A/N hello everyone!!!! Thanks for clicking my story and I really really really hope u enjoy it..this chapter is a little short, but don’t worry, the next will be longer!!!! So here it is… Behind These Hazel Eyes….






Buffy sits in front of her window, once again waiting for her sister, Faith, to come home. Her sister does this every other night. Comes home and tells her and her mother that she has a date, then goes up to her room for about 3 hours. When she comes back downstairs, she is usually dressed in barely anything then runs out the door. About 7 sometimes 10 hours later, she comes home, clothes wrinkled and hair disheveled. The first time this happened, Faith told them that she spent the night at a friend’s house. She meant to come home, but she fell asleep on the couch. Of course they both believed her. After about the 10th time, Buffy and her mom got sick of it and asked faith what this was all about. Faith told them both it was nothing and that they should mind their own business. The subject was never brought up again.

Finally, Buffy got sick and tired of wondering what her older sister was doing, so one night she followed her. At first, everything was fine. Her sister went to the bronze and then met up with some guy. He looked older but Buffy didn’t worry. She didn’t worry until she saw her sister leave with this man. She walked behind them as they headed for what seemed the older man’s house. Both Faith and the man walked into the house but they forgot the close the curtains. That’s where Buffy saw her older sister having sex with this man that she met only an hour ago. Buffy stayed for only a few minutes then left. When she got home, she swore never to tell her mother for her heart would be broken if she knew her older daughter was a slut.

She stayed up till 4 AM that night for her sister. Once she knew that Faith was safe in her own bed, she slept.

The next day is when she started to notice the rumors. At first she just ignored them, she didn’t even really ever hear them. They were about her sister, and how she slept around. That day changed Buffy as well as the night before. Now, when her sister goes out on a date, she stays up waiting for her just to make sure she gets home alright. Buffy has been doing this for the past couple of months. At first she thought her 25 year old sister didn’t need her to stay up, but she knew that she needed to…just in case.

So, that’s where she is now. At her window, waiting for her sister once again. She had come home earlier, telling Buffy and her mom that she had yet, another date. Buffy knew that she had to get her homework done quickly so she could stay up to see that her sister got home safe and sound.

As she sits in front of her window, she thinks about how hard it has been on her…she needs to talk to someone, so…she calls her best friend…Willow.


“Ring…Ring…Ring…Hello…”

Buffy lets out a smile as she hears Willow’s voice.

“Hey will…sorry that I’m calling so late, but it’s Faith again.”

Buffy hears Willow let out a sigh of disappointment. She hears her shuffle around, then she starts to speak.

“Buffy…you can’t keep doing this. You have to stop staying up for her. She is 25 years old for gods sake! I mean come on! You are 16 and are in high school. You have better things to do then stay up and baby-sit your older sister. You really need to stop and just go to bed like a normal 16 year olds.”

Buffy sucks in a breath and then lets it out.

“I know Will…it’s just that, when I try to sleep, and I close my eyes, I can see her, dead in like a ditch or somewhere. And I can’t handle that. As much as she screwing up her life, I can’t just give up on her. So, I stay up and wait just so I know that she is ok. I have to know she is ok.”

Buffy hears silence for a few moments, and just as she thinks that Willow has left, she hears her start to talk.

“I know Buffy…I know. It’s just, you have gone down so much in your grades and I’m worried about you too. You have to start worrying about yourself sooner or later...anyhow, let’s talk about something less depressing. How is your mom?”

Buffy lets out a smile at how her friend wants to help her and how she tries to make a sad moment better.

“Well…mom is good. She still doesn’t know what Faith does, which shocks me, but the doctors said her headaches should stop soon. I asked mom the last time she has had one, but…” before she can finish her sentence, she sees a black car pull into the drive way. She sees her sister open the door and walk out.

“Hey Willow? I got to go. Faith is here and I don’t want her to know I’m up. So I will see you tomorrow at school k?”

“Alright Buffy…night”

Buffy hears Willow hang up the phone and hangs up her own phone as well. She moves back from her window and watches her sister walk to the other side of the car and lean in. Buffy figures she’s giving who ever is in that car a good night kiss. Buffy cringes at the thought of some old guy with like a missing eye. Finally, she sees her sister pull back and walk towards the house.

Buffy jumps in bed and listens to the door close, and the stomping of her sister walking towards her room. Buffy closes her eyes, and lets a few tears fall…thankful that her sister is home safe…and sound.






A/N Welll…what did you think? Should I go on…or no? Plz plz plz plz plz leave a review..its what makes us writers go on…and if u don’t leave one..then we wont write…lol so plz leave one 