Author's Chapter Notes:
You guys know what…I love you all :D thank you to B, Carrosparro, kerry, lilmamaday, gypsy_jin, Brat, spufette, Caitie, DK, lacey, tori, I_Love_The_BigBad, Kris, blondiebear, BuffyandSpikeForever, Megan, brandi, Mariana, Kimber, emm(and I think that was supposed to be emma :) but it said emm lol) and to sarah g!!! Thank you all for leave me those wonderful reviews!!! They were amazing and I thnk u all sooo sooo much :D I have really really really good news!!! I was checking my email yesterday, and you know what I found…I was nominated for a Breathless award!!!! Can you believe it! It’s a new award website by Jessica and I was nomindated!! Thanks to everyone who nominated “Why me??” I appreciate it sooo much!!! And yes it was the story “Why Me??” that was nominated! Isn’t that great!!!! here is the website if ya want proof !!! hehe http://www.geocities.com/breathlessones/BreathlessAwardsHome.html
Thanks again everyone!!! This chapter is for everyone!!!!!!
“Buffy…Buffy are you in there. Buffy it’s Willow and Xander. Come on Buffy, answer the door…plea…”

Willow stops in mid sentence when she hears the door unlock and then swing open. Behind the door stands a very tired looking Buffy.

Willow lets out a gasp and rushes forward to embrace her friend in a hug. Both Buffy and Willow feel Xander wrap his arms around them both. Willow finally lets the tears fall that she has been holding in since she heard the news.

“Oh god Buffy. I’m so sorry. We came here yesterday to talk to you, but no one was home. We have come by for the past 2 weeks, and we thought you were hurt or… God we were so worried. I’m so sorry Buffy.”

Buffy pulls back a little so willow will let her go. Buffy raises her hands up to brush her tears off and steps back into the house.

“Come in” She whispers.

Willow lets out a nod, and motions for Xander to follow. Xander lets out a smile and kisses Buffy’s forehead as he steps in.

Buffy lets out a sigh as she closes the door and turns around to face her friends. Willow opens her mouth to speak, but Buffy raises her hand up to stop her.

“Don’t ok…just, I don’t think I can cry anymore Willow…I…”

“I know”, Xander says, “I know that you can’t cry anymore Buffy. I get that. But don’t just shut us out because of what happened. God, I loved your mom as if she was my mother. I have an idea of what you’re feeling right now Buffy…”

Buffy shakes her head, then lets it fall forward as she whispers, “No…you really don’t understand Xander.”

Willow steps forward next to Xander and whispers back at Buffy, “Buffy…please just talk to us. Please just let us help.”

Buffy lets out a sob as she falls to the floor. Both Willow and Xander rush forward and embrace her in a hug again, letting Buffy’s tears fall on them both.

“God it hurts to bad Willow…” She mumbles. “I’m just trying to keep from dying…god, I miss her so much and I just wish…if I would have gotten here earlier…I just want her back so bad…why her…” Buffy’s words turn into sobs the more she talks. They can feel her whole body shaking from the sobs, and they turn to look at each other…both with tears in their eyes. Xander opens his mouth to speak, but stops when he hears someone knocking at the door. Xander looks at Willow, and gets up when she nods to go get it.

Xander walks to the door, and swings it open to find Spike on the other side.

“Hey…Xander right? Listen I really need to talk to her, can I come in?”

Xander nods at him and moves aside to let Spike in. Spike lets out a soft grin and walks into the house. He looks into the living room to see a crying Buffy wrapped in the arms of Willow.

“Buffy” Spike whispers.

Buffy’s head whips up at the sound of his voice, and her eyes of pain suddenly turn to eyes of anger. Buffy starts to shake her head while saying, “No…I don’t want you here. Get out Spike. I thought I made it clear that I want nothing to do with you or Faith! Just get out of here!”

Spike stands his ground as he shakes his head at her. “No. I’m not leaving until we’ve talked.” Spike turns his head back at Xander, then at Willow.

“Can you guys leave for a bit. Me and Buffy need sometime to talk.”

Willow nods and gets up towards Xander. Both of them turn back to Buffy and say, “Buffy, well be back sometime tomorrow. We love you Buffy and were here for you…always.”

Willow wipes her eyes as she and Xander leave the house. The moment the door closes shut, Buffy stands up and walks towards the stairs. Spike lets out a groan and stands in front of her to stop her.

“Buffy…stop. We need to talk and you know it…so just please listen to me ok?”

Spikes head whips back at the force of Buffy’s slap. He turns his head back at her with shocked eyes, as he rubs his cheek.

Buffy holds back a sob as she cries out, “You want to talk? Huh? Do you want to explain why you were kissing Faith after what we…what we did? Huh? Is that it? You want to make me understand that you were confused and just needed to know who was the better kisser! I should have known you would have gone back to her.” she says, angrily “She is a slut so she has had more experience with her lips…a lot more experience than me.”

Spike reaches his hand out to cover her mouth while he yells, “Will you shut the bloody hell up! God, don’t you just love the fucking sound of your voice! I want to explain and I can if you would just grow the fuck up for a moment!” He leans forward to pick her up over his back, and walks towards the living room. He throws her down on the couch, and walks over to sit on the other side.

“Great...now do you promise to shut the fuck up so I can explain? Or do I have to bind and gag you?”

Buffy shakes her head no and Spike lets out a sigh, “Ahhh…ok good. Now listen here. You walked in on something completely not what you think it was Buffy. I woke up next to you that morning…happier then I had been in a while...but it was a mistake Buffy…”

“But you just said that it made you happy! So how can it be a mistake!”

Spike lets out a groan and stands up in front of Buffy, “Will you shut up! I’m not through yet and I promise to let you have a chance after I’m through alright!?”

At Buffy’s nod, Spike continues.

“It was a mistake Buffy. I shouldn’t have taken advantage of you like that. And I know what you’re gonna say…that you wanted it just as much as me and that’s not taking advantage of someone. Well I know that, but I shouldn’t have done that…right after….right after your mother had died. That was stupid of me. We were both grieving, and we needed comfort. But we shouldn’t have done it like that Buffy. You deserve better than that. You deserve flowers, and candles with love music in the background. Not grieving and pain. Your deserve so much better than me...but what you walked in on…with me and Faith is completely not what you think. When I woke up that morning…next to you, I couldn’t think of ever feeling that way with Faith or anyone for that matter…”

Buffy opens her mouth, but closes it when she sees Spike raise his eyebrow at her.

“Good…now when I was about to wake you up, I heard someone come into the house and it was your sister. I was just trying to protect what had happened between us Buffy. When we were talking, me and Faith, you were coming out of my room and I didn’t want Faith to see you. So I grabbed her and kissed her so she wouldn’t see you standing there. I thought that you would have left, and went back to my room, but you didn’t. That’s when Faith heard you and all hell broke loose. I never wanted to hurt you Buffy, especially after your mother had passed.” He whispers, slightly looking up for Buffy’s expression.

“Ok luv, you can talk now..”

Buffy lets out a shaky breath as she says, “So…you didn’t just sleep with me to compare me and Faith? To see who was better?” she whispers, with tears in her eyes.

Spike shakes his head, “No,” he whispers, “No, that’s not it at all.” he says as he starts to walk towards her, eyes filled with remorse.

Before he can reach her, she steps back and shakes her head

“No Spike…I cant. What we did, it was nothing. You were right. I was lonely as were you. It was stupid and we shouldn’t have done that. I’ve thought about everything that has happened, and I know that mom…mom wouldn’t want you or Faith to be kicked out. I just have to set aside what has happened to us, and what happened with Faith. I decided to let Faith move back it. It's selfish of me not to do it. Are you and Faith going to still date?" At Spike's shake of the head, meaning no, Buffy nods slowly. "Ok, then I guess that you can live in your apartment. I mean you have nothing you need here at this house, so there is no point in you staying."

Spike takes a step towards her and holds her hands in his.

"Buffy," He whispers, "I want to be able to see you again. After all that has happened these past few weeks, I worry about you. I want to know if it's ok if I still see you everynow and then..."

Buffy takes a huge breath, and slowly releases it before saying, "No, I don't think that's possible. I mean, you and Faith broke up, so what would be your reason to still be here? She doesn't know that we...we slept together. So I don't think she will still want to see you around here...ever."

"Yeah, I get that. It's just...I worry about you. Do you think that I could pretend to like Faith again, and then move in with her. Do you think that could work?"

"No, no no," she says, while looking at Spike with a raised eyebrow. "No, I don't think that's possible Spike."

Spike nods and walks backward towards the door, while saying, “Alright. I get that. But I'm still going to check up on you. Doesn't matter if Faith doesn't like it. I still want us to be friends Buffy."

Buffy whips her head up, and slowly shakes her head while saying, “No…not friends. We can’t ever be friends. What we did…I can’t, I can’t live with that. I can’t look at you and not feel anger of some kind. I can’t even look at Faith and smile ever again. We will never be friends Spike…ok?”

Spike lets outs a slight nod as he lets out a smile.

“Yeah pet…that will be fine.”










A/N well I hope yall liked that chapter!!! If you did please leave a review!!! Lol plz!!!! I love yall!!!!!!