Author's Chapter Notes:
Hey this fic will probly only be 5 or 7 chapters long, and just to let you know this first chapter will be nothing but Buffy but I promise Spike will be in the next chapter.

DISCLAMIER: I do not own any of the charecters. and the song is by jessica simpson.
Buffy Summers understood what it was like to be emotionally beat and shattared, she's seen things and witnessed things that no one else probly ever has.


She stands there looking at herself, wishing to just make all the brusises go away and maybe, just be normal for once.
She can't make him go away even if she tried, she can't wrap herself up in a blanket even if she tried, and she couldn't hide under her bed even if she tried.

Alot of people are affraid of heights, dark places, or being to crowded. She would give anything to be affraid of those things
Because the one thing she is affraid of, is the one thing she souldn't be affraid of.

Buffy looks at herself in the mirror and feels discusted with herself, who is this girl? Cause this girl certainly isn't her.

And yet it is.

Buffy looks at her back and then right back to her legs and sees nothing but black and blue.

She decides stareing at herself in the mirror and wishing for the black and blue to go away wasn't gonna help.

She walks back over to her bed and lies face down on her pilliow. as she soaks it with her fresh salty tears she wonders, what she did to deserve such a cruel punishment.


She hates this, she hates her life, She just wants to scrub everything away untill there is nothing left but bones.

She gets off her bed and makes her way to her bathroom.

She strips off every piece of her clothing, while adjusting the waters temperture.

She steps into the shower one foot at a time, while feeling the hot water pour down her back.

She reaches for her washcloth and vanilla scented body wash.


They see me in at the scene
I'm the one they want to be
Still don't feel I'm good enough
Still don't feel I'm thin enough


She starts off by scrubing lightly, and ends up getting rougher and rougher untill she sees big red patches on her skin.

But that dosen't stop her there instead she keeps on going, pertending as nothing is even there.

Finally she gives up and falls to the ground.

She sobs, sobs, and sobs some more to the point where she can't breath, and she puts her hand over her chest to calm down her breathing.

So tell me what is wrong with me
I'm the girl with everything
So why am I not strong enough
I wanna be strong enough
To tell you how I really feel
I know my feelings are real
So don't tell me, don't tell me
I have to be 102
I don't have nothing to prove
So don't tell me,don't tell me


As Buffy is huddled on the floor she ask herself,

"Why can't I scrub it away?"


If this is not a ficlet, poem, short story, etc...you need to have at least 501 more words. Rule states a minimum of 1000 words for any chapter fics other than what I just listed. So please add more to this or I'll have to delete it, thanks