Hey eveyone! God im soo sorry it took me so long to update..:( ive been having issues and what not…but im all better now! I hope u guys checked out my small short story “whisky lullaby” i was thinking about making that a longer story after this one, but ya gotta tell me so I know if I should or not and thanks to Anne, Caitie, sarah g, hazel, brandi, gypsy_jin, Smitten, BuffyandSpikeForever, tina, Mac, james, Willy, Pante_Rei, Megan for leaving me those wonderful reviews!!! Thank you thank you thank you and plz plz plz plz leave me more!!!!! well anywho I know yall wanna read this next chapter so go right ahead…..go on…..stop reading this….oh come on!.....move on!!!......there is nothing else to read here!...........hello……..move on…..GEEZ!! lol







“UGH! I hate that stupid Spike, William…or whoever it is! I just hate him”, Buffy moans as she sits down at the table.

All the way to the Bronze, Buffy though of all the reasons why she hated Spike. She got to number 20 and just stopped there. Now here she was, sitting in front of Willow and Xander with a frown on her face.

Xander looks over and Willow and shrugs. He looks back at Buffy and coughs, “Uh…So Buffy, ya gonna tell us who this Spike guys is? I mean you seem pretty worked up about him.”

Willow nods and lets out a smile. “Yeah Buffy…I mean I don’t think anyone has got you this worked up. Xander told me what happened on the phone, so I just gotta know who this guy is.”

Buffy lets out a groan and whines, “This guy is like completely ruining my life! I mean god! First he gets to my sister, then my mom…and now he is getting my room! I mean come on! What kind of mother gives a complete stranger my bedroom?!...Wah…I just want my room back.”

Willow lets out a sympathetic smile and reaches over to rub Buffy’s hand while she says, “Buffy, you know for a fact that Joyce would let a serial killer sleep in a room. She is way too nice to make guests sleep on the couch. He was gonna sleep in your room whether you liked it or not. But if you want you can stay over at my house. Xander and me plan on watching horror movies all night…so fun is expected.” Willow gives Buffy a big smile as she says this.

Buffy lets out a moan and shakes her head. “No…I can’t. I should stay at home tonight just in case. I don’t know what Faithy is gonna do so…”

“What’s this about Faithy, Betty?”

Buffy’s eyes widen as her jaw clenches. She closes her eyes, and without turning around she says, “It’s Buffy and what are you doing here William?” she says with venom in her voice.

Spike lets out a grin as sit next to Buffy. “Well, “Faithy” as you call her, decided she wanted to go out dancing, and I was more then happy to agree. ‘Cause well I knew you would be here and I would just love to see you dance luv…so what do ya say…you wanna dance Goldilocks?”

Willow and Xander’s eyes open wide as both of their mouths open wide. They both turn to Buffy waiting to see what she would say.

Buffy giggles and leans forwards closer to Spike.

“Spikey…I would never dance with a scum bag like you. Why don’t you go find your whore and get a life…luv.” Buffy pulls back and smiles. She turns in her chair and hops off as she heads towards the bar for a drink.

Spike brings up his hand to pinch the bridge of his nose and looks at the two people in front of him as he brings his hand back down.

“Is she always like this?”

Willow shrugs her shoulder and replies, “Like what?”

Spike laughs as he says, “Like a bitch”

Xander smiles and shakes his head, “Only when she really likes ya.”

Spike nods and heads off towards Buffy.

Willow and Xander look at Spike as he walks towards the bar and Willow speaks first.

“Xander…that was The “Spike” wasn’t it?”

Xander lets out a nod and grins, “Yep Will…I believe that was the one and only Spike. And Buffy did not look happy to see him…at all.”

At the Bar


“Yes can I have a diet Pepsi please?”

“Yeah a diet for the lady and a beer for me Jim?”

Jim nods, “Right away Will.”

Buffy lets out a sigh and looks left at Spike. “Let me guess…you know the bartender because he helped you get out of jail once right?” she says with sarcasm in her voice.

Spike lets out a grin and nods his head, “Actually yes he did…it was ‘bout four years ago I wanna say. But I’m not sure. So, you wanna tell me what happened back there luv?”

“I don’t know what you mean.” She says shrugging.

“Buffy…” he starts.

“Here ya are Will…one diet Pepsi for the lady and one cold beer for you…”

Spike nods at Jim, “Thanks Jim, keep ‘em coming eh?”

Jim smiles and nods back at him, “Sure thing Bud.”

Spike looks back at Buffy and cocks his head at her. “So ya gonna tell me what that was all about …earlier.”

Buffy lets out a groan and turns to face him. “Listen Spike…we are not friends…we both know this. I do not like you and you do not like me. How hard is that to understand? Thank you for the drink and all, but you buying me things are not going to win me over. Now, why don’t you go over to your girl, and leave me alone alright?” she says.

Spike gulps and nods softly. “Alright Bett…I mean Buffy.”

Buffy nods and gets up out of her seat. “Thank you. Now, if you excuse me I’m going to hang out with my friends and I will see you tomorrow.” She says as she walks back to her table

Spike lets out a sigh as he heads back towards Faith at their table. Faith looks up as he sits down with a grunt.

What’s wrong Spike…bad beer?” she asks.

Spike shakes his head and grins, “Nothing that a little Faithy can’t fix. You wanna get outa here and…” he raises his eyebrows at her.

Faith grins and gets out of her seat fast. “You don’t even have to ask spike.”

She grabs his hand and drags him out the door, just as Buffy turns to see where Spike had went.

“Well Willow, I don’t know where he went…but I don’t get him. I mean at first he acts like he freaking hates me…then the next think I know, he is flirting with me! I don’t understand him…or any man in fact. Ugh…” she whines as she lays her head on the table.

Xander stuffs fries in his mouth as he says, “Well ya know what they say about guys Buffy…can't live with ‘em…can’t live without ‘em…” as he says “without” he spits out a fry crumb at Buffy.

Buffy look at him with a frown and makes a “eww” face. “Gross Xander…and trust me, I can live without men…I think”

Buffy looks down at her watch and lets out a moan, “Damn it! I gotta get going. It’s late and I think Faith and her bitch already left. I will talk to you guys tomorrow.” She goes over and hugs both of them and heads out the door.

As she walks down the alley way, she sings a song she knows pretty well.

Seems just like yesterday
You were a part of me
I used to stand so tall
I used to be so strong
Your arms around me tight
Everything, it felt so right
Unbreakable, like nothin’ could go wrong
Now I can’t breathe
No, I can’t sleep
I’m barely hanging on





She hums the rest of the song and continues to walk towards home, not knowing that someone was following her.




A/N well..i know I know everyone! It sucked I know! But I have to build a story first :( …Im sorry…but I am trying…for a already finished story check out my new short one “Whiskey Lullaby” plz :D hehe and leave a review on that and of course this one!!!!!! I need them sooo bad! Lol plz lol plz I know this one sucked..and im sorry …I am really …plz leave a review AND THE STORY FEATURE IN THIS IS BY KELLY CLARKSON AND ITS CALLED BEHIND THESE HAZEL EYES... :) THATS WHAT MY TITLE OF THIS STORY IS BASED ON :)