Hey everyone! Sorry that I haven’t updated in a while, ive just been really really really busy so I haven’t had enough time to actually update! But here ya go with the next chapter and I hope u guys like it. I mean, I don’t like this chapter for some reason..lol but I don’t know why, maybe u guys can tell me? Well anyhow..thanks to Stacie bower, brandi, Caitie, willy, kerry, Smitten, theladyofspike, DK, sarah g, BuffyandSpikeForever, FaintlyRememberBreathing, Panra_Rei, ally, Raven, alexandrea for leaving me those WONDERFUL REVIEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love u guys sooooooooo much and I had no clue that ppl would like this story so much! It means a lot to me that u guys are leaving review so please keep leaving them and I will be ur bestest friend!! I promise!!!!!!!  and thanks for everyone who read Why Me?? And left reviews!!!! Thanks u guys!!!!!!!!!!





“BUUUFFFY! Get down here before I kick your OH…there you are”

Buffy fakes a smile as she sees her sister smile at her. She knows that Faith is going to pull something tonight as always. But, this “Spike” should be something special ‘cause she has never brought her boyfriend over before.

Buffy walks down the rest of the stairs and is pulled into a hug from Faith. She pulls back as Faith starts talking.

“Buffy…I’m so glad you decided to come downstairs finally. Is my room clean like I asked you?” Buffy nods at her, and Faith continues talking.

“Good! Now, there is someone that I want you to meet.” Faith takes Buffy’s hand and leads her to the kitchen.

"Yeah well…this someone had better be rich or should have cured cancer or something worth my time." Buffy thinks as she walks in. She starts to think of what he might look like.

"I bet he has like no teeth, or no hair or…Oh my god."

As Buffy walks into the kitchen, she sees this bleached haired wonder sitting at the table with a cigarette in his mouth. With a long black leather coat, and black pants, he just screams sex. Buffy can feel her mouth drop open at the site.

"This is Faith’s boyfriend! This is the future husband! Oh my god…he looks like a rock god, not a Faith future husband."

Buffy is pulled out of her thoughts when Faith tugs her further into the kitchen. Buffy’s eyes widen at the thought of having to say hello to this god!

“Buffy, this is Spike. Spike, baby, this is Buffy… my little sister.”

Buffy lets out a smile and sticks out her hand towards him.

“Hi Spike. It’s really nice to meet you.” She holds her hand and sees Spike just look down at her hand, then take a puff of his cigarette.

“Yeah...feelings mutual pet.”

Buffy takes back her hand and frowns at him. “Umm…it’s Buffy, not pet.”

Spike nods towards her and takes another drag of his cigarette. “Yeah, I know Betty.”

Buffy raises her eyebrows towards this “man” and says, “It’s Buffy…not pet or Betty, just Buffy… SPIKE…”

“Yeah…whatever.”

Buffy opens her mouth to say something, but Faith beats her to it. “Ok…well since you guys have met…we can eat.”

Buffy lets out huge fake smile and nods at her sister. “Yeah…good idea.” She nods at Spike and walks towards the table.

Joyce brings the food to the table and sets it down in front of Buffy.

“Buffy...what took ya so long to get down here,” Faith says. “What…were you cleaning your room again?”

Faith looks towards Spike and lets out a laugh. “She is always cleaning up her room. She is such a pig sometimes I swear. I have been trying to help her forever it seems. I’ve given her pointers and such but she never has listened.”

Buffy’s mouth drops open at her sisters words. "Faith knows damn well that I just spent like 2 hours cleaning her room and here she is telling Spike that I’m a pig! Please!" Buffy keeps her mouth closed so she doesn’t upset either of them.

Buffy just smiles and says, “Yep…I’m a pig. What can I say?”

Joyce looks at them both and can’t believe that Faith said that. She decides to change the subject towards Spike.

“So Spike…and is it just Spike? Or do you have another name you go buy?”

Spike smiles at her as he replies, “Actually yes I do. It’s a bit of a silly name that I don’t like to go by, but since I like you, I’ll tell ya. My real name is William.”

Joyce smiles at him and nods, “That’s a good strong name for a man like you…William.”

Spike lets out a smile and a little blush, “Why thank you Miss. Summers.”

Buffy bites back a laugh at Spike’s antics. "Puh lease! Thank you Miss Summers? Spare me." ,Buffy thinks.
.
She looks over at Spike, ,and can see him smiling as Faith and her mom talk. "Ugh…I just can’t stand him! Who calls people pet? I mean please! And look at that hair! Who actually thinks that bleached hair is sexy!? And it’s Buffy jackass! I swear I could just…"

“Buffy! Earth to Buffy!” Faith snaps her fingers in front of Buffy’s face.

Buffy blinks and is knocked out of her evil thoughts of Spike.

“Huh? I mean yes Faith?”

Faith lets out a smile and grabs Spike’s hand as she says, “Well, as we were saying, I asked Mom if Spike can stay the night, and we agreed but only if you do one thing. He could only stay if you let him stay in your room while you sleep on the couch.”

Buffy’s eyes widen as she jumps up from her seat, “WHAT! There is no way that “Spike” or “William”or whatever his name is, is staying in my room! Mom we don’t even know this guy and you’re gonna let him stay in my room! He could like bring in diseases for all we know!”

As Buffy yells this towards her mother, Faith stands up from her seat.

“How dare you Buffy! I have never asked you to do anything for me and all I want is for Spike to stay here with us for one night. That’s all I ask of you Buffy, I don’t ask for much and you know that.” Faith lets out a few fake tears as she says this and Buffy just rolls her eyes.

“OH please Faithy! You know for a damn fact…”

Joyce’s eyes widen at her daughter, “Buffy! Language and please sit down!”

Buffy looks back and forth between her sister and mother and finally sits down. She looks up towards Faith and says, “Alright Faith, Spike can stay in my room and I will sleep on the couch,” She mumbles.

Buffy lets out a grimace as Faith jumps up and down as she claps her hands. “Oh thank you Buffy! I will pay ya back for this squirt,” She glances at Spike, “Come on Spike, let’s get you set up for tonight.” She grabs his hand, as she turns back towards Buffy and Joyce. “And thanks for the great food guys.” She winks and walks upstairs with Spike.

Buffy lets out a groan and gets up from her seat. She looks at Joyce and says. “Well, I guess I should get blankets and such for tonight.” And walks off towards the living room.

Buffy stops when her mother calls out to her, “Buffy…I do not want to hear anther curse word come from your mouth understood? And…I know that you don’t like the idea of Spike staying here, but I would like to have my oldest daughter home and not out galloping with what’s his face. So just thank god that your sister is going to be fine tonight…ok?”

Buffy looks at her mother with remorse in her eyes and simply nods, then walks into the living room. She plops down on the couch and lays her head back. Buffy lets out a groan as she hears her sister and her “Future husband” giggle upstairs.

“God…I am getting no sleep tonight…again…OH!” She bolts up as she hears the phone ring and runs towards it yelling, “I GOT IT!”

She picks it up and says, “Hello, Summers residence.”

She smiles as she hears Xander through the other line, “Hey Buff. Nice to hear ya on this fine day. Well… me and Willow were wondering if you would like to go to the bronze tonight? We know that Faith is been a major pain in the butt so we thought the Buffster needed some time with her friends.”

Buffy can practically see the smile on Xander’s face as he says this, and lets out a laugh. “That sounds wonderful Xander, I need a huge break from Faithy and her new boy toy Spikey and hey! They ryme too!”

“Ummm Buffy? Who is Spikey?”

Buffy lets out another laugh, “OH well none other than Faiths Future husband! She brought him home today and now he is staying the night in my room, in my bed and probably doing things there that he shouldn’t be doing but do I say anything! No! I just sit here like the good little sister and keep my mouth shut and I’m rambling aren’t I?”

Xander laughs and lets out a sigh, “Yep Buff, you’re a rambling man! Anywho, as much as I want to hear about this Spikey guy, you should go get ready while Willow and me do the same because you know that the Xand man needs time to get all sexy. I mean, I wasn’t just born this beautiful ya know!”

Buffy giggles and says in a loving voice, “I know Xand, I know. You are just too sexy for me! Now go so I can get ready. Tell Will I said hi. Bye Xander.”

“Bye Buffy.”

As Buffy hangs up the phone she hears a certain British someone say, “And who could this “Xander” fellow be Betty?”

Buffy closes her eyes as she clenches her jaw and hands. She slowly turns around to face none other than the bleached wonder himself.

“Well…William, Xander is what we call a friend. You know what a friend is right? You do have those, or do you have to pay for one just like you paid for my sister?”

Buffy backs up as Spike rushes forward and grabs her by the arms. “You watch your mouth little girl, you shouldn’t speak to your sister like that, pet.”

Buffy pushes him off her and steps back. She pokes him in the chest as she says, “Well first off, SPIKE, do not touch me in anyway! You can stay in my room, but that doesn’t mean that you can touch me. And second! I will say whatever I want to say about my sister! You don’t know her and hell I bet you don’t even like her! None of you guys do, you just like to sleep with her cause she is a sure thing! So don’t tell me what to say and what not to say. You don’t know me or Faith so don’t come in here with your black clothes and awful hair…”

“ey! Watch the hair comments missy!”

Buffy raises her eyebrows, “AWFUL HAIR, and expect for everyone to listen to you…especially me! Now, I have to go somewhere so you have fun with my sister and I hope to never to talk to you again. Good night Spike!” Buffy grabs her purse off the table and runs out the door.

Spike stands back, running what just happened through his head. “Frigid bitch...”

He lets out a sigh and heads for the kitchen for something to drink. He scolds himself for thinking that not only was she a frigid bitch…but a sexy one at that.

“A sexy 16 year old frigid bitch that you will never touch and can never touch,” he mumbles to himself. He lets out a groan as he feels his pants become uncomfortably tighter than usual. He throws his head back as he walks back upstairs to relief his “problem” with some help from Faith.






A/N Well there ya go guys! I will try really really really hard to write another chapter tonight for u guys! I will try :D love u guys and plz plz plz plz leave a REVIEW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lol thanks yall!!! 