Author's Chapter Notes:
I know this chapter is really short, but I'm kinda in a hurry right now. I promise that the next chapter will be somewhat longer. I hope ya'll like it=)
Chapter 1

They got to Wolfram and Hart and Buffy couldn’t believe how huge it was. She looked around while Connor walked over to the blonde sitting at her desk. “Harmony, where’s Angel?” He asked her and she looked up from doing her nails.

“He’s in the training room blowing off some steam. So he says.” Connor nodded and then Harmony looked behind him and saw Buffy there. She let out a squeal. “Buffy? You came here to kill me, didn’t you?” Buffy noticed her and walked over to her as she pulled a stake out.

“I don’t know, Harm. It’s kinda in the job description. You understand.” She was just kidding, but Harmony was obviously scared because she gulped when she saw the stake. She held up her hands in surrender.

“Look, I didn’t do anything. I didn’t plan on sleeping with Blondie Bear, it just happened. He practically pounced on me, so you can’t blame me for that.” Buffy looked at her and nodded as she put her stake away.

“I won’t stake you because I’m feeling so generous at the moment, but don’t get used to it.” She told her as she walked away and over to Connor, who had a confused expression on his face. Harmony just sighed in relief and went back to her nails.

“Wait, you’re the Slayer?” Connor wondered and she smiled at him.

“The one and only. Well, not so much anymore. I actually haven’t been for a long time, but that’s an entirely different story.” She explained.

“It makes sense now. I knew your name sounded familiar, but I just couldn’t place it. You used to date my dad, right?” Buffy shrugged.

“Gotta be more specific, sweetie.” Connor blushed a little and got back to the point.

“You dated Angel.” He said to clarify and Buffy’s eyes grew big at that suggestion.

“Angel’s your father?” She asked him and he nodded. Buffy gave out a short laugh. “Is that a fact? Well, looks like someone has been keeping quite a bit from me these days. I can see it now though, knew you looked familiar.” She gave Connor another smile. “Why don’t we go pay Angel a visit?” She said as she placed her bag down and Connor nodded as they headed to the training room, where his father was.