You Get Me by spuffyroxmysox
Summary: Buffy has been in Rome for six months now and shes been running the new slayer school with over ten thousand students. When a young girl has a dream witch changes Buffys life forever how will she handle a battle and parenthood on top of everything thats already going on?
Categories: General Fics Characters: None
Genres: Romance, Action
Warnings: Violence, Adult Language, Character Death
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: No Word count: 6846 Read: 8834 Published: 01/12/2008 Updated: 02/06/2008

1. Where are you? by spuffyroxmysox

2. Every Time We Touch by spuffyroxmysox

3. Wonders by spuffyroxmysox

4. Noon-thirty by spuffyroxmysox

5. Powerful Babies by spuffyroxmysox

Where are you? by spuffyroxmysox
Author's Notes:
Candie: Hey! This is one of my first writing attempts so please be gentle when reviewing! and the summery is pretty cheesy. I hope you like the story though! Oh! And we had a beta fix it for us! YAY! Thanks Tina ,Allie and Mia! I couldent have made error free! Or mostly anyway. Thank you!!
Amy: I Hope you enjoy!
CHAPTER ONE: Where are You?

Buffy woke up early feeling so alone again, just like she had for the past six months since 'he' had died. She sighed and yawned as she got out of bed.

How long will this take!? I've never taken this long to get over anyone in the past, she thought.

The Immortal was such a bastard – Buffy hated him. She had heard that he was the go-to good guy in this part of the world so she went to ask him if the new Big Bad was here. It turned out she had no such luck - all he wanted to do was 'do' her.

Being mad enough already Buffy had almost killed him. Then she told him that she showed no interest in him at all. She shook off her anger because she was already feeling angry enough. Buffy stood up and got dressed. When she went downstairs everyone was already in their classes, so she headed for her office. She had an appointment today with that insane girl that Andrew picked up from L.A.

God! I can't remember her name! Oh well, Buffy thought just as she walked into the room.

"Hey Miss Buffy," the girl said. Everyone besides her friends called her that now.

"Hey, how are you today?" Buffy asked the young girl who was now actually starting to get better.

"I'm okay. I think I had a slayer vision last night about a guy calledSpike."

The young girl seemed to be confused, but she was the only slayer who did not know about Spike and Buffy yet.

"Really? What was it?" Buffy interrogated.

"Well, um, Spike and you were in this underground place and you said that you loved him and he said that he didn't think you did. Then it went to when I got out of the crazy ward in LA and found him and cut off his hands, then it went to I think the future and you and he were together again," the young girl finished, unsure of herself, but Buffy was blinking back tears .

"You -you saw Spike?" Buffy asked tearfully.

"Yeah," the young girl answered

"He tried to help me when I got out of that place along with this other guy Angel, and he told that creepy guy that brought me here that he had no idea how to tell you he was back."

Buffy was speechless. All she could utter was, "Thank you. You can go to your class now," not even hearing the girl's sad response.

"Okay." The young slayer left the room.

Buffy pushed the call button on the phone.

"Destiny, please get Angel's number for me," Buffy requested dryly

"Sure Miss Buffy," Destiny replied.

Buffy sat back. She had to take in the fact that Spike might be alive and maybe, possibly he'd come back to her.


On the other side of the Atlantic in LA Spike was looking out the window of Wolfram & Heart's office thinking about Buffy. That was all he could think about when he became corporal. Spike felt like he was obligated to go see her but yet her couldn't, not after discovering that she was with The Immortal. And yet, even so, all he could do was want her, need her, love her.

He could hardly think of anything else.

He flat out loved her and wanted her but her couldn't have her because she deserved better. She was a goddess and he was nothing but a vampire and she had to do better then him whether she wanted to or not. That's why he didn't want to go to her because he knew if he went back he wouldn’t be able to leave.

"Damn," Spike breathed as he looked around the room. He didn't want to be here.

He really didn't like Angel. The only one he liked was Fred but she was gone for good now. Instead there was someone, actually something, that was using her body as its vessel.
He heard the door open so turned around

"Oh, 's just you," Spike said dryly.

"What do you mean it's just me?" a robotic and dry voice asked from behind him.

"I mean sod off, Leery," Spike said, his voice harsh and cold.

"You're thinking of Buffy aren't you? Your Slayer," she questioned.

"SHUT UP BLUE!" Spike yelled. The 'thing' that was using Fred's body cocked her head to one side.

"I can sense that you love her and you're trying not to admit it."

Spike sighed and took in a deep unneeded breath

"Yeah you're right but she's not mine anymore. Fuck, she never was."

With that she left him alone. Spike sat there and thought of the woman of his dreams; the one woman that he loved so much it pained him. That 'one hell of a woman' as he once had referred to her as.

But that wasn't a good enough name for her. She was a woman who was so strong when everyone else was so weak. She saved everyone’s life at least once before even his. Well she would have if he'd let her. That’s when he decided that he would go back because he had to help her; his darling loving girl that he'd hurt so much within the past six months.



An room away, Angel answered the phone call that was sent to his office.

"Hello, this is Angel speaking."

"Hi Angel," Buffy said, sort of cheerfully.

"Hey Buffy, what can I do for you?" Angel was wondering why Buffy was calling him of all people after he had heard that she didn't trust him anymore.

"I was actually looking for Spike, is he there? Someone who was out there said that they saw him."

Of course, Angel thought.

"Yeah, he's here. Do you want to talk to him?" Angel asked, feeling like an asshole for asking that question.

"Yeah that would be great." Buffy waited as Angel put her on hold, a few minutes later she heard an old familiar British voice

" 'Lo pet," Spike said. Hearing his voice made her cry.

"Spike?! Oh my God! You're alive! Oh my God! I- I…" She was cut off by Spike calming her.

"'S okay, I'm alright, 's okay." Spike tried to comfort her the best he could so far away, there was no turning back now that he had heard her voice. He was leaving tomorrow so he could hold her close and comfort her by holding her and kissing her.

"Oh my God! Spike I… I love you, oh my God please don't leave me here !" Buffy pleaded now with an all out sob, fully aware that she had said that she loved him. Spike couldn't believe what he heard – did she say that she loved him? She had! His plans were changed – he was leaving tonight

"I'll be with you soon, love. I love you too pet, just, you’re gonna have to wait a day to see me 'right?" He heard Buffy sniff.

"Sorry for the little freak out, and okay I can't wait."

Spike was glad to hear her calm down then with a ‘see you soon' from a still teary Buffy they hung up and Spike got down to packing.


Buffy was crying in her office. For once it was not because she was sad, but because she was extremely happy. She had to phone Dawn! She called Dawn who was in Watcher Training .

"Yeah?" Dawn answered

"Hey Dawn – " Buffy began but was cut off.

"Buffy, oh my God, are you okay?" Dawn's voice was upset

"Yeah Dawn I'm okay, I have good news. Spike’s back." Buffy was so overjoyed at that statement that she started to cry all over again

"Oh my God!" Dawn was also starting to cry

"How in…what the?!" The two sisters talked for another few minutes and hung up.

Buffy had to wait six hours until Spike arrived – just enough time to get ready.
Every Time We Touch by spuffyroxmysox
Author's Notes:
Candie: YAY! chapter two! I hope you like it this chapter I wrote all bye myself, so its gonna be a little cheesy but bear with me I just have no idea where I what the story to start so it gonna have a weird beginning but starting chapter four it'll be getting good! the song I used in this chapter is Every Time We Touch by Cassada it belongs to her I love the song and i thought it might go well with the story please review! Oh and there's a little sexiness in there but nothing graphic! Its okay for 12 year old cause I'm really not allowed to be writing graphic things so I wont! Thanks once again to my lovely betas don't know what i'd do without you guys!
Buffy told Kennedy to take over for her, and with a nod she left for her room and started looking through her closet.

An hour and a half later she finally settled on a red halter top, a black mini skirt and knee high black heels. She spent another hour and a half doing her hair, and yet another doing her make up. She still had two more hours until Spike would be here.

Buffy grabbed her leather shrug then started to pace at her door, waiting for what seemed like forever. She finally stopped pacing and sat down to wait. Soon Buffy heard a knock at the door. When she opened it she nearly screamed with delight.

"Spike!! Oh oh oh my God!" she cried, tossing herself into his open arms and holding him there so tightly that he couldn't move – not that he wanted to.

"Hey pet," Spike spoke smoothly into her ear.

"Hey Spike, you're he-here," Buffy replied with a shaky voice.

"Yeah pet, 'm here," Spike purred.

"Wow," Buffy said, her voice full of lust. She lifted her head from his shoulder and he kissed her.

Its been too long! Buffy thought as his lips crashed onto hers and their tongues danced together as she happily melted into him.

Buffy started to cry tears of joy and held onto Spike tighter. Responding to her actions, Spike pushed her onto the wall. When they finally stopped kissing there was a crowed of curious young Slayers, Watchers and her friends including Dawn.

"Oh no way!" Dawn gasped

"Wow," a lot of young Slayers said at once, all of whom remembered the battle well. Willow, Kennedy, Xander and Giles were all speechless at the sight in front of them.

"Yeah, that's right," Spike said, "I'm back." While he spoke he grabbed Buffy even tighter if that was possible.

After saying 'hi' to the gang, everyone decided that Buffy and Spike needed a night off.

They left the gang alone and walked hand in hand around Rome at this late hour of the night to a less popular club. On the way, Buffy stopped and pulled Spike into her embrace and started to cry again in the safety of his arms.

Spike held her close. "You okay pet?"

"Yeah, it's just, I don't know where to start, whether to apologize for being a bitch, to throw you against a wall and have my way with you or bawl you out for not coming back sooner," Buffy reasoned.

Spike tilted his head and grabbed her face and kissed her.

"Well luv, I'd choose the second one." Spike gave her a sexy smile that she turned to goo over.

"Let's get going luv."

When they got to the late night club they got drinks and sat at the bar.

"Why didn't you call me or something?!" Buffy asked, still sort of peeved

"Well, I had no idea on what to say to you. Was I gonna say 'Hi Luv! I'm not dust anymore and I want to come see you?'"

"I see your point but I would have been happy with that.”

Spike just looked at Buffy, her eyes were sparkling and he was at loss for words, and a slow song was coming on.

"Luv would you like to dance?" Spike asked.

Surprised by what he had just said, she simply nodded.

Spike took her hand and lead her onto the dance floor as the singer started to sing.

"I still hear your voice when you sleep next to me, I still feel your touch in my dreams."

Buffy looked up at Spike, her eyes locked with his, and for a moment it felt like they were the only two in the world.

"Forgive me my weakness but I don't know why but without you its hard to survive.”

Buffy put both her hands behind his neck and he put his hands around her waist. Their eyes were still locked together as he reached down to her for a kiss.

"'Cause every time we touch I get this feeling and every time we kiss I reach for the sky.”

As the song continued they deepened the kiss, Spike pulling her even closer to him. Buffy always knew that she loved him but only within the past year had she allowed herself to admit it. She remembered the night when she realized that she loved him – that night when he held her and gave her strength.

"Can't you feel my heart beat fast I want this to last I want you in my life cause every time we touch I feel the static and every time we kiss I reach for the sky can't you feel my heart beat so I can't let you go I need you by my side. Your arms are my cast, oh your heart is my sky they wipe away the tears that I cry.”

When Spike broke the kiss so Buffy could breathe he saw the deep passion and love in them. He stared at her in awe and kissed her again.

"The good and the bad times we've been through them all you make me rise when I fall.”

Buffy broke the kiss this time and looked in his eyes. They were that same perfect blue that she remembered. She buried her head in his chest and danced like that for the rest of the song, lost in the moment together, just as one lone tear rolled down her cheek.

"Cause every time we touch I get this feeling and every time we kiss I reach for the sky can't you feel my heart beat fast I want this to last I want you in my life cause every time we touch I feel the static and every time we kiss I reach for the sky can't you feel my heart beat so I can't let you go I need you bye my side."


At the end of the song Spike picked her up and left the bar with her in his arms. They got home around two a.m and went to Buffy’s bedroom.

"Do you want me to stay here luv?" Spike questioned

"Do you really think you needed to ask?" she asked. Spike shook his head 'no' and let Buffy change alone as he changed in another room.

When Spike made his way back to Buffy’s room, she was sitting there waiting for him. Spike sat on the small couch in front of the bed. He sat up when Buffy’s small voice cleared the silence.

"Will you hold me?" she asked. Spike didn't do anything besides go and lay next to her as she snuggled up close to him. For once since she left Sunnydale she felt whole, complete – full, like she had found her other half. She fell asleep fast and comfortably in his arms. He sat there and watched 'his girl' sleep

Wait, my girl? he thought, but looked at her again. Yeah my girl.

With that thought he grabbed her tighter and drifted off to sleep himself, and they both had dreams of each other.
Wonders by spuffyroxmysox
Author's Notes:
Candie:Okay! yay! Chapter three! I hope you like! Its had my wonderful betas look over it thanks agin Allie,Mia, Tina!
Chapter Three: Wonders



When Buffy woke up the next day she thought it had just been a dream. She felt a tight hold around her waist and her slayer senses were screaming out that there was a Master vampire next to her.



What if this is a dream? Or what if I died? Buffy thought, because she could hear Spike's breathing and feel his arms tight around her. If heaven is real, this is definitely it.



She let out a sigh and for the first time since Sunnydale collapsed she felt like she could wake up, face the day and live without having to have an hour of 'cry time' alone in her office.




She turned over to see Spike lying next to her with his arm over her side, his bright blue eyes open.When she looked into them, she got lost.




"Mornin' pet," Spike greeted huskily, but Buffy couldn't respond. Instead she pulled herself closer to him.




God, look at him! Those eyes and that smile. Oh! No shirt, I could get very used to this, Buffy thought as she snuggled up to Spike.




"Hey."




"You okay luv?"




"Yeah, I'm fine. I'm just happy right now and I'd like to stay like this for as long as possible 'cause God knows what I'll have to face today," Buffy said in a small voice.




"I thought you weren't the only slayer now, pet."




"You're right, but I still have to lead and protect the others."



Spike stared at her in awe.She gave everyone around her so much but got so damn little in return.




"Spike?" Buffy asked sheepishly.




"Yeah luv?"




"W-what I said in the Hellmouth, did you really not believe me?"




God, Spike thought. She's so bloody sexy when she gives me that scared little girl look!




"Don't know, luv. I sort of did but I also didn't 'cause I was about to die so I wasn't sure if you were just sayin' that or not." He looked down into her eyes to see what she thought about what he'd just said.




Buffy looked up into his eyes and spoke to him with the most courage she could muster. "I love you Spike, and I have for a while and will forever."



Spike's heart just about burst out of his chest.




"You do?" he asked hopefully. He was putting his heart in her hands and he hoped that she wouldn't break it.




"Yeah, I do."



With that Spike beamed.




"Love you too, pet."




"I believe that we had this little 'I love you' talk on the phone last night, right?" Buffy asked, sounding sheepish again.




"Yeah but I wasn't sure if I heard you right."



Buffy smiled at him and sat until her alarm went off.




"God, this sucks," Buffy said as she stretched.




"Tell me 'bout it pet. But, I was gonna say something about you no longer being the only slayer," Spike commented, finishing with his sexy smirk.




"What about it?" Buffy asked, giving him a playful smile.




"Well luv, I was thinkin' bout you and me havin' this week off."



Buffy was shocked, but in a good way. She never had a day off from being the slayer - much less a week!




"What did you have in mind?" Buffy asked excitedly.




"Well I was thinkin' 'bout goin' to somewhere like Hawaii or somewhere tropic, but there's this problem I got with the sun. So, how 'bout we stay here in Rome and go get ourselves a fancy hotel suite and forget about you bein' a slayer or me bein' a vampire just for a week.

What do you think pet?"




"I'd love to, honey," Buffy said sweetly as Spike reached down to her lips and kissed her.




"Right then, luv. You go get your day cleared as I make the reservations."




"Okay Spikey," Buffy said as she pulled out a pair of blue jeans and a white top and scampered across the room and into her bathroom. She couldn't belive that she was calling Spike 'honey' or 'Spikey'. She only did that when she loved someone more than words could express.




My God, I really love this man.




Spike made phone calls to different places to make reservations for later that night. He was glad that he could help Buffy feel like a normal girl, not a slayer but a true twenty-seven year old woman should. Happy and loved.




Buffy walked out of the bathroom and told Spike that she needed to tell Willow what she was up to. When she reached her office she saw Willow waiting.




"Hey Will," Buffy greeted.




"Hi Buffy, you seem happy this morning," Willow replied with a hint of playfulness in her voice, like she didn't know what happened in Buffy's room last night.



Buffy was glowing. "Thats because I am. Wow. I haven't said that in awhile."



Buffy was indeed truly happy. She had her Spike back with her and she felt as if she could face anything if he was with her.




Willows face brightened up; she was up to something, for sure.




"So Buffy, the crew and I have been thinking about how you never get a day off and how much you need it, so how would you like some time off?"




Buffy was shocked at her best friend but she accepted the offer and asked for a week.




"Sure Buffy, hey, take two if you need it. Spike's taking you somewhere special, isn't he?"




"Yeah, he is," Buffy said openly to Willow. Buffy always thought that Willow was a good friend at accepting her judgment on people that she dated.




"Okay. Beat it, missy!"



With a laugh, Buffy left her office.




Willow relaxed back into the chair. She was so glad to see Buffy happy with the man she loved. After the battle in Sunnydale and seeing the hurt on Buffy's face being wiped away by Spike, it made her feel like Buffy could have more of a normal life which she wanted so badly. With a hopeful sigh she got up and left the room.




Buffy and Spike packed up clothes and other things that they might need. At seven they left for the hotel in a limo.




After they'd left Dawn was extremely happy for her sister.




"Aren't they just so perfect for each other?" Dawn chimed in.




"Damn yes!" A girl named Tiffany said.




"I remember the fight. Oh god it was all messy with the dust and the-" Tiffany was cut off by a screaming Dawn on the floor.




"Dear lord!" Giles shouted as he ran next to Dawn.




"Shit! God that hurts! OWW!" Dawn screamed out again but recovered quickly.




"My god, step back, everyone take five steps back!" She yelled out in pain as green light ran through her.




"DAWN!" Another woman yelled, running to her side.



By the time Dawn had stopped glowing she had passed out and was lying down on the floor, looking lifeless.
Noon-thirty by spuffyroxmysox
Author's Notes:
Okay I'm sorry if there are alot of grammer problems, my beta is on vacation so I had to edit this myself,
I spell-checked it four times so I'm prety sure it's good there.

If there are somethings in this chapter I could fix let me know!

*Hugs!*
Candie
Chapter Four: Noon-thirty




Buffy got out of the limo she couldn't believe that she stood in front of this hotel.She'd seen it many times but never thought of going in it, until today.

Spike walked her into the lobby and checked in. When they got up into the room Buffy gasped at the sight of it.

The carpet was dark red with gold imprints.The curtains were also red and gold and they reached the floor the bed was huge and it had the same colors on it. There was a large flat screen T.V set on top of an old wood dresser. The bathroom was a privet one with two sinks a shower and a jacuzzi tub and a potty.


"Like it luv?" Spike asked with the smirk that Buffy loved.


"Whoa...This is...You did this?"


"All for you pet. All for you." Buffy looked up at him with the most love she ever felt in her life So after standing there for a moment they decided to watch T.V together so they snuggled up on the bed and turned on the T.V


"What do you wanna watch pet?"


"Oh! I don't know.Oh! Go back! Cooking show!"


"Pet. No cooking show please?"


"Fine, how about a action movie from the '90's"


"Suites me fine."


"Okay I love a little gore."


"I know you do luv." An hour and a half later the movie was over.


"That sucked." Buffy sounded disappointed.


"Yeah it did pet, bloody depressing."


"Tell me about it! That one part when he died made no since!"


"I think the cooking show woulda' been better."


" Yeah way better, " Buffy agreed she yawed and then cuddled up next to him. She was still in her normal clothes but she didn't feel like changing into her pajamas, so she just sat there, fading into sleep


Spike just watched her sleep, her gentle breathing,soft snores and soft jumbled words.Spike was so intent at watching her sleep that he didn't see two little girls standing at the door


"When do you think we get to come?" The brunette little girl asked


"I'd say three days then this earth will be our home and we will be able to live, be mortal, frightening." The blond little girl responded.


"Possibly but they have missed each other quite a bit, I'd say two days..." The brunette smiled a cocky smile which is adorable on such a young little girl.


"You got a deal." The blond little girl said giving another cocky smile, resembling Spike's in many ways.


Both little girls flashed then vanished



~~~~~


"Dawn! Dawn! Oh my God Dawn!" Leah, an older slayer with blue eyes and long black hair cried out.


"Leah! Shut up!" Janice said in a firm voice.


"Guys, I'm okay I just, I don't know but I'm fine. Whatever you do DON'T call Buffy or Spike!"

Everyone turned their heads to Dawn who was sitting up with her hands across her chest looking like a taller longer-brown- haired version of Buffy.


"Dawn, are you sure you're okay?" Sammy asked her friend.


"Yeah but, I think I saw Buffy and Spike with two little girls, I think I had a vision..."


"No I don't think so, I think your key powers give you a link to the Powers That Be."

Andrew said, being annoying as always.


" That's what I meant you ass." Dawn glared at Andrew.


"Oh..."


"Dawn maybe we should you know, go check it?" Ace said as she got Dawn up from the ground and both young watchers walked off into the library. Ace was a nice young woman, she was in her early twenty's and she had black hair with blue, red and pink stripes in it, she wore old dark blue jeans a dark blue top, a black shrug and black leather boots. she had dark hazel eyes which sometimes would turn to blue or brown depending on how much powerful magic she was using.


"So what did the girls look like?" Ace asked


"Well one had light brown hair and big green eyes she looked about six and she wore a black dress and she was learning to fight with Buffy as her teacher. And the other one was a blond with big blue eyes and she wore a dark red dress, she also looked about six. Spike was teaching her.


"Why do you ask?"


"Well because it might help lower the amount of books and web sites we have to look through.What made you think that Buffy and Spike would be the parents?"




"Well," Dawn began "They looked alike and there was a strong since of family and the blonde little girl said 'Daddy! I can do it!' when Spike tried to help her with a sword. The 'daddy' thing gave it away." Dawn said silently laughing as she remembered the seen that played in front of her eyes it was so cute the little blond was smiling brightly until Spike had tried to take it from her.


"It was cute,the little girls where just so, young and innocent,but strong and wise, ya' know?" Dawn looked over at Ace, she was deep in thought,playing with some of her hair, trying to think of any prophecies that had to deal with a slayer and a vampire.


"Dawn?" Dawn stopped to look at Ace, her expression had changed,she knew something that Dawn didn't.


"Yeah?"


"Have you ever heard of The Powerful Ones prophecy?"


"Nope, why?"


"Because,"Ace began, "That prophecy has to deal with a vampire and a slayer, such as,"


"Buffy and Spike!" Dawn finished for Ace.


"Yeah huh." With a look they both darted off to the library.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Buffy woke up with Spike's arms tightly wrapped around her.



"Mornin' luv." Spike said into Buffy's ear.


"Mmm, morning." Buffy said back.She felt rested more then she had for a long time. She looked over at the clock,


"It's noon-thirty, I slept late." She scoffed at her self.


"Well luv it is your vacation, and we can't do anythin' till sunset anyway." Spike argued.


"True, but still. I normally wake up at six or something, why didn't you wake me up?" Buffy pouted


"'Cause you where tired luv an' you looked so peaceful. I couldn't wake you up even if I wanted to." He looked at her lovingly while he put a stray hair behind her ear and she kissed his palm as it brushed her check.


"I love you. And I'll never get tired of saying it" Buffy said after a few minutes of silence.

Spike kissed her gently earning a large grin from Buffy


"An' I'll never tire of hearin' it" Spike said softly and the rest of the afternoon was spent talking and kissing.


~~~~~~~~~~


"Dawn! I got it!" Ace shouted Dawn came rushing by her side.


Ace read it allowed.


"THE POWERFUL ONES:

WHEN The Light, enters Darkness there will be two daughters,


One, more like the light, but she will be stronger then her mother or father just like her sister, but the other,

The other will be more like the darkness, but as said before she shall also be twice as strong,

They will be the ones that win the next apocalypse no matter what side they fight for."


"Damn." Dawn said flatly


"Yeah, they will win no matter what I mean wow."


"No not that,"


"What is it then?" Ace asked


"I'm gonna be an aunt!" Dawn said excitedly.


"Oh that...Oh my God! I know!"


The two girls giggled and then got back to researching The Powerful Ones.
Powerful Babies by spuffyroxmysox
Author's Notes:
Okay! chapter five! I hope you guys like it! let me know if there's anything I can improve on!
I love the song i used and I thought it would fit!. Tell me what you think about it!

Thanks so much!
~Candie

Discaimer: The song is by Savge Garden and it's called "I Knew I Loved You" It belonges to them!
Chapter Five: Powerful Babies


Buffy sat up it was six-thirty p.m. and the sun had just set.


"Come on honey, you need to get up." Buffy spoke as she rolled over to Spike and put her head on his chest.


"Do we gotta?" He pretended to whine.


"Yes, we do! Come on! Please, you can take me dancing! Or we could go kill things!" Buffy asked feeling like a child begging to go to an amusement park. Spike sighed and then said,


"Kay lets go dancin'. Just 'cause you killing things is not apart of my plan for you to enjoy yourself." Buffy smiled at him giving him one last hug before she spoke again,


"I'm gonna shower, then we can go dance. You okay with that?"


"Yeah luv, sounds like a plan to me."


"Kay, be out soon."


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Dawn and Ace where sitting in the library still searching The Powerful Ones. They had stopped last night and started again early this morning and so far have found fifty-seven different links to them.


"When should we tell everybody?" Ace asked from over her shoulder. While not taking her eyes off the book she was reading.


"Er, I don't know I think we should definitely tell Willow, Giles, maybe even Kennedy." Dawn said uncertain. Not turning away from the computer


"Why not Xander, Leah, Sammy, or Janice? Why not Buffy or Spike? Andrew?" Ace asked looking up.


"Well uh, Xander 'cause he wont be able to handle that, he hates Spike enough. Andrew 'cause well he'd go 'Oh my God! This is just like...' a movie or book on us and that is so annoying. We could tell Leah, Sammy, and Janice. We can't tell Spike or Buffy because then Buffy would think that her children will be demons." Dawn reasoned. Now turning away from the computer


"Why not Spike?"


"Well because if we tell him something and not Buffy he'll feel guilty that he's keeping something from her."


"Oh, see your point."


~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Two people are sitting down in a room with a large couch and a crystal ball on a coffee table One is the brunette little girl and the other is her grandmother.


"Grandma? Why do I feel so much littler?" The brunette little girl asked


"Because dear your form has always been a young girl but your soul has been in the state of an adult but now you and your sister are turning into children, you are to go to Earth soon." Joyce spoke calmly


"Really?! I get to be with my mommy an' daddy?!" The little girls eyes brightened up.


"Yes Erin you'll be with them."


"Yay! "


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


"Dawn?" Giles asked from the doorway


"Yeah? Oh come in and sit." Dawn said.


"What is it Dawnie?" Willow asked as soon as she sat down followed by Sammy, Janice, then Leah.


"Well..." Dawn began " I had some sort of Key vision, Buffy and Spike had two children, twin girls and Ace and me have been looking it up and it turns out, it's a prophecy."




"The Powerful Ones" Ace added


"Dear Lord!" Giles exclaimed, then he cleaned his glasses


"Whoa...Good for her! She might be the only slayer with a kid, well kids. Plural" Leah said she herself was forty something and her husband had been killed by a vampire before she was called.


"Nice! You get to be an aunt!" Janice said truly happy for her friends sister.


"It' s cool! Maybe I should date a vampire-" Sammy said but she was cut off.


"NO! I mean er, one vampire 'round here is enough." Giles said


"I was only kidding." Sammy said quietly.


"Dawn are you sure its about Buffy and Spike?" Willow asked


"Yeah. I'm sure."


"Tell us some more about it." Leah said.


"Okay, here's all we know."


~~~~~~~~~~~~


After her shower Buffy had gotten into a black dress with a deep V neck and it was backless she put on red high heals and did her hair and makeup. She was done in fifteen minutes.


Spike looked up when he heard the bathroom door open and he growled happily at what he saw, The Black dress she was wearing was a snug fit one. The V neck was long and her hair was up in a tie off her neck. She looked beautiful.


When Buffy stepped out of the bathroom she saw Spike in a nice black shirt with his leather jacket and cotton pants. She ogled over him before he came up to her.


" 'Lo luv." Spike said offering her his arm. She took it and said


"Hey, dancing or what first?"


"Wanna eat?" Spike said


" Love to! I'm so starved. Haven't anything all day!"


"Let's go then."

Arm in arm they left the room.


The restaurant they went to a small place but it was vary romantic and quiet. They sat in a booth near the back of the restaurant, it had low lights and soft music, the decorations where nice even though they weren't exactly up to date, the walls where a dark tan and the carpet was cream colored and soft.


"Wow..." was all Buffy could say when they sat down at the table


"Nice innit?"


"Yeah, its so quiet and romantic...Thank you." Buffy said slowly


"Thanks for what pet?" Spike asked


"For taking me here, for giving me a vacation....for coming back..." The last part was nothing but a whisper as she suddenly looked down at the menu.

Spike stood up , went to the other side of the table and sat beside her and put his arm around her.


"No problem luv. I'm glad you like it here an' I wanted to spend some time with you without you worrying about being the slayer...an' the last part..." he said looking down at her "Was no problem at all, to tell ya' the truth luv I don't think I coulda' stayed away..." When he finished he kissed her hair and she snuggled closer to him, then the waiter came and took their orders.


~~~~

"...and that's it." Dawn finished


"Wow." Xander said "Do you mean that sometime over this week-?" he couldn't finish his sentience


"That," Ace spoke, "We don't know."


"So their gonna be some powerful babies , huh?" Willow said after a few moments of uncomfortable silence.


"Yeah from what we understand." Ace said


"Lucky." Leah spat under her breath.


"Just remember not to piss them off." Sammy said


"Yeah..." Xander said.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


After dinner they decided to go to a dance club, and it to wasn't crowded

Buffy and Spike got a table and sat until a song they both liked came on.


The beat of a new song started to play and Buffy recognized it at once.


"Oh my God, I haven't heard this song in years." Buffy said as she closed her eyes to listen to the song's intro better.


"Want to dance then?" Spike asked, and Buffy nodded. Slowly he lead her out onto the floor.


When the singer started to sing, Spike sang the words softly into her ears:


"Maybe it's intuition

But some things you just don't question

Like in your eyes

I see my future in an instant

And there it goes

I think I've found my best friend

I know that it might sound more then a little crazy

But I believe..."



Spike's beautiful voice filled her ears and she nuzzled her head even more into his chest, to show just how much she enjoyed it Spike must have gotten it because he continued singing the song


"I knew I loved you before I meet you

I think I dreamed you into life

I knew I loved you before I loved you before I meet you

I have been waiting all my life


"There's just no rhyme or reason

Only the sense of completion

And in your eyes I see the missing pieces

I'm searching for

I think I've found my best friend


I know that it might sound more then a little crazy

But I believe.."



Buffy started singing with him.




*He probably doesn't know how much of that song applies to the way I feel about him.* She thought as they sang together






"I knew I loved you before I meet you

I think I dreamed you into life

I knew I loved you before I loved you before I meet you

I have been waiting all my life


A thousand angels dance around you

I am complete now that I found you"


Buffy tightened her grip around his neck and closed her eyes praying to God that she wasn't dreaming, as if reading her thoughts Spike tightened his grip around her waist, as if to say that he was really there.


The song ended and the danced a few more times before they decided to go back to the hotel.


Buffy was tired so Spike carried her home.


"Are you sure I'm not too heavy?" Buffy asked her tone caring


"Not at all pet, you're light as a feather"


"If you're sure,"


"I am." the walked the rest of the way back to the hotel in a comfortable silence.


When they got back into their room Spike set her carefully down on the bed, thinking that she was asleep. As he drew away and turned around did he hear here say


"Where do you think your going?"


"To change?"


"Nope, not now, come and lay by me.Please?" Buffy gave him her best sad face, unable to resist Spike walked back over to the bed and he laid beside Buffy, she cuddled up next to him but turned over to kiss him, at first it was soft and sweet but then it became full of passion, not that ether one minded after a few moments clothes started to fall off. And as before no one noticed the two little girls standing in the doorway


"I told you!" Erin, the brunette little girl said


"Yeah you did, fine you win, you get to be born first." The blond little girl said


"Thanks, Alex!" Erin said smiling

Alex returned her smile before saying


"Lets get outta here."

With another flash both little girls where gone.
This story archived at http://https://spikeluver.com/SpuffyRealm/viewstory.php?sid=29414