A/N

Yea...wow it's been a while no?...I am so sorry everyone. Alot of crap has happened, and i just seemed to forget about this story...I feel bad. I dont know what to say honestly...but I just hope that people still do want to read this story...Thank you so much to mrs.marsters, sarah g. Kimber, brandi, mjspuff, Pam s, Mali, jeanie, j, Jass, Whitelight354 for the comments they left me for the past chapter...i am so sorry i didnt update sooner but life is so much better now and im better and i will update quicker each time. the next chapter should be up some time this week. thank you all so much again and i hope u enjoy. its not long, but i just need to fill up as much as possible. thanks again,.....













“Stop calling me damn it!” Buffy yells, and then slams down the phone.

She lets out a sigh and leans back against the couch, emotionally and physically tired. She doesn’t notice Spike walk in from upstairs.

“Who was that luv…on the phone?” He takes a seat next to her and scoots just a little bit away, afraid he might scare her.

Buffy lets out another sigh. “Just Riley…again. He has called around 20 times probably. He keeps trying to apologize for what happened…”

Spike nods and looks towards the TV. He notices that Passions is on, and that it is way past it’s regular time to be airing.

“You watch passions luv? I didn’t know that.” He leans back against the couch, getting comfortable. He looks towards her as she answers.

“Yea” she lets out a tiny nod. “shamefully I do…mom and I used to watch it together when I didn’t go to school…when I was sick. It became my favorite show. Mom used to tape it for me everyday, and then I would come home and watch it with her. I still have all the tapes some how. I found them this morning while looking through mom’s stuff. I was looking for some pictures of her to keep for myself and I came across them. Just figured I would watch them all and I’m babbling aren’t I?”

Spike lets out a little chuckle and slowly nods. “That you are goldilocks…that you are…” He stares at her intently, wanting to rub his hands across her soft face…her golden hair.

She’s so beautiful…if I only could just touch… NO Spike! No…you’re just her friend right now…that will all come later. Just get her to trust you again and then move to the next step.

He lets out a soft cough, “So…what is happening with Timmy and the gang eh?”


>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.

LATER THAT AFTERNOON

"Haha! Uh no…that is not true! There is no way that a ton of bricks and a ton of feathers weigh the same! Hello! It’s feathers! They like weigh barely anything!"

For the past couple hours, they’ve been bantering back and forth, getting the hang of the whole “friends” thing. They would watch an episode, comment on what happened, and then just continue to watch it…like normal friends do. Right now, Spike was telling her a riddle, and trying to make her understand it.

“Luv…listen to me. It’s a TON of bricks and a TON of feathers…meaning they both weight a TON. Get it now?” he asks for the fifteenth time.

Buffy raises both her eyebrows up and then lets out a huge gasp. Her face suddenly turns very red and she raises a pillow to cover her face.

“Oh my god, I’m an idiot! Of course it’s…oh lord!” she whines in the pillow.

Spike lets out a huge laugh and gets up. “You want something to drink baby.”

Buffy shakes her head, not noticing the “baby” comment. “No…well actually yes.” She raises her head. “Get me some poison so I can kill myself for being so dumb…and blonde.”

Before Spike can reply, Faith walks in from work. The house turns suddenly silent.

All three of them look at each other for a few moments, then Buffy finally speaks.

“Hey Faith. Welcome home…umm how was work. And if you’re wondering, we didn’t kill each other. So, everything is ok. I swear.” Buffy comments, while getting up towards Faith.

Faith lets out a huge sigh and goes over to hug Buffy. “I knew everything would be ok…I just knew it…but, as much as I want to talk more, I am so tired. They had me work 4 more hours today, so my feet are killing me. I’m gonna just head to bed…we’ll talk tomorrow ok?” she asks, while taking off her shoes.

Buffy nods and walks back towards the couch, a little confused of her sister’s reaction.

Spike looks between Buffy and Faith and makes a decision. He walks towards Buffy and leans down towards her.

“I’ll be right back. I’m going to wish her good night and then me and you will watch another episode…k luv?” he asks softly, while stroking her cheek.

Just say no Buffy. Say it’s ok, and that you can watch it yourself. Say that he should just go have sex with Faith to make her happy…just tell him to leave. Do it.

“Ok” she says, while nodding.

Spike lets out a soft smile and jog towards and up the stairs.

Buffy lets out a huge sigh and lays her head back against the couch.

“What am I doing…oh lord.”

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

UPSTAIRS

“Uh…Faith? Can I come in?” he asks, slightly knocking on the door.

“Come in Spike…your always aloud to come in.”

Deep breath Spike...

He walks in and sees Faith, with her back towards him.

“Come in Spike…I won’t bite.” She whispers.

Spike comes in and closes the door. He walks towards her and sits down next to her. A few moments of awkward silence passes until Spike finally speaks.

“So…I just thought I should come say good night, make sure that everything is ok…is everything…ok Faith?” he asks softly, while reaching a hand up to rub her back.

Faith lets out a soft sigh and nods her head. “Yea. Everything is ok. I’m just tired is all. I worked a lot. Thanks for coming up here…but you should go back to Buffy…it’s nice to see her smiling again. She loves that show you know…her and mom would watch it all the time…that’s all they did some times. I never got into it. I never got a chance to. I was always out with some…guy.” She whispers, while slowly lying down.

“I’m so tired Spike. I’m so tired of letting people down, letting myself down…just letting everyone down. I can’t do this anymore. I can’t act like I don’t miss mom…I do. So much. I miss her so much Spike. I can’t breath, I can’t think, I can’t sleep. I can’t do anything. I miss her so much and I’ve caused Buffy so much pain. I’ve been nothing but a burden to the both of them. I can’t help but think that…that mom is glad she’s dead…cause now she doesn’t have to watch over me anymore…she can finally be at peace.” Faith looks up towards Spike and lets out a sob. Spike immediately reacts and holds her in his arms. He rubs her back and whispers in her ear.

“You are not a burden Faith…you never were to them. I don’t honestly know what happened between you three but I know your mother…she loved you sweetling. She loved you with every fiber of her being. She misses you Faith…and she is still watching over you. Right now, she sees you and is saying that she loves you with everything she is. She needs you to be ok, to take care of Buffy. Your mom needs you to be Buffy’s mom now Faith…she needs you to help raise Buffy now. Don’t ever think that you were a burden luv…you weren’t. Things will work out…you’ll see. You will be happier, and so will Buffy. I’m here now as well…to help you both. I know we have only been dating for a few months, but I want to stay as much as possible to help you both. I care for you both…and I want to make sure everything is ok…”

Faith lets out a soft whimper and holds on tighter to him.

“I love you Spike…” she whispers.

Spike feels his eyes bulge out of his head at her confession and a feeling of dread runs through his body.

Bollocks.




Plz plz plz plz leave a comment. i really do need help. if anyone has any ideas plz email me... xxx_angelwings16_xxx@yahoo.com ...thank you all again

And i understand if alot of you think spike is a huge jerk...but understand, he is just in a bind. But i promise all of you that Spike willl get better. This is what Spike is. But again,. I promise that it will, I just like angst in the Stories... thanx again. Spikesters0889