Sigh, I know, I know, save the lecture, I started another one, just shut up and read it. Okay so this plot I took from what happened to the character Lena in the first and second Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants. So what if the book is something your thirteen year old sister would read? It’s a good book. I twisted it to fit my story and I probably won't use any dialogue from the book but if I do, I’ll tell ya. ENJOY and remember to REVIEW!
**********************************************************

“Get up.” It wasn’t a question.

Buffy moaned miserably and rolled away from her friends in protest.

“Buffy this is sad,” Willow put her hands on her hips, “You don’t want to tell us what happened or why Spike did a disappearing act then fine but you can not stay in bed for the rest of your life. Besides, today’s the first day of school. You have to get up now.”

Fresh tears flooded her already abused eyes, spilling down her cheeks, making new tear stains to join the others, “Watch me.”

Willow, Anya and Cordy exchanged looks before they all crowded onto one side of Buffy’s bed and turned over the mattress onto the floor. Buffy let out a little squeal of surprise and let out a loud, “Ooof!” as her body made contact with her hard floor.

She lifted her head and glared at her so called friends. Why couldn’t they just let her wallow? Sure, she’d been wallowing since August but that wasn’t the point. After what happened to her, she got to wallow. Wouldn’t you say that a girl has a right to freakin wallow if she wants to after her the boy who claimed that he’d love you for an eternity goes and knocks some ho up on your off time and then goes back to merry fucking England to marry her? YES! And that was that. Her wallow time was far from over.

Before she even knew what was happening, Cordy and Anya were pulling her up off of the floor and physically escorting her to the bathroom.

“Let’s go over some facts why don’t we?” Cordy sighed as Buffy struggled to get away from them, “Who broke up with whom for that time Buffy? Who got scared and ran? Who…”

“I get it!” Buffy snapped, “I did, I did and I more than likely did the other thing you were about to say okay!? That still doesn’t make the fact that he knocked some chick up over that time any better!”

Anya nodded patiently before stating, “Did you really expect a male like Spike to stay celibate over those nine months? Nine months is a long time to go with out orgasms Buffy.”

I did, Buffy thought bitterly as they shoved her into the bathroom. She didn’t voice this little fact because it would more than likely launch Anya into a thirty minute lecture on different masturbation techniques.

“Shower,” Cordy ordered before shutting the door. Buffy waited a few minutes before she heard three sets of footsteps go down the stairs. After they were gone she turned on the water and went for the door to break out. It was locked. The bitches had somehow locked her in her own bathroom with no window. She was trapped.

She sighed heavily before she stripped out of her nasty, there she admitted it, nasty PJ’s and stepped into the shower. Ooh, the water felt so good on her grimy skin. She’d been self shower deprived for the last week at least. Her friends were right, she was rank.

She sighed heavily and closed her eyes as the water rained down her body. Okay, so maybe it was her fault. Maybe it was completely her fault that Spike was going to play happy house with some girl for the rest of his life he liked it or not. Maybe if she hadn't ran away scared like Cordy said that she’d be sitting on her bed writing him a letter telling him how much she loved him right now. And she did love him, even if she’d never told him.

Their relationship had been the ultimate cliché. Spike had come down to live with his uncle Giles, a friend of her mother’s, her school librarian and neighbor for the summer to get away from London because he was getting into trouble. Buffy remembered the first time she’d seen him and it made her knees weak. She’d been coming out of her house, Willow, Cordy and Anya parked in her driveway waiting for her to go shopping. As if on a director’s que, he’d angrily gotten out of the front seat of Giles’s beloved car clad in black leather, platinum hair and a sneer. Cordy had immediately turned up her nose, Anya had made some offhanded Anya-comment about what she thought to be the size of his penis, and Willow had turned a thousand shades of red. All Buffy had been able to do is stare. I’d been the beginning of the end for her, even if she’d hadn't know it at the time. Never in a million years had she suspected to fall so quickly. Then she’d ran at the end of the summer, scared shitless of all of her emotions he made her feel. That’s why she’d broken it off the day he left for home. She’d then gone through an entire school year unfazed, that is until he came back again and things had gone haywire again. They’d gonna back together and around the beginning of August, he left abruptly back for London with out even explaining. She’d found out what had happened from her mother later on. Spike had knocked some girl up before he came back for another summer and his father was forcing him to marry her. The fact that she didn’t have him was her fault for sure. She’d been so scared and now that she wasn’t, it was too late. Spike was going to soon fall in love with his baby’s mama and forget all about her. Maybe that was the way it was supposed to be.

She was pulled out of her thoughts when the door opened and Willow poked her head inside, “You almost done?”

Buffy took a deep breath, “Yeah. Two seconds.”

Willow nodded before the door closed again. Buffy quickly washed her hair and body before turning off the water and stepping out of the shower, wrapping a towel around her body. She quickly dried off, and dressed in the clothing Cordy had clearly set out for her before they’d locked her in here. Taking another calming deep breath, she stepped out of the bathroom to face the world.