spike groaned when he had to set her down to get her pants and boots off. “This was so much easier the first time around.”

Buffy just giggled as he pressed her against the wall, pulling his duster around her so her nudity wouldn’t be seen by any passer-bys.

Buffy put her hands on his shoulders and kissed him. Their lips melted together.

No awkward teeth clacking or accidental biting of tongues as they dueled. No… they were meant for each other in every sense… fighting or fucking. It was just… perfect.

Spike’s lips left hers to move down the smooth column of her throat. He bit down with his human teeth along the left side, hard enough to leave a mark. He kissed the mark lightly and nuzzled his face there for a second.

She let out a moan as his lips traveled from her neck all the way down to the top curve of her breasts. She let go of his shoulders to try and push his head further down. Spike let out a small chuckle at her eagerness before nipping at one pert nipple, then did the same with the other. Buffy's legs tightened around his waist as she ground herself against his jeans, seeking more friction.

"Naughty little girl." He groaned when she slid one hand down between them and instead of unzipping him, flicked at her clit.

"But… but… you're taking too long." She whined when he pulled her hand away and placed it on the straining bulge pushing at the denim of his jeans.

Spike shook his head. “Thought I’d shown you some things are worth waiting for?”

“Last time we were here you basically just stuck it in… and there was much less talking involved.” She pouted.

“Pouty.” He kissed her twice quickly. “Love when you do that.”

“Yeah? Love when I do this?” She unzipped him and grabbed him. She stroked him a couple of times.

“Uuuuhhhh…” Spike’s head fell back and he almost lost his balance.

“Smooth.” She snickered.

Spike gave her a look before she led his penis to her dripping entrance. Spike put on hand on her soft little butt to hold her and the other on the wall behind her. He pushed himself fully into her, pushing his hips upward so he was grinding hard against her clit.

Buffy came immediately when he did that.

When she came down form her euphoric high, he was grinning victoriously. “How was that for smooth?”

“Very.” She panted.

“Good.”

Tiny bolts of pleasure were still coursing through her body form that first orgasm when Spike pulled out then pushed back in her. Her body arched as she sighed his name “Spike…”

She matched the pace he set and bucked against him, clenching her already tight vaginal walls around him on every down stroke.

Buffy’s head was against the wall and Spikes face buried at her throat when she felt his face shift. She clutched the back of his head with one hand.

Taking that as consent, Spike slid his fangs into her neck. He’d never bit her there before. The Master’s mark had been covered by Drusilla’s. Now any reminder of those two horrible incidents would be covered by his mark.

Buffy gasped, near orgasm, when he bit her. It was a hundred times more intense than any other time he’d bitten her.

At first, she’d felt a momentary fear of her horrible dream coming true. But she knew Spike would never, never hurt her.

Still buried within her, Spike pressed her clit, pushing her towards orgasm. Buffy’s eyes shut and her mouth opened in a silent cry as a wave of ecstasy took over her.

About a minute later, Buffy finally recovered enough to remember they were in a dirty alley and she had both of their sticky, wet spendings on her thighs.

But Spike didn’t seem in much of a hurry to move from his comfy warm place. He was licking the two neat holes on her neck, like a dog would its owner’s hand.

Buffy wrapped her arms around him in a tight hug. “Love you."

"Mmm... love you, too." He finally pulled out of her and set her on her feet. Her legs buckled and she almost fell. Spike was quick in grabbing her. She clutched onto his leather-clad forearms.

Buffy giggled, the feeling slowly returning to her legs. “My god… I’m standing in an alley naked.”

“Wish I had a camera.”

“You big perv.” She smacked him playfully.

Spike fell to his knees, kissing her belly button and he reached for her clothes, scattered around them, one arm still around her waist to keep her standing.

Buffy put on her clothes as best she could with Spike still doing very naughty things to her with his devilish mouth. When she was confident she could stand on her own she moved away from him to straighten herself out so she didn’t look like she’d just been thoroughly had.

“There, I’m all pretty again.” She looked around and wrinkled her nose. “No more trips down this memory lane again, okay? I mean, much fun as the hot sex was... dirty alley, not so much fun.”

“Oh, I dunno, this place will always hold a place in my heart.”

“Should I leave the two of you alone?”

“Maybe just for a minute.” He grinned, pushing her tiny top down just a bit to caress her breasts. He leaned down and kissed the bite marks on her neck. They had already stopped bleeding.

"How 'bout we go home so I can give you a proper shag?"

"Sounds like oodles of fun. But first…” She reached over to put “Little Spike” back into Spike’s jeans and zipped him up. She giggled and stood on her tip-toes to kiss him.

When she pulled away, he ran and finger over her cheek, then lips. His eyes held a look of awe and wonder. "My pretty Slayer."

"Just pretty?"

"You're indescribable, Buffy."

"I hope only in the good way."

"Always."

"C'mon." She looped her arms through his. "I believe you said something about a proper shag at home?"

"Mine or yours?"

"Yours. Bigger bed." She leaned up and kissed his cheek. "Plus... I think we should give some of those... things under your bed a whirl, don't you?"

Spike raised an eyebrow. "You know, I knew there was a reason why I love you so bloody much."

Buffy rolled her eyes before taking his hand a pulling him out of the alley. "C'mon. Home. Bed. Now."

"Yes Ma'am. Who am I to argue with such a lovely little thing?"

"I hope I'm the only 'lovely thing' you take home, or, you know... take anywhere."

"Only you, Sweetheart. Never be another bird for me. Ruined me good, you have."

Buffy snuggled closer to him. "Glad to hear it."

Neither of them saw it coming. A stake being launched towards Spike's chest. Luckily his reflexes were faster than that of the attacker.

He grabbed the wrist that held the stake and twisted it until a scream escaped the attacker.

"Let me go you filthy vampire!" It was a girl. She looked to be a couple of years younger than Buffy and was very pretty. She had lovely light chocolate colored skin, her hair pulled away from her angelic face, into a braid. Her clothes looked like something stolen long ago from the set of "I Dream of Jeannie".

"You just tried to kill him.” Buffy rolled her eyes and tsked. “You don't really think he's gonna let you go, do you?"

"I was trying to save you."

"I don't need saving from him or any other vampire, thank you very much."

The girl used her other hand to grab onto Spike's wrist and hurl him onto the asphalt. She pulled out another stake from a pocket in her pants, looking much like a cobra ready to strike.

"Buggering chit..." Spike groaned, getting off the ground to stand next to Buffy.

"I don't know who the Hell you think you are, but you're messing with the wrong person... and the wrong person’s boyfriend to boot. So why don't you..."

"Your boyfriend is a vampire? I am sure it just wants to kill you." The girl laughed. "Why don't you run along, Girl, so I can kill it?"

"Hello? Didja not hear what I just said? Wrong person to blah-blah-blah? Or did the information just fly right through your skull and miss your brain completely? Girlie, I'm the Slayer. Do you know what that means? It means you really don't wanna mess with me when I'm pissed off. So why don't *you8 run along?"

"You cannot be the Slayer." The girl sniffed with an air of superiority.

"I have super strength and abilities you can't begin to imagine, along with averted apocalypses, and The Master's death notched on my belt that would say otherwise." Buffy all but sneered, with the same air the girl had.

"It is impossible."

"Would you like a demo?" Buffy asked, irritated. "Because, I'd be more than happy to give it to you... free of charge."

"It is impossible for you to be The Slayer because I am The Vampire Slayer." She stated with a smug grin, her head held up high as though she were nobility, not someone who was destined to fight the evil of the world and die by said evil much too young.

Buffy and Spike looked at the girl, then at each other, their expressions of confusion identical. "Huh?"

The End