Author's Chapter Notes:
I started this story on Buffy/Spike Central but my account got messed up so I am going to try and post here now.
Disclaimer----i own nothing at all joss owns everthing blah blah blah so on so forth

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Prologe
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


When William Giles and his family moved to Sunnydale. He was a shy little boy going to start the 9th grade in a new country. Despite all that he still had made friend with the girl next door. Joyce Summers and Jenny Giles talked on the porch while buffy Summers and William swam in his pool and did other kid things. Rupert Giles was at work at the high school getting settled there and Hank Summers was away on a business trip. Things were going great and then Hank Buffy's father came home. Introductions were made so far so good then Hank went to say 'Hello' to Buffy and found her in the backyard with William, Hank didn't like that and called her inside, she visibaly scared. Buffy said good-bye to William and his parents then Hank lead her and her mother inside.

Everything was quiet until that night when William and his parents had gone to bed it was 9:00 pm at 10:00 William heard Buffy screaming ,Joyce telling Hank to stop, and Hank telling them both to shut-up. Buffy had told William that her father hit her but she also told him not to tell anyone. After twenty minutes of the screaming William couldn't take it anymore ,he was in tears, he got up and told Rupert and Jenny. When they were up they could also hear the screaming. Rupert and William went over and Jenny called the police, even though Mr. giles was in his robe and William was in his boxer shorts, t-shirt, and boots. They knocked on Buffy's front door Joyce answered William asked were Buffy was Joyce said she was in the living room. When William and his dad got there Buffy was on the floor and Hank was standing over her William and Giles saw Hank hit her William ran to her and Rupert restrained Hank . When the police got there Giles had gotten Hank out of the house and Buffy was curled up on Williams lap while he held her on the couch Joyce sitting next to them.

That night Joyce told Hank she wanted a dievorce and Hank was arrested and charged with child abuse. When morning came Buffy asked her mother when her father was coming home. That was also the morning Buffy found out William had not kept her secret and told him to stay away from her and that they were not friends. From that day on Buffy got into fights suspended ranaway a few times and picked on poor William all through high school. Cause she new all his secrets, but she didn't know he liked her since he had moved to Sunnydale. Buffy had liked him since that night he had saved her and pushed him away cause she scared he would hurt her too if he got to close..................

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Three years later

"Hey Buffy! Over here." Willow yeld as ahe waved her friend over to her.On her way over she bumps into William Giles and gets pissed .

"Watch out where the fuck your going momma's boy!" She yells and pushes him to the ground his books and journal scater she pickes up journal and throws it in the trash then snears at him as she walks over to her friends.

"Buffy you shouldn't be so hard on him." Willow stated as Buffy sat down. Willow was always right and Buffy knew that but she wasn't going to tell Willow that cause she already knew she was smart. so insead Buffy just srugged it off.
"I know but it is just so FUN!" Willow sighed and looked at her .Buffy rolled her eyes

"OK so i was the one to run into him what the hell do i care it is my job to give him a hard time." She stated matter-o-factly

"Buffy go easy on him he never did anything to you ..... " Buffy looked at her "... anything bad " she amended

"Ya ya ya"

"Well he didn't "

"I know he just bugges me "

"Did you ever think that he bugges you because he is your match ....that you like him " At that Buffys eyes widened had it been that odvious and then she shook off that thought and pretended to gag at the thought just for show. She knew he liked her and just the mention of being with him made her warm inside. But her thoughts were desterbed by the bell so she shot Willow a deadly look and Willow ducked away to her first period as Buffy headed to hers.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

William was used to this by now and he was not you average geek or loser oh no. William is in a band called "Railroad" with his friend Oz that they started at the year before Xander was the rody. Which earned him the nickname "Spike" he always wore faded blue jeans and a tight black t-shirt. Since he got his nickname he had also bleached his hair. So Spike realy isn't a geek or a loser only in Buffy's eyes which to him are the only eyes that mattered ,don't get this wrong Spike was a good guy high school senior still a virgian. He had good grades one or two fights here and there but nothing big. He even rode his bicycle to school and he got along with just about everyone, got along with none of the teachers. He was a good kid exept he smoked. But Buffy was another story she had never forgiven him for what happen THREE years ago but he still liked her even though his friends Xander Harris and Oz told him to get over her he didn't care he knew he would always like her. Cause deep down he was still that little boy but he kept moving forward in life but for some reason could not let William die.


Buffy wasn't your normal girl every day for the past three years she picked on Spike. She got into fights she didn't care if they were a guy or a girl she was always up for a fight. She was the normal Bad Ass Bitch she got D's and C's people who didn't get on her way she got along with. She always wore leather pants and tight shirts that showed her mid-drift and then her old black zip-up hoodie. She had also died her hair blond. Buffy also had a black Desoto it was her baby. She was a "Bad Egg" as the teachers called her. Even though she didn't forgive Spike she still liked him and it still scared her to get to close to anyone so she was still a virgin. But she would never tell anyone that not even Willow her best friend and definetly not Anya. So to every one else she hated him and enjoyed causing his pain but inside it killed her to see him hurting. It pianed her so much that one time Spike got into a fight and got his ass kicked even though he won, so once the guy got back to chool and he was almost healed she picked a fight with the guy and almost put him in the hospital ...she was suspended for a month. Cause deep down she was still that girl that fell for the boy next door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After Spike got his journal and his books and headed to sit with Oz and Xander.

"Hey guyz" he said as he aproched them.

"Hey man" they said in unison

"Man why do you let her do that to you? Waite on secon thought i know this one it's cause your loves bitch. Ha ha ha ha..Owwwwhey man that hurt i am just sayin' it like it is."

"Ya i know but Harris you didn't know her back then she was differant " At that point he got a misty look that told he was reminising about back then.

"Hey ...Spike you there man" Oz waved a hand in front of his face and got nothing from him "... sorry Xander he did it again... so what are you doing to day ?"

"Oh nothing figuared i would go over to Anya's to day." Xander says as he hits Spike again to get his attention "What about you ?"

"Nothing much practice"

"You guy's got a gig soon ?"

"Ya this weekend"

"Cool"

"Ya''

"OW WHAT THE BLOODY HELL WAS THAT FOR!" Yelled Spike as he snaped out of his daydreaming state by Xander hiting him (for the sixth time) and hits Xander

"OW i was just trying to bring you back to earth you did it again" Xander explained while rubbing his arm

"Oh" Was all Spike said

"Ya man what's up with that you keep doing that more often latley?" Asked Oz

"It's 'er she's been getting to me more latley I try not to let her get me but i drowndin' in 'er." Spike said with his head in his hands he was miserable, and Oz and Xander glanced at one another having been through this before and then the bell rang for first period to began. So with three sighs they all packed up and went on there way.


Half way to first there was an anouncement over the intercom

*"Will Buffy Summers and William Giles please report to the principals office. "*




TBC............................

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N** Forgive me but this is my first story, I have only posted poems so far, so yes the chapters will be very short but plz forgive me and review so I know how I am doing