Author's Chapter Notes:
i know i know i know! i said i would have this chapter up yesturday, but the electricty went out, and it didnt save my chapter so i had to write it again! it sucked! :( but thank you to Megan, BuffyandSpikeForever, Alison, I_Love_The_BigBad, brandi, Panta_Rei, Brat, Stacie Bower, lacey, Karen, Anne, Smitten, blondiebear, willy, and gypsy_jin for leaving such wonderful reviews!!!!! if yall leave me reviews and such, ill post the other half of this chapter as soon as possible! so here is the next chapter and enjoy!!!!!! AND sorry this chapter is so short! i have the other half ready for posting so dont worry...plz lol
“So Buffy…how is captain peroxide doing?” Xander asks as he shoves him a bite of his hamburger.

Buffy lets out a sigh as she plops down in her chair. She grabs a fry off of his plate as she says, “Annoying as usual. He just doesn’t give up on tormenting me. It’s like a game with him…wah! I just want him to go “Poof” and never come back…” Buffy frowns and chews on her fry.

Willow walks up to the table and sits next to Buffy. She grabs a fry also off Xander’s plate and smiles at him. “Sorry Xand…kinda hungry. Had a long last period. I had to sub for one of the teachers and what’s with Miss pouty Buffy?”

Buffy lets out a groan and looks at Willow. She lets her head fall back down on the table and moans, “It’s Spike! I mean he is everywhere! He’s in my room, he’s in the bathroom naked...”

Xander chokes on his fry as he yelps out, “NAKED! Who was naked!?”

“…And in the kitchen, and the Bronze! Why can’t he be like normal boyfriends, and just stay with his girlfriend all damn day!”

Willow lets out a giggle and pats Buffy’s head, “Buffy…you saw him naked didn’t you?”

Buffy feels the blood rush to her face and throws her hands over her face, “No…no nakedness…none what so ever….”

“Buffy….”

Buffy throws her hands up as she yells, “OK, OK! I saw him naked!”

She turns even more red as she sees everyone in the lunch room turn to face her. Buffy opens and closes her mouth, then stutters, “OH…I…Yes I saw my little cousin all naked and, and he ran around the house all…well naked…yeah”

Buffy looks at Willow and lets out a frown at the site of Willow’s laughing face.

“Don’t you laugh Willow! I swear just because we are best friends, that doesn’t mean that I can’t kick your freckled ass!”

Willow frowns as she looks down and mumbles, “I don’t have a freckled ass…”

Xander throws one of his fries at Willow as he laughs out, “Yeah ya do Will! You have a freckled ass!”

“Whatever”, Willow mumbles. She looks back at Buffy and asks, “as fun as talking about my ass is, how is you mom Buff? Is she doing any better?”

Buffy nods, “Yeah…the doctors said that everything is A-ok. Mom hasn’t had a headache for a while, and we are going back for a checkup I think later today. They said that all the tumor was removed so, she’s fine.”

Willow smiles and reaches over to take another fry off of Xander’s plate.

“Owww Xander!” Willow yells.

Xander smiles and pulls back his hand. “You better watch it missy…you try that again, and you’re gonna be pulling back a hand with a missing finger.”

Willow rubs her hand and frowns at him. “It was just a fry Xander Harris…geez.”







************************






Buffy walks out of the building, along side with Willow, talking about their homework for tonight.

“Well I think it’s a bunch of Bull! I mean who wants to do Math and English homework on a Friday night! Who in there right mind…well other than you Will, would actually do their homework!...I for one…”

“Betty! You want a ride?”

Buffy felt her entire body go rigid at the sound of HIS voice. The last time she actually talked to him was when she well…saw him all naked. She turned her body towards Willow and shook her head at her as she mouthed, “No…just keep walking.”

Willow let out a grin and turned to the car to say, “Actually she would love a ride! I have other stuff to do, so she could use a ride home…right Buffy?”

Willow looks back at Buffy and smiles at her.

Spike looks at the two of them and as he steps out of the car, he says “OK good. I was just heading home myself and I saw ya walking so, I thought I would just save you the time.”

Spike walks towards Buffy and takes her bag from her, “Here, let me take this,”

Buffy looks at him with horror in her eyes, and pulls the bag back towards her. She turns her back towards Spike and says to willow, “I will TALK to you later Willow” and she mouths, “You are so dead!”

Buffy lets out a groan and stomps to the car. She pulls open the car door and slams it shut as she sits down.

Spike lets out a grin and looks back at Willow.

“So red…you wanna ride as well?”

Willow shakes her head and lets out a giggle as she blushes, “Nah..but thanks for asking. I think I’ll stop by Xander’s house anyhow. It’s right down the street but William? A word of advice? Stay away from her. I don’t know what your intentions are…but I’m telling you to stay away from her. You are dating her sister, who is by the way the biggest slut on earth. So I’m warning you, touch her in anyway and I’ll kill you….ok?”

Spike smiles and nods, “Ok red. You don’t have to worry about anything. I know she’s only 16, and I’m 26 so don’t your worry your little red head.”

He nods once more at her and heads to the other side of the car. Before he gets in he calls over to Willow, “eh red! You know…you are pretty scary… what with the threatening and what all.”

Willow smiles, “Thanks! I try to be as scary as possible...”

Spike grins and climbs in the car and speeds off with a pouting Buffy in the front seat.






**************************






Buffy looks out the window, with a million thoughts running through her head. ‘Does he like me really? Why did Willow tell him that I wanted to ride with him? Does he work out cause god those muscles….Stop Buffy! No thinking about Spike and his muscles and…other parts and Oh my god! I’m blushing!’

Buffy turns her head farther away from Spike to hide her face.

Spike sees this and asks, “Eh luv…you alright? You look a little flustered.”

Buffy whips her head towards him and yells, “Huh! What do you mean flustered! I am no where near flustered so you can just…stop saying I’m flustered…ok!”

Spike lets out a snort and nods, “Yeah…of course” he faces back towards the road and mumbles, “Not my fault that you get all blushy whenever you think of my hot bod”

Buffy swings her head around and shouts, “How did you know I was…I mean, NO! I was so not thinking of your hot…I mean your body or you for that matter. I was actually thinking about some other guy…and yeah…”

Buffy feels more blood rush to her face and looks back out towards the window.

Finally, Buffy sees her house in view, and the moment that Spike stops the car, she jumps out and rushes to the door.

She swings it open and calls out, “Mom!...Faith! I’m home!....Mom?....Hello?...Is anybody home.?”

Buffy puts her stuff down and runs up the stairs. She looks in her mom’s room and sees no one up there. Just as she is about to check in Faith’s room, she hears Spike call her from downstairs.

“Oh god…Buffy! Buffy get down here now!”

Buffy’s eyes widen as she runs down the stairs. She sees Spike standing in the middle of the living room…stiff…not moving. She rushes towards him.

“Spike…Spike what…”

Buffy can’t finish her sentence as she finally sees what Spike has been staring at…her mother…dead on the floor.









A/N i know i know i know! i loved joyce too, but stuff had to happen!.....i hope yall enjoyed this chapter anyhow... :) if you did plz leave a review! remeber, if you do, then the quicker i will get the second half of this chapter posted!!!!! so please please please please please leave a review!!!!!!!!!!!