Chapter 13

Spike woke up from a peaceful sleep and glanced next to him to find Buffy still sleeping. He smiled as he looked at her, placing a kiss to the top of her head.

Buffy then opened her eyes to see Spike staring at her. She gave him a smile. “Morning, how’d you sleep?”

“Best sleep I’ve ever had. Last night was amazing, Buffy. You’re amazing,” he whispered, brushing some hair out of her face.

“There’s plenty more where that came from,” she claimed and swiftly got on top of him, pinning his arms above his head.

“You’re not serious,” he said in awe.

Buffy moved her lips to his ear. “I don’t tire easily,” she whispered and nibbled on his earlobe, finding that was a sensitive spot for him.

Spike closed his eyes and let out a breath. “I’ve died and gone to Heaven. I mean it, Buffy. You’re bloody going to kill me.”

Buffy laughed and looked down at him. “I think that’s the nicest thing anyone has ever said to me,” she admitted, then moved back to his ear to continue what she started.

Spike shut his eyes again at the sensations that went through him.

She then lightly bit his ear.

Spike moaned in pure bliss. “Bloody hell, do that again.”

Buffy grinned and did as she was told.

“Harder, baby,” he whispered harshly.

Buffy could do nothing except obey him. She had to admit that she really liked this side of William. She liked the fact that she could do this to him.

“God, Buffy. Don’t stop.”

Buffy started to trail her lips down his neck, then reached his chest. She licked and sucked every area of his chest that she could.

Spike threw his head back to gaze up at the ceiling.

Buffy then moved further down his body.

Spike’s eyes widened when he realized what she was going to do, but did nothing to stop her.


* * * * *


Buffy and Spike walked into school the next day together, both feeling very pleased with themselves. They joined their friends in the cafeteria and sat down, with big smiles on their faces. They tried to act normal, but couldn’t fool everyone.

“You had sex, didn’t you?”

They both pulled away from each other at Cordelia’s sudden question.

“How do you do that?”

Cordelia rolled her eyes. “Come on, Buffy. I think I would know when someone had sex or not. I’m good at that. So, how was it?” she asked them with a grin.

Spike blushed under her gaze. He sometimes forgot that he used to date her.

“That’s kinda personal, Cordy,” Buffy told her.

They had actually become pretty good friends; neither of them would ever have expected that to happen.

“It’s just a simple question, Buffy. I pretty much already know about you doing every guy on the football team.”

They all looked at the blonde now, with shocked expressions on their faces.

It was Buffy’s turn to roll her eyes. “That so didn’t happen. Ben told everyone I did because I wouldn’t sleep with him. I’m not that easy.”

Spike grew angry that someone could spread lies about her. He then wondered why he didn’t know about that, but decided not to say anything.

“That’s horrible, why didn’t you tell them the truth?” Willow wondered.

Buffy shrugged. “People will believe what they want to. I just choose to ignore it. As long as I know the truth, that’s all that matters. And you guys wonder why I hardly ever deal with high school boys?”

Spike had something to say to that. “Right, I suppose dealing with college blokes that try to rape you is so much better?”

They were all surprised by his comment, including Spike himself.

Buffy looked at him, with a soft expression on her face. “Not all high school boys are bad. I just always tend to make the wrong decisions, until now,” she said, taking his hand in hers.

“Sorry about that, love. I just get angry knowing about what could have happened to you,” he explained.

“Let’s not worry about that, okay? I’m fine, and Parker will hopefully not show his face around here again.”

Spike nodded and really prayed that she was right.


* * * * *


Buffy walked out of school at the end of the day and waited for Spike. She was lost in her thoughts, when someone snuck up behind her and placed their hands over her eyes.

“Guess who?” he whispered in her ear.

Buffy pretended to think about it. “Oh, I know this one. Is it Justin Timberlake? He’s so hot,” she claimed in her best fan girl voice.

Spike removed his hands and turned her around to face him. “That wanker has nothing on me.”

Buffy gave him a smile. “You’re right about that,” she said, kissing him on the lips.

“You don’t really like him, do you?” he wondered with a pout.

Buffy rolled her eyes, but had to admit that he was really cute when he did that. “Please, I’m more of a Tom Cruise girl,” she said with a wink, then laughed as Spike grabbed her and pulled her closer to him.

“You’re my girl.”

Buffy lost the smile on her face. “Always,” she replied.

Spike felt relieved and gave her a quick kiss on the lips.

Buffy pulled away to look at him, with the smile back on her face. “I have to admit, I like when you get all possessive like that. It’s really sexy.”

Spike kissed her again, moving his lips to her ear. “There’s plenty more where that came from, baby.”

Buffy felt chills up and down her spine. She loved this side of him. It was a real turn on. “Okay, I’m seriously horny right now,” she stated, pulling him over to his car. “The sooner you take me home, the sooner you can take me.”

Spike was stunned into silence, then shook his head. “You expect for me to be able to drive after that?”

Buffy shrugged. “I can drive.”

That seemed to be all he needed. “Oh, I don’t think so. There’s no way you’re driving my baby, Summers.”

Buffy gave him a pout.

“That won’t work this time. Come on, let’s get out of here. You’re going to get it for making me uncomfortable.”

Buffy glanced down at his crotch to see why he was uncomfortable, then got in his car. “You know, I can take care of that for you now,” she said seductively.

Spike took a deep breath. “I would like to get there alive. No distractions,” he replied and closed her door, walking over to his side and getting in. He started up the car, then made the mistake of looking at Buffy, who was licking her lips. He turned away from her and drove out of the school parking lot. She was definitely going to be the death of him, but what a way to go.