Author's Chapter Notes:
This is probably the weirdest thing I’ve ever come up with and I know it pretty much won’t make a lot of sense at first, but I decided to give it a try to see if anyone would like it. It’s not a long story because I couldn't think of much to do with it. Anyway, I guess this would take place some time after “You’re Welcome” and things are a little different. Okay, hope ya’ll won’t be too confused. Please let me know what you think=)
Prologue

Spike was in Angel’s office annoying him as always. He was bored and needed something to do. Angel slammed his hand on his desk. “Spike, I really don’t have time to deal with you right now.” He said and Spike rolled his eyes.

“Come on, Peaches. You have all the time in the world. Nothing is happening right now.” Angel was about to say something else, when Gunn walked in.

“We have a situation.” He said and Angel seemed relieved.

“What’s going on?” Angel wondered.

“There’s a major vamp problem in the alley behind the Hyperion. My source said that he spotted a blonde girl fighting them. He thinks she might be a Slayer.” Angel and Spike looked at each other when they heard that.

“Alright, let’s check it out.” Angel said as he walked out of the office, with Spike right behind him.


* * * * *


They got to their destination in ten minutes and went to where they heard the commotion. They found a small, blonde girl taking on a group of vampires by herself and she didn’t seem like she needed any help. They watched her, until she staked her last vampire and dusted herself off. She turned in their direction and it was then that they recognized her. Her hair was longer and darker than usual, but they would know her anywhere. Spike spoke up first as he walked closer to her. “Buffy?” She raised her eyebrows at him and without even thinking about it, he enveloped her in a big hug. “I’ve missed you, love.” He said as he kissed her hair. She didn’t hug him back and pulled away after a few seconds. She looked at him with a confused expression on her face as she stepped away and Spike didn’t know what was wrong, until she spoke.

“Do I know you?” Spike now raised his eyebrows.

“You don’t know who I am?” He asked and she shook her head.

“No, should I?” He didn’t know what else to say, when Angel walked next to him.

“Buffy, it’s Angel. Do you know who I am?” She looked at him for a second and then shook her head again.

“I’m sorry, but I don’t know you either. Maybe you have the wrong person.” Angel looked at Spike.

“Something isn’t right.” He said and Spike rolled his eyes.

“You think? Something happened to her memory.” Spike said as he looked back at Buffy. “Do you know who Dawn is?” Buffy nodded that time.

“Yeah, she’s my sister. Why wouldn’t I know who she is?” Spike seemed even more confused, but he wasn’t finished yet.

“What about Willow and Xander?” Buffy nodded again.

“Of course, they’re my best friends. What’s with the 20 questions?” Spike looked at Angel.

“Well, she seems a little like herself. It’s just us she doesn’t seem to know.” Angel decided to try himself.

“Why are you here, Buffy?” Buffy was confused again and wondered how these two strangers knew her name.

“I was supposed to meet someone here, when I got jumped by those vampires.” Angel nodded accepting her answer.

“So, you still know that you’re the Slayer?” Buffy wondered how he knew that.

“Yeah, but I’m not the only Slayer anymore. You guys are really starting to creep me out. How the hell do you know all this stuff about me, when I don’t know anything about you?” Spike was about to say something, when a voice in the distance stopped him.

“Buffy, there you are!” The new person exclaimed and Buffy smiled when she saw the man running over to her. She gave him a hug and he kissed her head as he smiled at the two vampires, causing Angel and Spike to glare at him when they recognized him. “Well, what do we have here? These guys bothering you?” He asked her and she shook her head.

“No, let’s just get out of here.” She said and he nodded as he looked at the two vampires one more time, loving the fact that they looked so shocked.

“Catch you boys later.” He said with a wink and Angel and Spike just stood there as they watched Buffy walk away with Lindsey. They both had the same thought in their heads. What the hell was going on?