Author's Chapter Notes:
Spuffiness to come!
Chapter 4

“So, you’re saying that nothing can kill you?” Angel wondered. They moved to Angel’s office after the attack, so they could talk in private.

“As far as I know. It’s a long story.” She explained.

“Care to tell us the rest?” Spike asked and Buffy let out a sigh.

“I’m still not even sure what happened. I had this dream and I guess it was a Slayer dream. I thought I was done with those, but I guess not. Anyway, in the dream I was in this white room. I thought I was alone at first until I was suddenly joined by Tara, Anya, and my mom.” Buffy said the last part quietly, but they heard her. “They were all there, so I figured I was in Heaven or something even though I don’t remember it looking like that. There was also this other guy there that seemed familiar, but I really couldn’t place him. He was Irish and I think he said his name was Donovan or Devon or...” Angel cut her off.

“Doyle?” He asked in a quiet voice and Buffy nodded.

“Yeah, that was it. Who was he?” She wondered.

“He was a friend of mine that I met when I first came here. He died a few years ago.” Angel explained and talking about Doyle still hurt him. Buffy nodded when she finally remembered.

“Right, I remember meeting him that time I came to see you.” Angel nodded also and remembered what else happened around that time, but knew that Buffy still had no idea about that.

“What else happened?” Spike asked her trying to get back to the point and Buffy looked at him.

“Well, they were all there and they said that they were going to give me a reward for everything that I did. I wasn’t sure what they were talking about, but they just said that I would find out. They told me that I should come here and they showed me things that have been happening here. That’s when I saw Spike and realized that he was back.” Spike nodded when it finally made sense.

“So, that’s how you found out.” Buffy nodded also and continued what she was saying.

“The next thing I know, I wake up and find Dawn next to my bed telling me that I was glowing in my sleep. I told her the truth about what I saw because I didn’t want to lie to her. I didn’t realize what my reward was, until I got injured fighting a vampire and then healed faster than I normally would. So, I’m basically indestructible Buffy now. Not sure if that’s a good thing or not.” She finished.

“Why wouldn’t it be a good thing? Not getting killed seems like a good thing to me.” Spike said and she shrugged.

“I guess, but there is one good thing that I found out besides that.” She told them.

“What would that be?” Angel asked her

“You know that prophecy that you both think is about you? What is it called?” Angel raised his eyebrows.

“Shanshu?” He wondered and Buffy seemed confused.

“God bless you?” She replied and Angel rolled his eyes.

“No, the Shanshu Prophecy. Is that what you’re talking about?” Buffy thought about it and nodded.

“Yeah, I think that was it. I swear, what is with the names today? Why can’t anything be simple anymore?” Angel got back to the point.

“What about the prophecy?” Buffy then smiled at both of them.

“Well, I found out something interesting in the dream and since everything else turned out to be real, I'm guessing this is also. It looks like I’m the one that gets to choose who the prophecy is really about. They said that it’s up to me to choose which vampire gets to become human. They probably said that because they really wanted me to come here and who was I to refuse. I suggest you guys do some major ass kissing while I’m here.” She said with another smile as she walked away from them. She then turned back to them one more time. “By the way, Dawn will be visiting later. I just thought you should know.” She said with a smile and a wave as she walked out of Angel’s office, leaving them to stare after her and think about what she told them.