Author's Chapter Notes:
A/N: hey everyone!!! heres another chapter and i really really hope yall like it! Thanks to sarah g, tina, DK, B, BuffyandSpikeForever, blondiebear, Kimber, Panta_Rei, Brat, Caitie, Sarah, and Raspy_luv for leaving me those great reviews!!!! thank you guys soooo much and plz leave some more!!! i love them!!!!!!!!!!!!!
For the past couple of weeks, all Buffy has heard is about how happy Faith was. All that Buffy felt every time she heard that, was hurt. Hurt by the fact that the man she trusted enough to give her virginity to, would get over her so quickly. Hurt by the fact that her dumb sister didn’t even notice she was hurting. Hurt by the fact that she was in deed…hurting…

And now, here they wait…for Spike to pull in the driveway with all his goodies so he could move in with them. Buffy had had it up to hear with Faith’s rambling, and was on the verge of cracking…

“Isn’t this great Buffy?! We both are with someone that makes us happy! I’m so glad that I have Spike back…and now you have Riley! This is so great!” Faith squeals, while waiting for Spike to pull up in the driveway.

Buffy rolls her eyes back for the fourth time that day, and lets out a long sigh.

“Yes Faith. Once again, it’s so great. I mean really. I’m jumping for joy as we speak…Jump…Jump…see?” Buffy replies, with just a little bit of sarcasm.

“Buffy.” Faith starts, while walking towards her, “I thought we talked about this. I can feel negativity all around you. Is there something you want to talk about, ‘cause you know I’m always here for you. I will always be here for you Buffy..”

Buffy lets out a laugh, and gets up to go to her room, where she can be alone, and not have to see Spike when he moves in.

“Buffy,” Faith says, grabbing her arm to stop her from leaving, “We need to talk. I know something is bothering you and I want to help. Just like I said before, I’m always here for you sis…” she says to Buffy, while tucking her hair behind her hair.

Buffy knocks her sister’s hand off her hair, while glaring at her with angry eyes.

“Yeah? You’ll always be here for me? Is that what you’re saying? ‘Cause, if I remember correctly, I believe you were the one who left after mom died. You’re the one who was out for days with random guys every other day! You were never home Faith! You were always out fucking random guys! You can’t just change in less then two months! You’re you! You can’t change! You will always be this selfish, little girl who’s head is shoved to far up your ass to actually see that you family needed you! You were the one who made our own mother ashamed, did you know that! And I was ashamed! I was ashamed to call you a sister…so don’t give me that crap about you always being here for me, or that I can talk to you. I don’t wanna share my feelings with you Faith. Not now, not ever. So don’t act like the sister I never had, it’s way past that Sister…”

Buffy stops to take a breath, and looks down at her sister with disgust in her eyes.

Faith reaches up to wipe off a few tears from her eyes, sniffing lightly. She opens and closes her mouth, as if to say something…

“Buffy…I have changed. You may not believe it, but I have. I met someone that I love Buffy…I love Spike. And he’s changed me for the better. I just wish he would have come sooner, so that mom would have been able to see the new me before…before she died. But I have changed Buffy…” Faith pleads to her sister.

Buffy lets out a scoff and raises her eyebrow, “Right. You’ve changed all because of Him? Because he is in your life? He is nothing and you know it! He’s a loser Faith! A fucking nobody! Someone who you will probably forget in less than a month. He’s not your future husband Faith! He could never be anyone’s husband! He’s nobody and it’s sad that you would think that he is the reason that your better. You couldn’t see that there was a mother and sister who loved with so much and that wanted to help you…You didn’t know that we wanted to help you change? That we could have helped you change? Of course not…we couldn’t help you change. No, it took a man to do that. It took a man for you to feel needed and feel the need to change. Do you have any idea how sad that sounds! Do you even…” Buffy closes her eyes as she rolls her neck. She raises her hands up to cracks her fingers, then heads to the door.

Faith turns around, “Buffy! Where are you going?”

“How about, you stay up past 4 o’clock in the morning. Stay up till I get home. Worry about where I am and who I’m with. Worry if I’m dead in a ditch somewhere. Stay up, and feel like there is nothing you can do but wait. Do that Faith, and then you’ll get exactly what I went through with you…and maybe…maybe then, we could have some relation ship.”

With that, Buffy grabs her jacket, and opens to door…to see dark, angry, blue eyes.

“Spike,” she whispers, “how long have you been standing there?”

Spike takes in a deep breath to control his anger. He takes a slow step inside the house while saying, “I heard the part about me being a loser, and how I could never be a husband to anyone…heard everything after that…is that what you really think of me Buffy?”

Buffy lets out a laugh as she tries to push back Spike, but is stopped by him.

“Move,” she orders, while grinding her teeth.

Spike shakes his head slowly at her and asks again, “Is that what you think if me Buffy?”

“GOD! I so don’t need this from both of you! I’m going out and I don’t know when I’m gonna be back! So move the fuck out of the way before I fucking slap you, you fucking moron!” Buffy yells, breathing heavily.

Both Spike’s and Faith’s eyebrows raise at her words, and Spike moves slowly to the side.

Buffy rushes forward, and storms out of the house. Spike looks at her as she runs away, and resists the urge to run after her.

‘Great fucking job you fucking ponce. Now look of the mess you’ve fucking made…’

“Spike...Spike you can come in…” Faith whispers.

Spike then remembers that Faith is still standing there. He turns back around and gives her a fake smile.

“Hey…baby…you ok?” he asks

Faith slowly nods, and rushes towards him to hug him. Spike holds back the urge to push her away.

‘If this is going to work mate, then you have ta keep pretending…only for a little while. Till you can get Buffy back…just keep pretending…’

Spike takes a step back from Faith, and leans down a little to kiss her on her head.

“You wanna eat something? Or help me unpack?” he asks lightly, while nudging her softly.

Faith lets out a soft laugh and wipes the tears away that had formed in her eyes.

“Lets unpack, then eat…”

Spike nods at her, “Right, let’s go then…”



************************************************************************


As Buffy sits at the bronze, she starts to feel guilty for blowing up at her sister.

‘I shouldn’t have done that…she didn’t do anything. I should go say I’m sorry’

As Buffy gets up to leave, she’s stop by a hand on her shoulder. She jumps at the touch and turns around to yell at the person who had touched her.

“Hey buddy get you fucking hands…Spike…” she says, looking straight into his eyes.

Spike walks to the other side of the table and sits down in the chair.

“We need to talk…and now…”

Buffy raises her eyebrows at him, and leans back in her chair.

“Oh really? WE need to talk. I thought you and “Faithy” were getting all cuddly at my house. What Spike? She not as easy anymore now that’s she’s “Changed”? You thinking that maybe you could get some from me cause I’m so easy? Is that it? Well forget it, your never touching me again you ass…”

“Ok that’s it! Will you shut the bloody hell up please! Do I have to do this again for god’s sake! What does it take for you to stop talking?! A spanking? Cause I could do that….” Spike says, while moving his tongue across his lips.

Buffy scoffs in disgust, “You’re a pig Spike, and your wasting my time…I’m leaving.”

Buffy gets up to leave again, and also again, she’s tugged back down in here chair by Spike.

“God will you just leave me alone!” she cries out.

“No,” spike whispers, “I can’t just leave you alone. Buffy, I know what you’re thinking about Faith and I know it looks bad…”

“Bad?” Buffy asks, “Bad? Is that what you call it? Spike, I have to say that it’s just a little bit more than bad! I mean come on! You fuck my sister a couple months…”

“Eh, watch your language missy.”

“You FUCK my sister for months, and then when you see that I’m vulnerable, you fuck me. And thenthe next day I see you making out with my sister! And now you’re dating her again and moving into my house! So now tell me Spike, doesn’t it look a little more than bad?!” she yells.

“Buffy…is this guy bothering you…”

Buffy whips her head around to see her “boyfriend” Riley standing behind her…puffing his chest out.

‘Does he always do that?’

“Riley, hi. And yes he is actually. Spike this is Riley my boyfriend. Riley this is Spike, my sister’s boyfriend.”

Spike glances at the boy, measuring him up.

“Eh mate.” he says.

‘He don’t look so tough. I could take him. And does he always do that with his chest?’

Riley looks the weird blonde freak up and down, and says, “Hey back at ya. Now, were you bothering my girl? Cause if you were man, I’m afraid I’m gonna have to get violent.”

Buffy lets out a loud groan and grabs Riley hands.

“Riley we’re leaving. Spike, it was such a pleasure talking to you… now leave me alone…”

As Buffy tugs Riley out of the bronze she hears Spike call at her, “We’re gona talk about this Buffy! Do you hear me?!”

‘Yeah…I hear you…damn it…’

As soon as Buffy gets Riley out in the alley, she lets go of his hands and points an accusing finger at him.

“What was that Riley? You just don’t go telling people you’re gonna beat them up! Even if I hate them! Geez…” she yells at him.

Riley lets out a guilty smiling and slowly walks towards her.

“I’m sorry baby, I just thought he was bothering you. I didn’t mean to rude.” He says, while playing with her hair.

Buffy lets out a little smile and pushes his hand softly away.

“It’s alright Riley. But right now, I’m gonna head home. Today has sucked some major ass, and all I want to do is sleep…” she’s says, then yawning.

Riley takes a step forward and kisses her cheek, “Well, you could always stay with me tonight. My mom and dad aren’t home, and I just figured we could sleep…you wanna?”

‘Say no Buffy. Just say no, say it…come on you can do it…say no….’

Before she can answer, she hears her name being called behind her. She looks back to see Spike rushing towards her.

She turns back to Riley and asks, “Do you have your car with you?”

Riley softly shakes his head, “Yeah, I do actually. Why? You gonna stay with me?”

Buffy eagerly shakes her head. “Yeah…let’s go…like now…”

She grabs his arm, and runs with him towards his car…away from Spike.

Spike looks ahead of him to see Buffy running away with that thing she called a boyfriend.

“Buffy!” he yells, “Buffy stop!!!” he runs faster, but stops when he sees her climb into his car, and then driving off with him.

“Bloody bitch!! Why can’t she for once just fucking listen!” he yells, and kicks the nearest thing by him…which happened to be a wall…

“Bloody hell!” he screams, while grabbing his foot. “Fucking bitch is gonna be the death of me!!”




A/N: Well i hope you liked the chapter...and im sorry if you didnt..dont worrry, buffy and spike will get together soon..i promise..just keep leavin reviews, and ill keep writing! thanks yall and plz leave a review