[Reviews - 193] LikedPrinter
Summary: Buffy and William are best friends. William has a crush on the popular girl in school and Buffy agrees to help him get her attention, even though she secretly has feelings for him. Can William open up his eyes to the love that's been right in front of him?
Rated: 15
Categories: General Fics Characters: None
Genres: Romance, Angst
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 21 Completed: Yes
Word count: 22989 Read: 29044
Published: 06/13/2005 Updated: 07/13/2005

1. Chapter 1 by TammyAsh666 [Reviews - 7] (972 words)
I had this idea in my head and figured I should try writing it down. I wasn’t sure about it at first, but I really like how it turned out. I think this is actually one of my favorites. I’m sure something similar to this has been done before, but I like to think that I do things a bit differently. You know the drill; feel free to let me know how it is. I love all reviews=)

2. Chapter 2 by TammyAsh666 [Reviews - 7] (1059 words)

3. Chapter 3 by TammyAsh666 [Reviews - 10] (971 words)

4. Chapter 4 by TammyAsh666 [Reviews - 10] (1034 words)
I’m all about the Spuffy, so no worries. There will be plenty moments to come, but it will take a little bit to get to that. I guess I should say that there will be some Spike/Cordy in the beginning, but it’s hardly anything. I needed that for what I have planned. So, there will be some jealousy to come and it won’t just be Buffy. That’s all I’m gonna say. I hope you guys will stick with me because the Spuffiness will definitely be worth it=)

5. Chapter 5 by TammyAsh666 [Reviews - 10] Liked (1036 words)

6. Chapter 6 by TammyAsh666 [Reviews - 11] Liked (1038 words)
Okay, I’m just gonna say that a lot of stuff in this story was hard for me to write. Things are about to get intense, but just know that I always make up for it. I do need to have a little angst before the good stuff starts. It wouldn’t be a good story without the drama. I know things will seem bad at first, but Spike isn't going to get rid of his real friends. He's gonna realize just how important they are to him. We all know how popularity can make you act, but it won't be that way for long. I hope you guys would still stick with me. Thanks for the reviews=)

7. Chapter 7 by TammyAsh666 [Reviews - 11] Liked (1152 words)
Trust me, you guys will soon love Spike. He won't be an idiot for much longer. I have to deal with some jealousy first before I get to that. He's going to realize who he wants to be with. I'll make you guys feel better and say that after the next chapter, you won't have to deal with anymore Spike/Cordy. It's frankly making me a little nauseous and they've hardly done anything. I'm just all about the Spuffy. I hope ya'll like this chapter, don't get too worried about the end=)

8. Chapter 8 by TammyAsh666 [Reviews - 12] Liked (1457 words)
Yeah, Parker’s a bastard. I needed a guy that I hated to put in here. He’ll get what’s coming to him, all I’m gonna say. I promise the Spuffy starts in the next chapter. Let’s just say that Spike learns some truths. I wouldn’t leave you guys waiting much longer. I may be evil, but I like to think I’m not that evil=)

9. Chapter 9 by TammyAsh666 [Reviews - 13] Liked (1025 words)

10. Chapter 10 by TammyAsh666 [Reviews - 10] Liked (967 words)
Did you guys really think I would be done with Parker? There will be more with him later. I hope you guys would like the start of my Spuffy goodness, but that doesn't mean the angst is over. Things will be fine with them, so you don't have to worry about that. Hope ya'll like this chapter=)

11. Chapter 11 by TammyAsh666 [Reviews - 9] Liked (1238 words)
A little time has passed from the last chapter; I needed to get things moving. I hope you guys like it=)

12. Chapter 12 by TammyAsh666 [Reviews - 9] Liked (1079 words)

13. Chapter 13 by TammyAsh666 [Reviews - 7] Liked (1205 words)

14. Chapter 14 by TammyAsh666 [Reviews - 12] Liked (1158 words)
I hope you guys won’t get too mad with me about the upcoming chapters. I had to deal with a little more angst. No worries, things always tend to work out in my world=)

15. Chapter 15 by TammyAsh666 [Reviews - 9] Liked (1303 words)
Did you guys really think I would leave you waiting that long? I really like how this chapter turned out, it's something different from me. No worries again, I wouldn't let anything really bad happen. I have to deal with my 22nd birthday tomorrow, among other things. So, I probably won't be able to update until Monday. I'm sure you guys can wait a few days. I hope you like this chapter until then=)

16. Chapter 16 by TammyAsh666 [Reviews - 7] Liked (1090 words)
I'm sure you guys weren't expecting Riley to be the hero. That’s why I did it. Spike is always saving her, and I wanted to do something different. I know some of you probably don’t like Riley, but you’re gonna have to deal with the fact that he’s a good guy in this. I actually like him, and I don’t like always seeing him as the bad guy in fictions. I’m glad you guys could wait patiently for this chapter. It was only a few days after all. Thank you for the birthday wishes. It was definitely one I’ll never forget. I ended up getting in my first car accident and that part was not fun. I’m just glad no one was seriously hurt. I just banged my knee, but it could have been a lot worse. If I didn't hate cars before, I definitely do now. Drunk drivers make this world a really dangerous place, all I have to say. Anyway, I hope ya’ll like this chapter. Happy 4th of July=)

17. Chapter 17 by TammyAsh666 [Reviews - 7] Liked (1000 words)

18. Chapter 18 by TammyAsh666 [Reviews - 7] Liked (1155 words)

19. Chapter 19 by TammyAsh666 [Reviews - 9] Liked (991 words)

20. Chapter 20 by TammyAsh666 [Reviews - 7] Liked (1080 words)

21. Chapter 21 by TammyAsh666 [Reviews - 9] Liked (979 words)