Author's Chapter Notes:
OK! I made it longer! Hope you like it! Please tell me! :)
Buffy walked through Spike's crypt door.
"Where the hell were you?! I was waiting all night!" she shouted at Spike's sleeping form.
"W-what? Love are you feeling OK? Last night was Halloween! Slayer, you know as well as i do, that baddies don't come out."
Buffy stared at him. How could he say that to her? For the past 3 years, they have been patrolling, even though it was Halloween. She was mad.
Buffy walked across the crypt and hit him hard in the jaw. He went flying across the room, but before ether of them could do any thing about it, Spike landed naked on the cold, bear ground.
"Oh my God!" She turned away from him immediately.
"Uhhhh.....right, sorry about that pet," he smirked.
Buffy smiled at the wall. She knew that tonight was going to be interesting!

***********Two days later*****

"Slayer, behind you!" Spike yelled to Buffy. She quickly turned around a stacked the vamp.
"Is it just me, or are you not paying attention, pet? You could have been killed twice!"
"No!" Buffy said indignantly, "That was the forth time! You vamps can't count! Hmm!"
"All right! Al right! If you say so. So, do you want to go back to my or your place?"
This had been going on for a wile now. Spike come over to Buffy's house after patrolling, or her go to his crypt.
"Well," she said taking a step closer to him, "I think I have to pay you back for the generous life saving. Dawn is at home so..."
Spike smirked. 'So she wanted to play? OK, Kitten wants something? kitten gets it!'
"Led the way, Slayer!" Spike said.

******At Spike's Crypt*****

"Uhh! I can't make my legs work!" Buffy complained.
"Ya, you'r the one talking! Is my back is a bloody scratching post?!"
Buffy smiled coyly, "Well, ummm...yes?"
Spike knew she was tempting him. He loved it!
"Gerrr!" Spike growled low in Buffy's ear.
"OH!" Buffy gasped. This was always the best part.
RING!!! RING!!!
Buffy groaned. Why now?
"Why now? I was going to ravish you!" Spike pouted.
Buffy grabbed her cell phone.
"Hello?"
"Buffy? Oh, good! I need you to come home!"
"Dawn? Why? Whats wrong?"
"Oh, I...I need you to come home."
"OK, I'll be there in five minutes."
"OK, bye."
"Bye."

*******Buffy's Driveway****

"Thank you for coming with me," Buffy said.
"No problem, pet. I just-" Spike opened the door.
"SURPRISE!"
"oh!" Buffy jumped.
There was the Scooby gang with presents around them.
"Oh my God! My birthday! I completely forgot!" Buffy was in shock.
"Ya, well we hoped for that," Dawn said to Buffy, grinning.
"Thank you, all SO much!"

*******After the party***

"Wow," Buffy said, "That was a good party!"
"Ya!" Dawn said, "Hey, I hate to split, but Jeniece is expecting me.Got to go. See ya'll later."
"Bye, Dawn. Be good!" Buffy called after her younger sister.
"Alone at last!" Spike leaned over and gave Buffy a kiss, "Now, as for my present..."
Buffy wrapped her legs around Spike's waste as he cried her up stairs.