Author's Chapter Notes:
For those of you who are waiting for the last chapters of my other fic, Mockingbird, you are gonna have to wait a little longer. I am having serious writers block. Sorry!


A/N2: the song is First date by blink- 182


DISCLAIMER: I asked Joss if I could keep his characters, but he called security and had my escorted off the property.
***

Buffy Summers sat on her porch swing staring off into space. She was thinking of all the things that had happened so far over the summer. Her parent’s divorce was finalized and her mother had won full custody of her and her sister. After moving to Sunnydale to have a new life, Buffy was having a hard time adjusting until she met him. As if on queue, William Hunter, her neighbor and boyfriend, started to run across the street towards her. A smile appeared on her face when she saw him. He sat down next to her and pulled her into a sweet kiss.

“Hey.” Buffy said when the kiss ended.

“Hey yourself.” He said in his young British accent. “So, what are you doing out here by your lonesome, luv?”

“Just thinking,” she said as she cuddled up to him.

“What were you thinking about?”

“Us.”

“Ah, such a perfect topic.” She giggled at his joke.

“Remember when I first got here?” she asked.

“Of course it was about two months ago.”

TWO MONTHS EARLIER

Buffy and her sister, Dawn, were helping their mother move boxes into their new house in Sunnydale, California. Joyce Summers carried the last box in the house and sighed.

“Well, here it is. Home sweet home.” She said.

“Great,” Buffy responded sarcastically “I’m gonna go get some air, I’ll be back.”

Buffy walked out of the house and sat on the front porch. She watched cars go by and people walking down they street. A particular group of teenagers caught her attention. Across the street a group of teens sat around hanging out on the lawn. One boy had blue spikey hair and was holding a guitar. Next to him was a red head girl who seemed very sweet. There was another boy with scruffy black hair munching on a bag of Tito’s Chips and a blonde haired girl giving him a massage.

Buffy caught her breath when she saw the last teen. He was a very handsome with curly brown hair, sharp cheekbones and blue eyes. Buffy cursed that he was wearing a big, baggy hoody because she had a feeling his body was very yummy. She gulped when the blue-eyed boy caught her ogling him.

William felt someone watching him. He turned to the newly bought house across the street and saw the most beautiful girl he had ever seen. He had long honey gold hair, green eyes and a face of an angel. He saw her eyes get wide when he had caught her staring. He told is sister, Willow, and best friends, Oz, Xander and Anya, that he would be right back. William decided to go meet this angel.

Buffy saw the boy turned back and say something to the group with him. She smiled when she saw him run across the street.

“Hey, I’m William Hunter. You just moved here right?” he said with a smile on his face.

‘Oh my God. That accent!’ she thought. “Y-yeah. I’m Buffy Summers. Nice to meet you.” She shook his hand. When their hands met a shock when through them. They both jumped a little but then smiled at each other.


“That shock was a sign that we would get together.” Buffy said as she looked up to William’s eyes.

“What ever you say, sweetheart. I’m just happy it happened.”

“So, what do you want to do tonight?”

“I have band practice with the guys. You could tag along; Willow and Anya will be there.”

“Sure.” She said

“Great. See you at six.” Will said. He kissed her goodbye and left to setup in his garage.

***

“So how are things between you and Will?” Willow asked as they watched to boys practice.

“Really good. Our two month anniversary is coming up.” Buffy answered with her eyes focused on William singing.

“Has he given you any orgasms yet?” Anya asked.

Buffy eyes were torn away from Will by Anya’s question. “No. We both want to wait.

“Well, that’s just dumb!” Anya exclaimed.

“What are you talking about?”

“Xander and I started having sex after our third date. He is very good at it.” She said dreamily.

“Eww, that is to much information.” Willow said.

“Whatever. All I’m saying is that you never know what can happen. Tomorrow one of you could be dead.”

“Anya!” Buffy shouted at her blunt friend.

“Sorry but it is true. So, get a move on. I have condoms, if you like.” Anya started to fish through her purse.

Both Buffy and Willow stood up and walked away from Anya with mortified faces.

***
Xander started up on the drums and then Oz and William began on the bass and guitar. Soon, William’s voice flooded the room.

In the car, I just can't wait...
To pick you up on our very first date
Is it cool if I hold your hand?
Is it wrong if I think it's lame to dance?
Do you like my stupid hair?
Would you guess that I didn't know what to wear?
I'm just scared of what you'll think.
You make me nervous so I really can't eat

Lets go... don't wait... this nights almost over
Honest... lets make... this night last forever
Forever and ever... lets make this last forever
Forever and ever... lets make this last forever

When you smile, I melt inside
I'm not worthy for a minute of your time
I really wish it was only me and you
I'm jealous of everybody in the room
Please dont look at me with those eyes
Please dont hint that your capable of lies
I dread the thought of our very first kiss
A target that I'm probably gonna miss

Lets go... don't wait... this nights almost over
Honest... lets make... this night last forever
Forever and ever... lets make this last forever
Forever and ever... lets make this last forever

Lets go... don't wait... this nights almost over
Honest... lets make... this night last forever
Forever and ever... lets make this last forever
Forever and ever... lets make this last forever

Forever and ever... lets make this last forever
Forever and ever... lets make this last forever


The girls clapped when the song finished.

“So how did it sound?” Xander asked.

“It was great,” said Willow “We have rock stars as boyfriends!”

“I would call us rock stars yet,” Oz said as he put his bass and Will’s guitar away.

“More like up and coming musicians.” William said as Buffy sat on his lap.

“Well, you guys were awesome. You should play at the Bronze sometime.” Buffy said.

“Buffy, we are the total outcasts at school. I don’t think the popular, rich stuck-ups are gonna like us playing in their territory.” Xander explained

“Oh please. You guys are cool. You can’t be that low on the social chain.” Buffy asked.

“Xander’s right.” Willow piped in.

“Call us the Social Outcasts.” Oz said.

“Hey! That should be our band name!” William exclaimed.

“It does have a nice ring to it.” Anya said.

“Right then. This may be best summer ever.” Said William.

***

William and Buffy sat on the couch, watching a movie.

“So, our anniversary is in a couple of days and I was wondering if you wanted to go out?” Will asked.

“Are you kidding? Of course, I would love to!” she said. “Where are we going?”

“I can’t tell you, pet. It’s gonna be a surprise.” He said as he kissed her.

“I can’t wait.” She said and then returned his kiss.

***

Thanks for reading. Just a note: this story is gonna get really dark. I would love feedback.

Next chapter: The Date