[Reviews - 309] LikedPrinter
Summary: Buffy is 16 years old and lives at home with her mom (Joyce) and her 25 year old sister, Faith. She knows that her sister is a known slut and sleeps with men, and then ditches them. When her sister tells Buffy and her mom that she has decided to change and that she has a new boyfriend to help her do just that, Buffy thinks that she is full of crap and that her new “boyfriend” is some druggie that lives on the street. Well….Buffy couldn’t be more wrong.
Rated: NC-17
Categories: NC-17 Fics Characters: None
Genres: Romance, Angst
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 15 Completed: No
Word count: 25491 Read: 16402
Published: 06/05/2005 Updated: 01/05/2007

1. Have Faith by spikester0889 [Reviews - 26] (1102 words)

2. Future Husband? by spikester0889 [Reviews - 21] (1974 words)

3. Future Asshole is More Like It!!! by spikester0889 [Reviews - 17] (2168 words)

4. Confusion by spikester0889 [Reviews - 14] Liked (1520 words)

5. Ummm...Oops? by spikester0889 [Reviews - 20] Liked (1515 words)

6. Fries, Love, and Death... by spikester0889 [Reviews - 36] Liked (1410 words)
i know i know i know! i said i would have this chapter up yesturday, but the electricty went out, and it didnt save my chapter so i had to write it again! it sucked! :( but thank you to Megan, BuffyandSpikeForever, Alison, I_Love_The_BigBad, brandi, Panta_Rei, Brat, Stacie Bower, lacey, Karen, Anne, Smitten, blondiebear, willy, and gypsy_jin for leaving such wonderful reviews!!!!! if yall leave me reviews and such, ill post the other half of this chapter as soon as possible! so here is the next chapter and enjoy!!!!!! AND sorry this chapter is so short! i have the other half ready for posting so dont worry...plz lol

7. Pain by spikester0889 [Reviews - 24] Liked (1083 words)
Holy Shit!!!!! You guys fucking rock!!!! Pardon my language but god!!!!!! I got so many reviews!! I love you guys! Thank you to spikes_niblet, Smitten, blondiebear, lacey, alexandrea, Taylor, katie, jenna, sunshine, zach, Kay, ganesss, Shayla, ashley, Karen, Alison, Megan, spikegirl, melissa, Caitie, NEO, brandi, Willy, Kelly, emma, lissiee, gypsy_jin, Jackie, kiara, sandra, and cece for the wonderful reviews! You guys don’t know how much those mean to me and I almost cried because if you guys! To know that you guys actually like my story…well that’s amazing so thank you all so much and this chapter is for all of you!!!!

8. Make Me Forget... by spikester0889 [Reviews - 26] Liked (1669 words)
Hey everyone!!!! here is the next chapter and i really really really really hope u like that this!!!! Thanks to lacey, sarah, cece, blondiebear, emma, DK, Kiera Thornton, tina, olivia-luv, gypsy_jin, BuffyandSpikeForever, Alison, Kimber, dookie stick, spikegirl, spufette, brandi, Anne, Brat, Infatuation, Karen, and Caitie for leaving reveiws!!! i love you guys sooooooooooooooooooooooooo mch and u dont know how much i appreciate u guys so much! thank u thank u thank u!!!!! this chapter if for yall! and please please leave more reviews!!!!!

9. Betrayal by spikester0889 [Reviews - 23] Liked (1515 words)
Hey everyone! Thanks so much to blondiebear, DelicateFlower123, spikes_niblet, Brat, olivia-luv, Carrosparro, lacey, tina, Kimber, Caitie, gypsy_jin, emma, Raven, willy, B, Anne, Mariana, Smitten, BuffyandSpikeForever, brandi, Alison, Karen, and I_Love_The_BigBad for leave me such amazing reviews!!!! Thank you all so so much for ur support!!! This next chapter if for all of yall!!!! I love you guys! And rememer, the more reviews i get, the quicker i update :D

10. Healing... by spikester0889 [Reviews - 16] Liked (1878 words)
You guys know what…I love you all :D thank you to B, Carrosparro, kerry, lilmamaday, gypsy_jin, Brat, spufette, Caitie, DK, lacey, tori, I_Love_The_BigBad, Kris, blondiebear, BuffyandSpikeForever, Megan, brandi, Mariana, Kimber, emm(and I think that was supposed to be emma :) but it said emm lol) and to sarah g!!! Thank you all for leave me those wonderful reviews!!! They were amazing and I thnk u all sooo sooo much :D I have really really really good news!!! I was checking my email yesterday, and you know what I found…I was nominated for a Breathless award!!!! Can you believe it! It’s a new award website by Jessica and I was nomindated!! Thanks to everyone who nominated “Why me??” I appreciate it sooo much!!! And yes it was the story “Why Me??” that was nominated! Isn’t that great!!!! here is the website if ya want proof !!! hehe http://www.geocities.com/breathlessones/BreathlessAwardsHome.html
Thanks again everyone!!! This chapter is for everyone!!!!!!

11. Ain't Love Grand? by spikester0889 [Reviews - 13] Liked (1680 words)
Hey everyone! It's me! Sorry that it took me so long to update, but i was having freaking family trouble, and well a long story short...its ok now...Anywho, heres the next chapter and i hope yall like it... thanks to BuffyandSpikeForever, nmb, brandi, Kimber, B, Brat, Valery, Caitie, NEO, sarah g, lacey, blondiebear, I_Love_The_BigBad, Panta_Rei and beasleysmom for leaving me those wonderful reviews!!!! thank you all so much and plz plz plz leave some more reviews...they really do help me write..thank you all again so much... :)

12. Moving In... by spikester0889 [Reviews - 18] Liked (2258 words)
A/N: hey everyone!!! heres another chapter and i really really hope yall like it! Thanks to sarah g, tina, DK, B, BuffyandSpikeForever, blondiebear, Kimber, Panta_Rei, Brat, Caitie, Sarah, and Raspy_luv for leaving me those great reviews!!!! thank you guys soooo much and plz leave some more!!! i love them!!!!!!!!!!!!!

13. Friendship... by spikester0889 [Reviews - 13] Liked (1469 words)

14. Friends...Riiiiiiight.... by spikester0889 [Reviews - 13] Liked (1604 words)

15. I Love You by spikester0889 [Reviews - 9] Liked (2646 words)