Author's Chapter Notes:
Hey everyone! It's me! Sorry that it took me so long to update, but i was having freaking family trouble, and well a long story short...its ok now...Anywho, heres the next chapter and i hope yall like it... thanks to BuffyandSpikeForever, nmb, brandi, Kimber, B, Brat, Valery, Caitie, NEO, sarah g, lacey, blondiebear, I_Love_The_BigBad, Panta_Rei and beasleysmom for leaving me those wonderful reviews!!!! thank you all so much and plz plz plz leave some more reviews...they really do help me write..thank you all again so much... :)
“Faith! I asked you to put your towels away after you use them! It’s not that hard!” Buffy yells from upstairs. A few minutes later, Buffy hears Faith running up the stairs, flushed, and looking guilty.

“Sorry, sorry, I forgot. I’ll put them away right now k?” Faith rushes forward to take the towels out of Buffy’s hands, and then rushes back downstairs to the laundry room.

Buffy stands in place, looking back from where the towels were, and where Faith was standing.

“Wow,” she says to herself. “That was beyond weird. Faith actually doing something that I ask…hmm. Maybe life is going to get better.”

CRASH

“Umm…oops. Wasn’t me!”

“Or maybe not,” Buffy says while she rushed down the stairs.

“Faith! Do not touch anything else, or whatever you just dropped! Just let me help…”

Knock Knock

Buffy stops at the foot of the stairs to look at the door. She throws her head back as she walked to the door.

“Ugh…please let this be someone who isn’t going to break something else…please..”

As she swings open the door, her eyebrows raise.

“Hello luv.” Spike says smoothly, while grinning at her. He takes a step forward to kiss her cheek, but Buffy pulls back as she hears…

“Spike! Ummm…what are you doing here?” Faith questions as she steps up next to Buffy.

Buffy lets out a sigh as she shakes her head. She looks at them both as she says, “How about you two talk some things out, while I go back to getting ready for my date.”

As she walks back up the stairs, she’s stopped by Spike’s voice.

“Date? You have a date? With who?”

Buffy lets out a groan as she turns around.

“Riley,” she says with irritation in her voice. “his name is Riley finn and he asked me out yesterday, and I said yes. Anything else you wanna know detective? Not that it’s any of your business.”

Spike takes a step forward towards Buffy as his eyes darken, “Actually yes, there is some things I would like to know, and talk about Buffy…”

Buffy lets out a laugh and heads back up the stairs.

“Have fun you two,” she calls back to them as she gives them a wave.

Spike lets out a sigh, and goes to head up the stairs after Buffy, but is stopped when Faith puts her hand on his shoulder.

“We don’t have to go upstairs. I’m not like that anymore. We can just talk down here if you’d like?”

Spike stands there with a blank face, then realizes that she thought he was heading upstairs not for Buffy but for her. He almost lets out a laugh, but chooses to head to the living room.

Faith walks up behind him, then sits down. She lays her hands in her lap as she says, “So…how are you.”


************************************************************************


“Ok you guys! I’m coming downstairs and I don’t want to see any lip smacking!” Buffy yells as she walks down the stairs.

‘Yeah I couldn’t bear to see it, cause the last time I saw that, I got my heart broken…’

She lets out a sigh of relief, quietly, as she sees that Spike and Faith are on separate chairs, facing each other…not kissing.

She walks into the living room and does a spin so that her dress flies out.

“So…what do you guys think?”

Spike glances up at her, and holds back the moan that rises in his throat. He holds back the feeling of shagging her right there on the floor.

Faith lets out a grin at her sister and simply nods, “Yep, that looks great on you B. I told you it would fit.”

Buffy lets out a soft smile, which quickly fades to a frown as she hears the doorbell. Before sSpike can get up to scare the guy away, Buffy grabs her purse and keys and shouts out to them, “See ya guys later! Don’t stay up for me Faith!”

Spike lets out a groan, then lets a smile grace his face as an idea enters his head.

“Hey Faith, there is something I wanted to talk about…”


************************************************************************


“Hey Riley,” Buffy says, “Thanks for taking me out on this date. We should have lots of fun”

‘Yeah lots of fun while my sister is boinking the guy I’m in love with….no no no! Not the guy I love, the guy I just slept with…yeah that’s it…not love.’

Buffy lets out a grin for her thinking, and walks down the walkway to his car.

Riley walks in front of her to open the car door. He smiles at her as she slides in the seat. He leans down to kiss her cheek, then backs up to close the door.

Buffy puts on a fake smile as she looks back towards the house, knowing somewhat of what was going on in the house.

As Riley drives them both to the bronze, Buffy cant help but feel sad.

‘Why does stuff like this always happen to me? First dad leaves, then mom, and now I had Spike, and he left me as well…No summers, you know damn well you never had Spike. He was never yours to have. So what that you had sex with him…it’s over.’

“Buffy? Buffy are you ok?”

Buffy shakes her thoughts out of her head and turns to look at Riley. She gives him a big fake smile and nods softly.

“Yeah…I’m fine Riley. Let’s go have some fun”


************************************************************************


“Buffy…Riley! Hey, what’s up you two?”

“Hey Wills,” Buffy says, as Riley pulls out her chair to sit down.

She sits down and pats the seat next to her for Riley to sit. Riley nods thanks, and pulls the seat next to her. A couple of minutes of silence pass before Buffy says, “Hey Riley, you wanna dance?”

“Umm...sure, why not?” He gets up the grabs her hand to lead her on the dance floor.

He wraps his arms around her and pulls her close.

Buffy can’t help but feel closed in as Riley pulls her closer, but she quickly shakes the feeling away and lays her head on his shoulder. He gently rubs her back and Buffy lets out a tiny smile.

“Buffy, can I ask you something?”

“Yeah you can” she says as she lifts her head.

“Umm, I know that this is our first date and all, but I can’t help this feeling. I mean, not to sound all gay and stuff…”

“Riley.” She says, stopping him from rambling, “just ask me.”

Riley lets out a little smile, “Sorry bout that…what I was wondering was, if you wanted to be my girlfriend.”

Buffy stares blankly at Riley, not knowing what to say, with millions of thoughts running through her head.

‘You know you don’t like him Buffy. Just tell him to fuck off so you can go back to Spike so you can jump his bones and fuck him into oblivion.’

“Riley,” Buffy starts, with a smile on her face, “I would love to be your girlfriend.”


************************************************************************

Faith lays her head back against the couch to close her eyes. She takes a deep breath, then slowly moves her head back up to face Spike.

“Spike…are you sure you want this? I mean, if we do this, there is no coming back.”

“Faith,” he starts, while walking towards her, “I have never been more sure of anything in my live. I still like you, and I want to be with you...”

‘No you don’t you pillock! Just shut up now and go find Buffy. Force her to be yours and be don’t with it.’

“I want to live in this house with you…and Buffy or course. I want to date you again…”

‘No! Don’t say it you bleeding moron!’

“…if you’ll have me”

‘Great job you bloody ponce.’

“Oh Spike!.” Faith shrieks, “Of course I’ll have you!”

Faith jumps up to hug Spike, and kisses him hard on the lips…just as Buffy walks in.

Buffy stops dead in her tracks at the sight in front of her. She had just kissed her now “boyfriend” good night, and now here she is…seeing Spike kissing Faith.

‘See, you knew all along,’ Buffy thought, with a grimace on her face. ‘you knew all along that he meant nothing to you...you’re nothing but sex on a stick to him.’

Buffy closes her eyes to hold back her tears, and lets out a cough.

Spike and Faith jump back from each other, and Spike eyes widen in shock. He goes to step forward to Buffy, but Faith grabs his hand to pull him back.

“Buffy! Your home! Guess what!? Spike and I are together again! Isn’t that great!?”

“Yeah,” she says drowsily, trying to hide the bitterness in her voice, “Yeah its really great Faith. Congrats to you both. And hey, I have news too. Riley asked me out and I said yes. So I guess we both have boyfriends now…” Buffy turns her head directly at Spike, “Ain’t love grand?”

With that, Buffy rushes up the stairs to her room and slams the door.

Spike jumps at the sound of her door slamming and shakes his head in shame.

“Yeah…love is just bleeding grand….”








A/N: Well? Do you guys hate me!? lol I know I know..how can buffy and spike get together if they are both dating! Well, you have to leave a review to find out…MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA… LEAVE A REVIEW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!