Author's Chapter Notes:
Did you guys really think I would leave you waiting that long? I really like how this chapter turned out, it's something different from me. No worries again, I wouldn't let anything really bad happen. I have to deal with my 22nd birthday tomorrow, among other things. So, I probably won't be able to update until Monday. I'm sure you guys can wait a few days. I hope you like this chapter until then=)
Chapter 15

Buffy slowly woke up, with a pounding inside her skull. She looked around and saw that she was on a bed that appeared to be in a hotel room. She rubbed her aching head and tried to get her eyes to adjust better. She didn’t know where she was, when she suddenly heard a familiar voice.

“Sleeping beauty finally awakes.”

Buffy glared daggers at Parker.

“Has anyone told you that you’re cute when you’re sleeping?” he said with a smile.

Buffy wanted to smack it off of his face. She couldn’t believe she actually slept with that guy. “Has anyone told you that you’re an asshole?”

Parker touched his chest. “You wound me, Summers. You always were feisty, that’s what I love about you.” He moved closer to her and sat down on the bed. “We’re going to have some fun,” he whispered, slipping his hand under her shirt to caress her skin.

Buffy grabbed his hand and gave it a twist. “I bet you’re wishing that you would have tied me up, huh?”

Parker only laughed and pulled his hand away from her. “No worries, the bondage fun will come later,” he stated with a wink, touching her cheek.

Buffy jerked away from him.

He wouldn’t allow that and forced her to look back at him. “Now, that wasn’t very nice. I’m gonna show you what you’ve been missing.”

Buffy was about to respond with a nasty retort, but never got the chance as another man entered the room. She didn’t recognize him and figured he was the one that knocked her out.

“Good, I see she’s awake.”

Parker turned his attention on him now. “Yeah, nothing can keep my girl out for long. What took you so long, Lindsey?”

The man she now knew as Lindsey shrugged his shoulders. Who would name their son that, anyway?

“I had to make sure this place was safe,” he said and walked closer to Buffy, looking her up and down. “She sure is a pretty one. I have to admire you for your taste, Abrams.”

Parker smiled at the comment.

Lindsey’s eyes then turned cold as he gazed at Buffy, smacking her hard across the face.

She was stunned and touched her stinging cheek.

Parker looked just as surprised.

Lindsey couldn’t seem to care. “You have your perfect brother to thank for that, sweetheart. This would be my little revenge.”

Buffy removed her hand and stared at him, trying not to show that she was afraid. “You know Angel?”

Lindsey laughed harshly at her question. “You could say that. Your bastard of a brother has taken everything from me, including my girl. Everyone thinks Angel is so perfect. Well, not anymore. Darla was mine and he took her from me,” he spat, grabbing Buffy roughly by the shoulders. He gave her a sinister grin. “You’re mine now, baby. We’ll see what Angel thinks when I screw your brains out and then leave your dead, bruised body on his doorstep to find.”

Buffy started to feel her eyes tear up.

Parker put a hand on the angry man’s arm. “Dude, you didn’t say anything about killing her.”

Lindsey turned a cold gaze on Parker now. “Change of plans. I’ll make Angel pay in the worst way possible,” he claimed, focusing back on Buffy. “That would be you, honey.” He lightly caressed her cheek. “Angel loves his little sister, doesn’t he? It would kill him if anything was to happen to her.” Lindsey brushed the hair out of her face and took her bottom lip into his mouth, biting on it enough to bleed. “Let the games begin.” He moved away from her and looked back at Parker. “Take her clothes off. I’ll get the rope to tie her up with.”

Parker nodded and walked over to Buffy, who tried to get away from him.

“This will hurt less if you don’t struggle.”

Buffy didn’t know what else to do and suddenly let out a bloodcurdling scream, hoping that someone would hear her.

Parker panicked and clapped his hand over her mouth. “You shouldn’t have done that.”

Buffy bit down hard.

Parker yelled in pain and ripped his hand off of her.

Buffy used the distraction to her advantage and kicked him hard in the abdomen, knocking him away from her. He fell to the floor and she got off of the bed. Buffy let her anger and fear take control as she continued to kick him. “You don’t ever touch me!” she yelled. Something hard suddenly ran into her, pulling her away from Parker. She looked up to notice that she was face to face with a very angry Lindsey.

“You’re gonna regret that, you little bitch,” he spat, punching her hard in the face.

Buffy fell against the wall.

Lindsey prowled over to her. “I have no problem hitting little girls.”

Buffy scowled at him. “That’s probably why your girlfriend left you. My brother is a better man than you could ever be.”

Lindsey felt pure rage and grabbed her by the shirt. “We’ll see about that,” he said, pulling a knife out of his pocket and holding it towards her. “You’re really starting to annoy me. I may just go straight to the killing part.”

She winced as he traced the sharp blade down her arm.

“Let’s see if you’re a screamer. Well, I guess you already proved that.”

Buffy was finding it hard to get away, he was too strong. She then heard a sudden noise and noticed something crash over Lindsey’s head.

He fell to the floor unconscious.

Buffy sighed in relief and glanced up at her savior, not expecting who she saw. “Riley?”

He turned his gaze on her after making sure that Lindsey wouldn’t be getting up. “Are you okay?”

Buffy nodded. “How did you know where I was?” she wondered.

Riley gave her a genuine smile. “I followed after I saw them take you. I made a call before I got here.”

A dark haired woman entered the hotel room, followed by a few other men.

The men grabbed Lindsey and Parker, putting handcuffs on them and taking them out of there.

The woman headed over to Buffy and Riley. “Don’t worry about them, Buffy. They’ll be taken care of.”

Buffy wondered how she knew her, but didn’t have to wonder for long.

“This is Sam, my wife. I told her about you,” Riley explained.

Buffy nodded and smiled at the woman. “It’s nice to meet you.”

Sam nodded as well.

Buffy didn’t know much about Riley’s wife. She only knew that the other woman was a police officer, and Buffy was very grateful to them both right now.

Sam turned her attention on her husband. “I should head back, get this taken care of. Why don’t you take Buffy home?”

Riley agreed. “Sure, it’s no problem.”

Sam glanced back at Buffy. “When you feel up to it, I may need you to come down to the station to answer a few questions.”

Buffy nodded again. “Yeah, I can do that.”

Sam gave Buffy one more smile and quickly kissed her husband, then left to head back to the station.

Riley gazed at Buffy. “Come on; let’s get you out of here.”

They both left the hotel room and headed to his car.

Buffy looked at him once she got situated in the car. “That self defense class really paid off.”

Riley smiled at her. “Glad to hear it,” he replied, then started the car and drove away.