A/N: Well...I'm back, for good I hope. I am so sorry for how long it took my to finally put up another chapter. i had put one up a couple months ago, but i just didnt like it. it was stupid lol so i deleted and i have just been thinking about where i want this story to go. hopefully i can finally start writing as much as i used to. and i really really hope that everyone starts getting back into this story. i really hope that yall like this story and if you dont, and you think i should just stop writing, then plz tell me lol also i wanted to thank tina, Furvus, brandi, Krystal, L B, Brat, Caitie, beasleysmom, Kimber, Panta_Rei, blondibear, BuffyandSpikeForever, sarah g, and Whitelighter354 for leaving me those comments my last chapter. they really do help me, and i forgot how much i miss getting them. anywho, enough talk, and enjoy the new chapter of Behind These Hazel Eyes!







Buffy slowly opens her window and eases one of her legs in, and then the other. As she starts to hop off the ledge, her foot gets caught on her table and she falls face first into the floor.

“Ow…ok that hurt. Way to go Buffy…” she mumbles to herself while getting up.

“I thought it was a wonderful entrance to tell you the truth…maybe a little softer on the landing though…don’t you think?” Spike says, sitting on the edge of her bed.

Buffy lets out a soft groan, “I so don’t need this from you right now Spike. Get out.”

Spike laughs and slowly gets up off the bed, and starts towards her.

“And why don’t you need this right now, pet? Long night with what’s his name? Captain cardboard? What, you give it up that easily? Maybe you are just like your sister after all hmmm?” he snarls.

Buffy moves her eyes slowly towards him and glares at him.

“Get out Spike…” she whispers angerly.

Spike shakes his head and walks quickly towards her. He grabs her by her arms and starts shaking her hard.

“No…no I’m not going to leave. Not until you tell me if you liked it? Did you Buffy? How did it feel being a slut just like your sister? Did you get off on it? Did he? Was he better than me? Huh?! Was he?!” he yells.

Buffy spits in his face and pushes him away. When he walks back towards her to grab her again, she slaps him.

Spike holds a hand to his cheek, and looks back at Buffy, noticing the tears that are slowing running down her face.

“Buffy” he whispers. He reaches a hand up to wipe away the tears, but Buffy flinches back, and starts walking backwards towards her bed.

"I did not sleep with him ok Spike! I didn't! But I wanted to so bad...I wanted to be just like Faith. To just forget about everyone else who cares about me and just think about me for once! I wanted to just not care about anyone else but me!...But I couldn't...I just couldn't. He got so mad...he called me a tease, and said that I was just like Faith. I guess he had heard the rumors and just thought that I was a slut as well...he was right." she whispers.

Spike starts walking towards her but Buffy steps back.

“Get out Spike…just…just get out” she whispers.

Spike opens and closes his mouth, but nothing comes out. He slowly walks towards her and shockingly, she doesn’t move. She stays put.

When he is finally close enough, he wraps his arms around her and starts whispering in her ear.

“I’m sorry pet. I…I didn’t mean any of that. I know you’re not like her. I know that. I was just angry.”

Buffy lets out a sob, and pushes him back.

"Liar...You meant it. You know you did. You only slept with me because you knew I was easy...just like her. I mean nothing to you...I am only a girl to fuck and you are only a man...to fuck."

Spike clenches his jaw and takes a step towards her. He smashes his lips hard against hers and reaches behind her to pull her closer. Buffy lets out a soft moan and pulls him closer as well.

Spike starts walking her backwards, towards her bed. When the back of her knees hit the edge of the bed, he gently pushes her down and then lays on top of her.

Buffy lets out another moan as he continues kissing her, while roaming her body with his hands.

Spike pulls his head back and stares down at Buffy.

“Buffy…” he whispers as he trails his hand down towards her mound. He looks up at her and starts to roughly rub her mound.

Buffy lets out a soft moan in pleasure, and in surprise as he continues to rub her roughly.

She opens her mouth to protest, but Spike beats her to it and kisses her hard again.

Finally realizing exactly what she is doing, Buffy forcefully kicks him back, away from her. Spike stumbles backwards, and bumps into the dresser, causing a huge BANG!

They both just stand there, breathing hard and looking just at each other. As Spike finally begins to speak, Faith rushes through the bedroom door.

“Is everything ok?!” she asks as rushes in. She looks between the both of them, and notices Spike holding his arm.

She walks over towards Spike while yelling, “What did you do Buffy!”

Buffy finally looks down at Spike’s arm, and notices a little bit of blood trickling down.

She takes a small step forward. “I…” she starts. “I didn’t mean to…we were arguing and…” before she can reach Spike, Faith stops her.

“Don’t…Buffy I know you don’t like me right now, but that doesn’t mean you have to go and hurt Spike. He hasn’t even done anything to you! I mean seriously, I…”

“Faith…it’s ok” Spike interrupts.

Faith looks up towards him, then back down at his arm.

“But Spike, she…”

Spike just shakes his head. “It’s nothing” he starts. “It really was an accident. We were having a disagreement, and I said something I shouldn’t have, and she pushed me. It’s nothing. Let’s just all get some sleep. Buffy, I know you have school tomorrow and Faith, we are looking for a job for you, so let’s just all head to bed…yea?”

Both Faith and Buffy nod, and Faith turns around to walk back out the room.

Buffy turns away from Spike as he walks towards her.

“Buffy…I’m sor…I’m sorry. I shouldn’t have kissed you. It’s just…god I don’t know it’s just…”

“Don’t.” she whispers. “Just don’t. Ok? I’m tired, and I don’t feel good.” She turns back around to look at him. “ And I am really sorry about your arm” she glances back down at it.

Spike just shrugs. “It’s nothing…really. I’ve had worse.”

She just stares at him and lets out a tiny sigh. “You should go. Faith is waiting for you, and we…we can’t be doing this anymore. What we did…it was wrong. I know that and so do you. I am willing to be your friend Spi…William, but nothing more or nothing less…ok?”

Spike lets out a tiny nod. “Ok…that’s enough for me.” And heads out the door, and closes it.

Buffy silently turns back around and sits down on her bed. She looks over at the glass all over her dresser, and notices where the glass had come from. It was the picture frame that her mother’s picture was in that cut Spike. She lets out a soft laugh.

“Wow mom…you’re not even here and yet you are still protective over me. Don’t worry…he won’t hurt me anymore. We’re through…I hope.”




A/N: good? yes, no? plz plz plz plz leave me comments. i really want to know what yall think. good or bad its ok. and dont worry, this chapter is really small because i just wanted to get started writing again. its been a while and i didnt want to write this real long one that sucked, but i am already starting my next chapter, so it should be up sometime next week, i want to say thursday. plz leave a comment and also, happy early fouth of july!