Author's Chapter Notes:
I have recieved some negative feedback on other sites so i warn that this is a story and not pwp. please skip to the nc17 chapters only if you want pwp, please review.
Evil comes in many forms and always, where you least expect it. Is it not surprising that evil often preys upon children. Children are innocence. Children our purity and light. They are our salvation; our second chances; our immortality, and our greatest weaknesses. So it is no shock that evil chooses to perverse our children, and usually chooses to due so in the form of innocence and trust. The more cruel the betrayal, the more satisfying the perversion. The more innocent and pure the victim, the sweeter the victory will be. Our children are stalked, twisted, corrupted to do their will. What the evil cannot control, they destroy, one way or another.

We are all the sum of our experiences. Our childhood events shaping us into either saint or sinner. So who truly is to be blamed? Who can be redeemed? And who must be destroyed for the benefit of all? And whose right is it to judge?
Go ahead. Be the judge and the jury. Sometimes death is preferable. Survival being so much harder.
Because ultimately all comes down to choice. We can choose to rise above and be not the victims of our past, or we can simply wallow in degradation and despair.
It's all up to you.
What road will you choose.
"Two roads diverged in a wood, and I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference." Robert Frost.

Prologue Part 2:

One week. 1233 hours. 34433 minutes. That's how long since a child was lost. You see it on the news, on milk cartons. You hear about it every day. Missing children. Lost children. But this was no arbitrary lost child, and she couldn't simply turn off the TV or turn from the carton. This was her child. Her world. Her gift. Her hope. His absence seeped into her very core and like a tsunami, it crashed over, deluging her entire existences.

The house was so empty without him, not that she spent much time there now. But evey now and then her sister would convince her to take shelter here, but she could find no comfort. The rooms were now cold and devoid of the love and life she would gladly rush home to night after night. His room was the only one she could stand to dwell in, and she wasn't alone. The poor little girl who had witnessed the abduction still refused to speak, and only ate when she was forced to. She also dwelled here night after night, keeping constant vigil. Trying to draw some comfort from his things as she kept the sentry, waiting for him to return. The woman watched the little girl sleep, as she was finding that once again this night would hold no rest for her. She took notice of the girl's slimming form, the toll of uncountable hours of little food and rest. She was wasting away before them. They all were.

"Please come back to us," the woman silently prayed. "We need you. We all do."