Another month, two have gone by now pet. There has been no change so far, at least none that any of us can tell. I’m starting to walk again, just a little bit here and there. Nibblet says that she’s really proud that I’ve come a long way. Everyone is changing around me except for you, I feel like I’m just watching the world fly by.

Dawn is doing well. She’s starting to get out and socialize more, which is good. I hated to see her cooped up here, she’s young. She needs to get out and have some fun once in awhile. She even took everyone’s advice and enrolled in Stanford, though I think meeting Angel’s son Connor had something to do with that.

Can you believe it, Peaches a father? Who would have ever thought that vamps could actually have kids. Boy was raised in a different dimension. Seems like they stole him from Angel as a baby and came back all grown up. Don’t tell the Poof, but I see a lot of him in the boy. Defiant, restless and always has a way of getting in trouble, just like Dawn. I also see a lot of his mother in him, wouldn’t Darla be proud. Seems Connor inherited his mother’s temper and way of going off half cocked when things don’t go just like he wants them too.

Kind of weird, I guess you could say that he’s my brother, or my uncle depending on how you look at it, we do share the same blood and demon lineage. We’ve shared some laughs when I told him about some of Angel’s more embarrassing moments. Peaches wasn’t too happy about that, about had my guts for garters. Like that isn’t the first time, he’s tried that anyway.

Angel’s faithful crew finally defeated Wolfram and Hart. Seems like the first battle with the Black Thorn was just the beginning. I wish I could have been there to see it. They spirited us invalids away to a safe house. Seems Angel became the owner of the former CEO’s house when he took over the law firm from Hell. Said he bought it for a song, considering that Darla and Drusilla went on a rampage in the library and killed the owner and his guests. No one had seemed to want the house after that. Bad vibrations and all. Doesn’t bother me, there’s nothing like a nice massacre to make a bloke feel right at home. Just kidding luv. The place does have its amenities, and let me tell you there are a lot. I can’t wait for you to see it someday. Though I have a feeling that you wouldn’t really want to live here either. Only vamps tend to congregate where bad things happen, usually cause they’re the ones that caused the mess in the first place. I’m rambling sorrily.

Well about that final battle, seems that demons poured out from Hell even a Dragon. Our Scoobies were there, seeing as they all came when you got hurt and Angel convinced them to stay.

A funny thing, the Dragon would have turned Angel into crispy vamp if it wouldn’t have been for Xander. When did the whelp get so good with throwing axes anyway? Must have learned a thing or two from the Watcher over the years? Well Xander hit the thing right between the eyes and all Angel got was a little singed.

I’m sorry to say this luv, but two of our Slayers were lost. Amanda and Vi. They saved Andrew and Dawn. Before you start yelling at me, I could do nothing to stop her.

You know how stubborn your sister is when she puts her mind to something, she’s just like you. She’s sworn to me now that she’s done with fighting demons, she has seen too much for someone so young and she wants to fulfill your dream of having a somewhat normal life. That’s what I want for her too.

At first she scared me. I thought that it meant that she didn’t want anything more to do with me and the rest of our lovely band of Buggered. She assured me that everyone is still her family, but when it comes to fighting, she’s going to stay at home and take care of the walking wounded. I told her that I wouldn’t forever be in this chair and she’d better look out. Saying that like that to someone sitting in a wheelchair was not bloody funny.

Again I’m rambling, who would have thought that I could ramble just as well on paper as I do in a regular conversation. I guess there is just so much that I want to tell you and I have to write it all down before I lose my train of thought.

Back to the epic battle. Willow finally got to save the day again, just because she’s a Goddess now I guess means she always gets to save our sorry hides. You got to hand it to Peaches occasionally though, stupid poofter. He and Willow jumped into an open crevice to Hell and destroyed the Senior Partners. Both of them have more guts than brains.

Angel, Wesley and Giles even came up with a plan about what to do with the evil law firms that they have stretched all over the world. He doesn’t want to run them, but he doesn’t want all the evil inside to leak out either. As the last remaining member of the Black Thorn. Yes, he did infiltrate them and wouldn’t you know a plan of his would work, too well almost since we almost had a mutiny on our hands. Well it seems like Angel now is the proud owner of all the branch offices and everything that goes with them, seeing as how no one is left to dispute his claim.

Seems like all of us Scoobies have made main players partner in what is going to be a worldwide version of Angel Investigations and The New Watcher’s Council. Seems like with the two former entities gone we have more than enough money to keep us all wealthy until well eternity. Got to hand it to those insanely evil types, they really know how to invest the money so that it just keeps flowing.

Xander is headed to Chicago and the Midwest branch. Seems the Hellmouth there isn’t as active as Sunnydale, but does see its share of action from time to time.

Giles of course is back to London and the British branch. You know it was a wonder the boy ever left from home. I never knew anyone more tied to the mother country.

Willow was supposed to head for Brazil in an on again off again thing with Kennedy but got what was supposedly an astral call from Tara and decided to go to Australia.

Faith and Wood have decided to take over New York City. Seems Wood found out he had some family still there and they decided to go back so he could learn more about his mother.

Gunn went to the Orient, seems his thing for robots and the Chinese culture was just the change of scenery he needed. I think it’s just so he can further his collection of robots.

Little Andrew is going all James Bond, the Timothy Dalton version of course. He decided that he wanted to really prove himself to all of us and asked for the Roman branch. Angel gave it to him, saying that he couldn’t do any worse than all the evil entities.

The rest of us are staying here in LA. One cause Wesley and Fred want to take over this branch, two Dawn and Connor are in college here, and three because after a year in a coma Cordelia has woken up. She and Angel are on the fast track to getting back together, curse or no curse.

All of them give me hope. After all the battles that all of us have been through, they are still finding peace and happiness. Some are even finding love, maybe not for the first time, but I think for the last time.

Looking at you now Buffy and I dream of what hopefully someday we can have together. It may not be the normal that you always wanted. I’m a vampire and even soulful I will never be your normal average guy. I just hope I can be deserving enough of your love and friendship. I want to give you all the things that your friends are getting. Peace, love and happiness.

Until next time my love. I will hold you close to my heart and pray to whatever is above us that you will be with us again soon.