Author's Chapter Notes:
Hey everyone! Thanks so much to blondiebear, DelicateFlower123, spikes_niblet, Brat, olivia-luv, Carrosparro, lacey, tina, Kimber, Caitie, gypsy_jin, emma, Raven, willy, B, Anne, Mariana, Smitten, BuffyandSpikeForever, brandi, Alison, Karen, and I_Love_The_BigBad for leave me such amazing reviews!!!! Thank you all so so much for ur support!!! This next chapter if for all of yall!!!! I love you guys! And rememer, the more reviews i get, the quicker i update :D
Earlier….

Spike softly brushes back a loose hair from Buffy’s face and lets out a grin when he hears her moan. He bends down to leave a soft kiss on her forehead, and continues caressing her hair…just watching while his angel slept.

'God…I’m a lucky bloke. She’s so beautiful…but 16 still. God Spike, you royally screwed up this time eh mate. But, god just look at her. Her face, her hair…her lips. Everything about her is wonderful…beautiful. She’s bloody gorgeous. I think I’m in lo…'

Spikes thoughts are interrupted when he hears the front door opening, then shutting. Spike leans down to kiss Buffy once more, then gets out of bed to get dressed. He tiptoes over to the door, and opens in quietly. He steps out into the hallway, and slowly walks towards the living room. He lets out a sigh of relief when he sees that its just Faith sitting on the couch.

'Wait…Faith! Oh, bloody hell! I have Faith’s underage sister...naked no less…in my bed! Think William, think!'

Spike lets out a smile towards Faith and embraces her in a hug. When Spike pulls back, he smells alcohol on her breath. He lets out a sigh and backs up from her. With his arms crossed in front of him, he asks, “How are you doing?”

Faith lets out a nod and slowly walks towards Spike again. She reaches out and rubs her hands up and down his chest, whiling grinning slightly

“I’m doing just fine,” she whispers. “Now let’s go to your room, and make me feel a lot better.”

She leans forward to kiss him, but Spike moves his head to the left, trying to think of an excuse not to kiss her.

“Err, listen Faith. We need to talk. I mean, Faith… your mother died yesterday. You’re not just fine.”

Faith lets out a groan and pushes Spike backwards.

“GOD! Would everyone just stop telling me what I am, or what I’m not! I am a grown women…”

Between faiths rambling, Spike hears his bedroom door open. As quick as he can, Spike steps forward and grabs Faith, kissing her. He faces her back towards the bedroom hallway, and closes his eyes to pray Faith doesn’t see anything. Both of their eyes open wide as they hear a gasp coming from behind them.

Spike looks past Faith’s head, to see a very, near tears, Buffy, tightly holding onto the blanket covering her. He steps forward to talk to her, but Faith beats him to it.

“Buffy...what...what are you doing here? And …naked?” Faith looks at her weirdly, and leans back on one foot, waiting for her answer.

Buffy lets out a sigh, and backs up slightly. She looks directly at Faith, and spats out. “What makes you think you have the right to ask me why I am here?! Don’t you think for a second that I owe you anything! But, I will tell you that Spike found me after….after mom died. As for the naked part, I didn’t have any pjs, and his were way to big, so I just slept in the guest room naked, and there is nothing wrong with that. But guess what he did...he did what you could never do for me. He took care of me while you, judging by the smell, went off and got drunk. And you probably slept with a new guy huh? God Faith it never changes with you does it?”

“Buffy…you don’t get it. I just …I just needed to get away for a while…” Faith explains.

“GET AWAY!? GET AWAY!? What the fuck do you think I wanted Faith! You think that I wanted to be there at the hospital while they told me that my mother was dead! That now she was just a god damned body and yet here you are, telling me that you needed to get away! You selfish bitch! For years I have protected you, watched out for you, anything you needed, I got for you. Well you know what bitch , I’m done. I’m done being your sister. I’m done having to hang around either of you! Both of you can go to hell for all I care. I’m done taking care of you and you know what else! Part of me is happy that out mother is dead…I’m happy that she doesn’t have to see how much of a stupid, fucking whore her oldest daughter has become! You needed space Faith?! I needed you! For the first time in forever! I needed my sister! I needed you so bad…and it hurts so much, but you weren’t there for me! Instead you had that bastard take care of me!”

Spike takes a step forward Buffy, but she backs up further “Don’t..don’t either of you touch me. What did you think Faith? That you just come back here, and you say sorry for not being here for me…ever? Doesn’t work like that princess. And you actually think that you have a chance with that scum! You think that, that…Thing, is your future husband! Mom would rather die again before she saw the two of you get married!”

Faith rushes forward, and backhands Buffy across the face. Buffy lets out a gasp and holds her cheek, now swollen.

Faith’s eyes wide, and brings her hand forward to hold her sister’s cheek. Buffy slaps her hand away, and then Faith’s face. Buffy lets out a laugh and backs up again.

“I’m gonna get my stuff. I’m going back home and you Faithy can stay here with IT. I don’t want either of you near me! Don’t come near my house, don’t come near me or anything else for that matter Faith. Stay here and live with you “future husband” and you know what else!?”

Faith shakes her head from side to side and looks down. Buffy lets out a laugh and slaps Faith across the face again.

“Clean you own fucking room you fucking whore…” Buffy seethes out. She backs up the rest of the way, and walks into Spike’s room to retrieve her clothes.

As the door to his room closes, Faith lets the tears fall and rushes towards pike. Faith tries to wrap her arms around him, but he unwraps her arms from his waste. A shocked Faith looks up at him as she asks, “What…what’s wrong?””

Spike shakes his head and points to the door. “Get out Faith. Go find somewhere else to stay. We’re over. But don’t worry, I don’t think YOU will have any trouble finding a bed to sleep in at night….right Faithy?”

Faith lets more tears fall as she runs out of the apartment.

Spike lets out a smile, which quickly turns into a frown as he remembers his Buffy crying. He runs to his room, but stops as he watches Buffy walk out of his room…fully clothed with her stuff in her hands.

Without looking up at him, Buffy walks straight to the front door, but is stopped when Spike reaches out to grab her shoulder.

“Buffy…pet please don’t leave. I can explain what you saw earlier…”

Buffy lets out a sob and finally looks up at Spike. She shakes her head as she yells, “I know exactly what you were doing! I’m not an idiot, though you must think of me to be one. I saw what you were doing, and I want you to stay away from me. Don’t talk to me, don’t say anything to me. Just leave me the fuck alone!”

Buffy lets out a small scream as she pushes his arm away, and rushes out the door.

Spike rubs his eyes to keep the tears at bay, then softly closes to door.





**********




The moment that Buffy walks into her house, she breaks down and falls to the floor.

“Oh god…oh god mommy! Please just tell me what to do! Please come back to me mommy! Please! I don’t know what to do! I’m so confused mommy! God I miss you so much…oh god, please bring her back to me…please”

Finally, Buffy tires herself out with her tears, and falls asleep on the floor with thoughts of her mother rushing through her head…







A/N well…What do you guys think? Did you like it? Did you hate it? Tell me! Lol plz plz leave me a review!!! I love them so so so so much!!! You have no idea how much I love them lol thanks again for everyone who is reading this, but don’t forget to check out my other 2 fics! :D thanks again guys!!!