Hello everyone! I guess my last chapter really sucked huh…:( cause only 10 people left a review so im really sorry if it did. Im trying really hard…but to willy, Megan, I_Love_The_BigBad, lacey, BuffyandSpikeForever, Brat, Caitie, gypsy_jin, brandi, Carrosparro for leaving me reviews! You guys don’t know how much I appreciate those! Thank u so much and thank u to everyone who sits there and reads my story…I appreciate it so much I swear!!! Without yall I couldn’t write….so thank u again and here is the next chapter…









Spike lets out a groan as he heads back to the Bronze.

Little Miss Faithy had forgotten her purse when they took off so quick, so she made Spike go get it for her.

Spike lets out a sigh and kicks a rock as he mumbles to himself.

“Spikey!!! I forgot my purse! Can you go get it for me baby!!” he mimics. He then turns his head to the other side as he replies, “Why of course I will baby…anything for you…blah blah blah bl…What is that?”

Spike stops in his tracks as he hears a voice of an angel filter through his ears. He can make out the words clearly…




Seems just like yesterday
You were a part of me
I used to stand so tall
I used to be so strong
Your arms around me tight
Everything, it felt so right
Unbreakable, like nothin’ could go wrong
Now I can’t breathe
No, I can’t sleep
I’m barely hanging on






“Bloody hell…who is that?” his curiosity gets the better of him as he heads off towards the voice…



>>>>>>>>>>



Buffy stops singing and lets out a groan.

“God…why is he such a….ass! Yeah that’s it…a big stupid, British, ass, guy…with stupid hair and, and, and…really stupid clothes. I mean geez! Who wears black clothesAHHH!!!” Buffy lets out a scream as someone grabs her from behind and covers her mouth.

Buffy lets out a whimper and struggles against the person behind her.

“Please…please don’t hurt me. I don’t have any money so please don’t hurt me…”

“Oh would you shut up women! Geez! If I was actually trying to hurt you, I would have done so already. And what is with the whining? Spare me luv. That wouldn’t be the way you get out of a situation like that…”

Buffy lets out groan as Spike pushes her away from him. Buffy’s mouth drops open with shock as she lets out a scream.

“What the hell did you think you were doing! I thought you were some...some criminal that was going to kill me and rape me! Why would you just come up behind me and do something like that you...you creep!”

Spike lets out a laugh and points his hand at Buffy as he says, “Well for one luv, the criminal wouldn’t kill you and then rape you, he would rape THEN kill…and for two, any creep from a mile away could hear you…singing like that. That alone was practically screaming to get kidnapped. Now, my question is why are you walking out in a dark alley by yourself no less.”

Buffy’s eyes widen as she raises an eyebrow. “Well for one thing, I had no way home…so I walked and how did you know I was singing! What, were you spying on me! Are you like my father now!”

Spike sticks his tongue out and raises his eyebrow at her, “Only if you want me to be, eh luv?”

Buffy grimaces as she stomps away and cries out, “Eww Spike! For one…I hardly know you and I don’t WANT to know you. Two…you are dating my sister! And Four…”

“Uhh…your on three luv”

“Ugghhhh! And three, you are like 50 years older than me!”

“Eh! I am not old…it’s only like what…10 years?”

Buffy stops and turns around to face him. “Uhh, yah! 10 years too many Spike! So, do us both a favor and leave me alone.” She turns back around with a groan and continues walking towards home.

Spike grins and runs beside her…keeping up with her. “Well luv...I really don’t want to get with you anyhow…it’s called “joking”. You should really pull that stick up out of your ass don’t ya think?”

“Ughh! You nasty little…little…OOO...you little something! I’m so mad right now, I can’t even think! So, I am just going to continue walking home alone and you are going to continue what ever it was you were doing!...ugh!” Buffy storms off and leaves Spike grinning behind her.

Spike laughs and turns back around to get Faith’s purse.





>>>>>>>>>




Buffy storms up the stairs to her house and just as she is about to go up to her room, she remembers that Spike was staying up there.

“Ugh, stupid...guy”

Buffy lets out a groan as she falls face first into the couch and falls fast asleep, not hearing the door open and close as Spike walks into the house.

Spike lets out a grin as he walks up the stairs and hears, “Mmm Spike…” coming from a very asleep blonde. He quickly frowns and shakes his head as he thinks, "Bad William. She is a child. You have a attractive…annoying older women upstairs waiting for you…think of her …not the hot blonde now moaning your name…oh bloody hell…"

Spike heads up the stairs to “his” room and as he closes the door he hears from the bed, “Finally! God what took you so long! A girl can only wait so long baby…now get over here and fuck me.”

Spike lets out a frown as he heads towards the bed. “Faith…I’m really not in the mood right now, plus this is your sister’s room so I don’t think we should…maybe tomorrow eh? No get back to your room before your mom hears you.”

Faith lets out a frown and stomps out of Buffy’s room. Spike winces as he hears the door close and waits to see if anyone was up. He lets out a sigh of relief and falls flat onto the bed and falls fast asleep…with thoughts of a certain blonde in his head.




>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>




“Oh Spike…yes baby…please do it… fuck me. OH yes! Mmmm baby. Harder. Yes yes yes yes!!!!”

Buffy looks up at her Spike…slowly fucking her with a grin on his face. He leans down to moan in her ear, “Oh Buffy…Buffy”…




“Buffy…Buffy! Get up!”

Buffy bolts up and sees her mother shaking her awake. Joyce reaches down to touch Buffy’s forehead as she asks, “Buffy…are you alright? You look all flushed. Did you have a bad dream?”

Buffy’s face turns even more red as she bolts out of the couch and shakes her head at her mother.

“Ummm… no I just have a fever is all. So I’m just going to take a shower and get all …un feverish”

Buffy lets out a smile and runs upstairs.



As Buffy falls flat against the wall, she starts to bang her head against it. “God Buffy! What was that! Having dreams about…ewww Spike? God girl, something is seriously wrong with you…yuck! I just need a hot shower and then I will have no more thoughts of naked Spike.”

Buffy lets out a breath as she heads towards the bathroom. She opens the door and lets out a scream at the site of none other than…naked Spike.

“EH! Bloody hell! Close the door you bloody Bint!”

“Ooops! Sorry!”

Buffy covers her eyes with her hands and lets out a whimper. She reaches around for the knob, but can’t find it cause her hands are cover her eyes. Spike lets out a groan and slams to door.

Buffy uncovers her eyes and lets out a whimper, “I’m sorry Spike...I didn’t know that you were ummm...occupied. Sorry!”

Buffy runs down the stairs and into the kitchen. As she sits down in one of the chairs, she reaches for some orange juice and gulps it down. She reaches out again for some more.

Joyce looks back at her daughter and asks, “Buffy…are you ok? I thought you were going to take a shower?”

Buffy blushes as she replies, “Nope…changed my mind…I don’t feel up to…showering right now…or for the next 50 years.”



Well…was that one any better?...if not…then tell me..lol if it is then tell me! :) I really really love ur reviews and it just takes a couple of minutes..just give me ur thoughts and ideas and ill see what I can do! Thank you guys again for leaving reviews and I love yall!!!!!!!!!!!