Author's Chapter Notes:
Hey everyone!!!! here is the next chapter and i really really really really hope u like that this!!!! Thanks to lacey, sarah, cece, blondiebear, emma, DK, Kiera Thornton, tina, olivia-luv, gypsy_jin, BuffyandSpikeForever, Alison, Kimber, dookie stick, spikegirl, spufette, brandi, Anne, Brat, Infatuation, Karen, and Caitie for leaving reveiws!!! i love you guys sooooooooooooooooooooooooo mch and u dont know how much i appreciate u guys so much! thank u thank u thank u!!!!! this chapter if for yall! and please please leave more reviews!!!!!
Buffy sat up in bed, trying to control her thoughts and feelings. The one thing she thought she could do to help control what she was thinking and feeling, was to talk to her mother. Buffy felt herself beginning to cry when she remembered that she would never be aloud to do that again…just talk to her own mother. Her mom was dead and now Buffy would be alone for the rest of her life.



Buffy took a deep breath as she got off the bed, and headed towards Spikes’ bedroom. She knocked twice before she quietly stepped in. She tiptoed towards the bed and sat down on the corner.



She reached out and lightly brushed Spikes’ arm, “Spike…Spike wake up please. I need to talk to someone…please.” She whispered with desperation in her voice.



Buffy held back a sob as she stars down at him…still asleep. She bends down and kisses him lightly on the cheek. Buffy jerks back as she sees Spike’s eyes open in shock.



“Buffy…umm, what are you doing in here?” Spike says nervously. He scoots back further from her and covers up his entire body.



Buffy can feel disappointment rush through her body as she sees him cover up his body, but the feeling is quickly pushed away as the feeling of not having her mother anymore comes rushing back.



Buffy lets out a sob and reaches out towards him. Spike can feel his barrier breaking as he pulls Buffy to him and lays her down besides him on the bed. He runs his fingers through her hair, and kisses the back of her neck to calm her down.



Buffy lets out a sigh, and turns around in Spike’s arms. She leans forward and brushes a soft kiss against his lips. When she pulls back, she sees Spike frowning.



“What is it? What’s wrong?” she asks with concern in her voice, while lightly stroking his arm.



Spike can feel goose bumps starting to form as he feels Buffy stroke his arm, but shakes the feeling away to answer her question.



He pulls back from her to sit up in the bed, and lean on the headboard.



“We shouldn’t be doing this Buffy…your 16 and I’m 26 years old for fucks sake. Not to mention I’m dating your sister. I shouldn’t be this attracted to you.” He admits, with embarrassment in his voice.



Buffy can’t help but smile as she asks, “So you do like me then?”



Spike looks at her with angry eyes and growls, “No…I don’t know what I feel towards you. But it can’t be anything and you know it. Hell, I know it. So maybe you should just go back to your room Buffy. I can’t trust myself around you. So just…go back to sleep.”

Buffy slowly shakes her head back and forth, and scoots closer to Spike. She slowly pushes his blanket down to reveal his chiseled chest, and she feels her breath catch in her throat. She swallows the large lump in her throat, and leans over to whisper, “Spike…please. Just make the pain go away. If only for a while. Please just take it away…make me feel again.”



Spike can feel himself harden against his blanket and shakes his head no…not trusting his own voice. He can feel Buffy rubbing against him, and he holds back a moan.



Buffy whimpers against his chest as she rubs it with her hands. She leans forward and tugs on his lip with her teeth. She moves her head to the side of his face and licks his ear while whispering, “Please Spike….William take me”



Spike lets out a low growl as he pulls Buffy forcefully towards him. Buffy lets out shriek, which is quickly replaced by a moan as Spike kisses her.



Spike gets harder when he hears her moan, and tears off his blanket to push her back on the bed. He hovers above her and sees passion, want, and need in her eyes. He leans down to lick the side of her neck, “Buffy…there is no turning back from this. If we do this, I’ll never leave. You know that right?”



Buffy nods softly and feels her entire body flame up with want. She leans up to kiss him and wrap her legs around his waist.



“Please Spike, just make me forget.”



Spike sits up on his knees in front of her and starts to unbutton her shirt, while she continues to rub his chest.



Finally, he unbuttons the rest of her shirt, and motions her to take it off.



Buffy sits up and slowly pulls the shirt away. Spike holds back a moan at the sight of her breasts, and resists the huge to bend down and make love to them with his mouth. He looks back up at her, asking for permission with his eyes, and Buffy nods in reply.



Spike bends down and sticks his tongue out to lightly trace her nipple. Buffy falls back on the bed and lets out a shaking moan. She wraps her fingers in his hair and pushes him harder against her.



“Oh god…William that feels so good…”



Spike smiles against her breasts and tugs at her nipple. He pulls back to see her flushed face, and can’t think of ever seeing anyone as beautiful. He brings his hand up to brush back her hair while he asks, “Buffy, are you sure you want this?”



Buffy nods and pulls him down on top of her. She reaches down to tug off her pants, then she wraps her legs around Spike once more.



“I’ve never been more sure about anything in my life William. Please make love to me.”



Spike smiles at her, and reaches for both of her hands. He raises them above her head, and takes both of her hands in his as he enters her.



Buffy throws her head back and lets out a moan. She grips Spike’s hands tighter, and looks straight into his eyes, pleading him to continue.



Spike’s eyes widen as he feels a barrier, and lightly pulls back, “Buffy…luv are you a virgin?”



Buffy can feel herself blush, and lays her head to the side as she nods “yes” to him.



Spike moves her face back towards him, and kisses her own the forehead, while whispering, “Are you sure pet? I want you to really think about this Buffy.”



Buffy lets out a sigh, and reaches down to grab Spike’s ass. She pushes him further in and moans, “Yes…I’m sure Spike…please, please love me. Make me feel.”



He bends down, and licks a line from her neck to her ear. He kisses her ear and says, “This is gonna hurt baby, so just breath for me.”



And with that, Spike thrusts in hard. Buffy closes her eyes, as she feels the pain of having her innocence taken away. She tries to control her breathing, but it hurts. She feels the tears rolling down her face, but Spike it there to help her. He brushes her tears away, and kisses her everywhere on her face.



“Shhh…baby it’s ok. It will only hurt for a moment. After tha,t it will feel so much better baby, I promise.”



Buffy nods, and immediately starts to feel the pain start to fade away. She thrusts up softly, and hears Spike moan at her actions. She smiles and takes this as a good sign. So, she does it again, but Spike thrusts back at her. Buffy throws her head back and lets out a breathy moan.



“Ohhh…William.”



Spike, if possible, feels himself grow harder, and growls softly. He pulls back, then thrusts back into her. Buffy thrusts up to meet his, and tugs hard on his hands. She releases one of his hands, to pull him down. She leans up to meet his lips, and thrusts hard up against him. Buffy pulls back, and starts to feel something forming in the pit of her stomach.



“Oh god Spike…I feel something. It’s right there…oh god.”



Spike smiles down at her, and speeds up his thrusts, he bends down and whispers, “Come for me pet…let it go. Feel how wonderful it is…come for William.”



Buffy lets out a moan and feels herself start to shake uncontrollably. She tightens her hold on him and yells, “OH…oh god Spike! I’m coming!...ahh fuck…!”



Spike thrusts with abandon, and lets out a shout as Hhe comes hard in side her.



“Fuck Buffy…jesus!”



Both keep thrusting till their orgasms pass over. Buffy lets out a smile when she feels Spike pull out of her. Spike lets out a moan and flops down beside her.



He reaches out beside him and pulls her near him. He kisses the top of her head and says, “Sleep baby, we can talk more in the morning. But…thank you, so much for giving that to me.”



Buffy blushes, and rubs her face into his chests. “I wouldn’t want it any other way. Thank you Spike...for helping me feel.”



Buffy sighs as she closes her eyes, while Spike stays awake, trying to think of what he has gotten himself into.







***********






Buffy reaches over to grab Spike, but feels a cold empty spot on the bed instead. She opens her eyes, and sees that there is indeed no Spike. Buffy frowns, then hears a sound coming from the living room. She smiles and jumps up out of the bed, wrapped in the blanket.



She rushes out of the room, but stops dead in her tracks at the sight in front of her…Spike…and Faith…kissing.






A/N dont hate me...lol plz dont hate! lol and plz plz plz plz plz leave a reveiw!!!! i love yall!!!!!!!!!!!!!