Chapter 21

Buffy was released from the hospital days later, and she couldn’t be happier about that. She was currently in her room, lying in bed with Spike and they were kissing nonstop for about twenty minutes.

Spike could tell that she wanted to do more than that and pulled away from her. “Buffy, I don’t think we should go any further right now. I don’t want to hurt you.”

Buffy shook her head. “I feel fine. We can go slow,” she whispered in his ear.

He gazed at her, with raised eyebrows. “I don’t think you know how to go slow, pet. I loved our first time. It was very special, but it was hardly slow.”

Buffy knew that he was right. “Okay, I can try slow. I’m up for new things.”

Spike smiled and shook his head. “I don’t think it’s a good idea. Why don’t you come over to my house tomorrow night? Rupert will be out with Joyce and we can have the place to ourselves.”

Buffy smiled at that suggestion, kissing him tenderly on the lips. “Sounds like a plan.”

He kissed her more passionately and they continued to do that, until they both fell asleep.


* * * * *


Buffy walked into self defense class the next day, smiling when she saw Riley teaching Dawn some new moves.

“Hey, getting pretty good.”

They stopped at the sound of her voice.

Dawn gave her a smile. “Yeah, Riley’s a great teacher,” she said, grabbing her stuff. “I gotta get home now.” She hugged Riley and then ran out of the building, without saying anything else.

Buffy smiled as she watched the young girl go, then looked back at Riley. “You do know she has a crush on you, right?”

Riley nodded. “I managed to pick up on it. That’s why I decided to introduce her to Connor, my younger brother. I think they would get along great.”

Buffy agreed. “That sounds like a good idea.”

Riley then grabbed a towel and wiped his face. “What did I tell you, Buffy? I don’t want to see you in here, until you’re good and healed.”

Buffy waved her hand in the air. “I know that, I just wanted to thank you again. It seems you’re always there when I need you. Like a guardian angel or something.”

Riley blushed a little at her comment. “I’m no angel; I just do what’s right. Having a cop for a wife could do that to you.”

“Well, tell her that she’s pretty lucky.”

Riley looked embarrassed now as he thought of what to say. “I think I’m the lucky one.”

Buffy smiled at his answer and nodded. “I’ll see you later, Riley,” she replied and walked out, heading straight to Spike’s house for some rest and relaxation.


* * * * *


“God, William. That feels so good. Oh, that’s the spot. Don’t stop,” she moaned.

Spike continued to rub her shoulders. “You like that, pet?”

Buffy nodded and shut her eyes in ecstasy. “I love your hands.”

Spike smiled and moved his hands lower, deciding to massage other parts of her body. “I just want you to feel nice and relaxed. I’m fixing a bath for you later. I think you should have a nice soak.”

Buffy opened her eyes to stare at him. “Will I be having this soak alone?”

“I think it would be for the best. Maybe I’ll join you if you’re good,” he stated with a wink.

Buffy grinned. “I’m always good. I’m as good as they come, baby.”

Spike moved his lips to her ear. “I have no doubts,” he whispered.

“Thank you for this, Will. You’re the best boyfriend ever. It feels so good to say that.”

Spike kissed her cheek. “It’s also really great to hear.” He then took her hand, pulling her off of his bed and into the bathroom. He turned the water on for her, and tried to get it to the right temperature. When he turned back to her, Buffy already had all her clothes off. Spike gulped at the sight of her. It was something that he still wasn’t used to. He noticed the scar on her right side and lightly traced his fingers over it, gazing into her eyes to see nothing but love there. He kissed her lips and rested his forehead against hers. “You know, I’m suddenly feeling dirty. Maybe it would be best if I took a bath, too.”

Buffy had to grin again at his suggestion. “Yeah, that’s a good idea.” She kissed him this time, slipping her tongue into his mouth.

They both found themselves lost in the kiss.

Spike realized that he left the door to the bathroom open, but couldn’t seem to care as he continued to kiss Buffy. He moved her over to the tub and decided that he couldn’t wait anymore. Making love to her in the bathtub would be something new they could try; he was always up for something new. He was only a man, after all. Spike was helpless when it came to Buffy. He lowered her into the tub and started to undress himself, then got in after her and continued their make out session. Neither one of them noticed that the front door of the house opened as Joyce and Giles walked inside.

Well, wouldn’t that be interesting?

The End


Yes, it’s so good to be evil. I’ll leave this to your imaginations. I’m sure ya’ll could guess what would happen. I was just seriously out of ideas for this, but I think it turned out pretty well. Thanks for the reviews=)